critique my intense cutting phase?

lukedubas

Awards
yes i know it isnt that intense :p

endosurge
erase + Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro
Shift

ok so i was going to do a month of the at2 oep and erase.
followed by endosurge and shift for a month
then end it with the at2 oep and erase and shift for the last month.

yes i know this is a lot it is my cutting phase! but how does it look?? and any other suggestions for what to take in a specific order??

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why Shift and AT2? IMO, it's overkill (assuming you're using the recommended doses).

lukedubas

Awards
Why Shift and AT2? IMO, it's overkill (assuming you're using the recommended doses).
overkill as in...? please explain the significance of using too much?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shift and AT2 both contain 3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine, which is a thyroid hormone. Using full doses of each is probably too much.

lukedubas

Awards
ok i will avoid using both, but if i take that with endo surge would that be ok?

lukedubas

Awards
ok perfect! and in your opinion, what kind of results should i expect to see if i am a high bf %? just asking! and i am doing 4 different exercises of 3-4 sets and 12-15 reps! is that better or worse than heavy weights for 5x5? thank you so much by the way for the help

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
ok perfect! and in your opinion, what kind of results should i expect to see if i am a high bf %? just asking! and i am doing 4 different exercises of 3-4 sets and 12-15 reps! is that better or worse than heavy weights for 5x5? thank you so much by the way for the help
That's hard to critique because everyone's body is different. Everyone will react different to different products. Also, we do not know what your eating on a daily basis so there's no room for us to say how your results will be. If you care to elaborate on what your macros are as well as any other supplements there would be room for a better answer. As far as rep range, once again everyone's body reacts differently just test
Them both out and see what works best for you. I like to go 6-12 depending on the lift. I'll throw the occasional 3 weeks of powerlifting in there to get my strength up.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My personal stance is that those with higher BF% (>15%) really don't need weight loss agents as they can accomplish a lot with just diet and cardio manipulations. However, if it gives you more motivation to stay on your track, then go for it. As far as weights go, I like to mix up my rep ranges depending on the lifts. On the big lifts (e.g. bench, squats), I'll go pretty heavy, but I go much lighter on the assistance lifts and keep the reps anywhere from 8-20.

lukedubas

Awards
i do not plan on doing it just yet. i have lost 50 pounds so far on the diet i am on, combined with lifting and cardio for the past months! i want to wait for the next 15 or so pounds to come off before i go into my stack! but i will try out both lifting methods. hopefully one really gets me

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Heavy weight on compound lifts. More reps on assistance work with lighter weight.

Add EC Stack and drop OEP

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My personal stance is that those with higher BF% (>15%) really don't need weight loss agents as they can accomplish a lot with just diet and cardio manipulations. However, if it gives you more motivation to stay on your track, then go for it. As far as weights go, I like to mix up my rep ranges depending on the lifts. On the big lifts (e.g. bench, squats), I'll go pretty heavy, but I go much lighter on the assistance lifts and keep the reps anywhere from 8-20.
I like that point many people slam people for taking supplements when they have higher BF% but if it keeps them motivated and keeps them working then i say go for it.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Heavy weight on compound lifts. More reps on assistance work with lighter weight.

Add EC Stack and drop OEP

This and maybe alternate between the AT2 and Shift so your body does not become stagnant on one product.

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
You can take the alpha t2 in the day and the shift before bed. That's the only reason I could see taking them both.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This and maybe alternate between the AT2 and Shift so your body does not become stagnant on one product.
They both contain 3,3 diiodothyronine so the body will adjust accordingly (and in a very unfavorable fashion).

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't cycle between two products like shift and at2 your thyroid needs a break run a bottle of either then take sometime off. They both contain 3,3 honestly and if you haven't any of those solo I can't stress enough to people it's not always better to stack a bunch of things. Sometimes it's better to try one and see how your body responds to it.

lukedubas

Awards
You don't cycle between two products like shift and at2 your thyroid needs a break run a bottle of either then take sometime off. They both contain 3,3 honestly and if you haven't any of those solo I can't stress enough to people it's not always better to stack a bunch of things. Sometimes it's better to try one and see how your body responds to it.

yessir ill leave the shift out

lukedubas

Awards
i dont want that.. i will not use shift. thanks for the input!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your thyroid will likely be suppressed.
From what I have seen, 3,5 has only been shown to be suppressive in rats not in humans (as far as I know) which we assume this means 3,5 can act as a thyroid mimetic however, the same can not be said about 3,3 (which is what is in shift and alpha t2).

So what makes you think 3,3 can be suppressive in humans?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
From what I have seen, 3,5 has only been shown to be suppressive in rats not in humans (as far as I know) which we assume this means 3,5 can act as a thyroid mimetic however, the same can not be said about 3,3 (which is what is in shift and alpha t2).

So what makes you think 3,3 can be suppressive in humans?
If 3,3 does indeed work as purported, then by nature it must be suppressive to some degree.

http://endo.endojournals.org/content/64/1/62.short

^Get the full text if you can. Decreasing T4 levels in vivo is what I would call suppressive lol.

lukedubas

Awards
i think im posting my cut in here.. look out for it

lukedubas

Awards
and now thanks for putting up my my bs.. hope you all can check out my stack/cut

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
dapack Powerlifting/Strongman 7
Anabolics 27
-MVP- Training Forum 5
Nutrition / Health 14