Looking to put together a ECA stack

  1. Looking to put together a ECA stack


    Is it worth looking at the local Walgreen/CVS stores for primatene anymore? Or has this been completely removed from their shelves? Are there any OTC supplements that come close to the ECA stack? I was thinking OEP/Alpha-T2, however the ECA stack I've wanted to try for awhile now. I may have waited to long/

    I have a cut coming up in April, and just starting to plan supplements.

    Thanks!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dcne02 View Post
    Is it worth looking at the local Walgreen/CVS stores for primatene anymore? Or has this been completely removed from their shelves? Are there any OTC supplements that come close to the ECA stack? I was thinking OEP/Alpha-T2, however the ECA stack I've wanted to try for awhile now. I may have waited to long/

    I have a cut coming up in April, and just starting to plan supplements.

    Thanks!
    I still pick up Primatene and/or Bronkaid at Walgreens. Tried Shift, Alpha T-2, and many other "fat burners" before. Nothing compares to ECA imo, but I've had the best results with Dexaprine personally. That's what I would get if you can't get ECA. (Though I don't do the A).

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I still pick up Primatene and/or Bronkaid at Walgreens. Tried Shift, Alpha T-2, and many other "fat burners" before. Nothing compares to ECA imo, but I've had the best results with Dexaprine personally. That's what I would get if you can't get ECA. (Though I don't do the A).
    A lot of people who use Dexaprine seem to love it. It isn't for me personally, but if you enjoy it, it's a good product to use.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I still pick up Primatene and/or Bronkaid at Walgreens. Tried Shift, Alpha T-2, and many other "fat burners" before. Nothing compares to ECA imo, but I've had the best results with Dexaprine personally. That's what I would get if you can't get ECA. (Though I don't do the A).
    That is good to know thanks. Do you have to get it behind the counter?

  5. A lot of people have been reporting that their local pharmacies are low or out of stock on bronkaid, prompting fear that it has been discontinued.

    In another thread someone emailed bayer and they responded by saying that by the end of march it should be back in stock. I just checked online with walmart and many of the places around me are listed as limited quantities or out of stock.

  6. Don't want to sound stupid or any thing but why does this get used if its a asthma treatment?

  7. My ECA is now an ECY ...

    25mg's Ephidrine HCL (via Primatine or some Canadian **** I bought)

    10mg's Yohimbine HCL

    200mg's Caffeine

    That's strictly for pre-workout, as I get up at 3:30 to head to the gym each morning. Gets me going like ULTIMATE ORANGE used to do back in the day it was legal.

    I wouldn't recommend it for everyone - and, if you're going to try it - go low dosage on all and work your way up to assess tolerance.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65
    My ECA is now an ECY ...

    25mg's Ephidrine HCL (via Primatine or some Canadian **** I bought)

    10mg's Yohimbine HCL

    200mg's Caffeine

    That's strictly for pre-workout, as I get up at 3:30 to head to the gym each morning. Gets me going like ULTIMATE ORANGE used to do back in the day it was legal.

    I wouldn't recommend it for everyone - and, if you're going to try it - go low dosage on all and work your way up to assess tolerance.
    Now that looks like a great stack. I've been taking 20mg of Yohimbine HCL + 200mg of caffeine about 40 minutes into my weight training then doing low intensity cardio for about 20 minutes 3 days a week.

    I slowly increased my dosage to 20mg for my body weight of 240. Good stuff for sure and cheap. I may try adding some E as well.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by 505dynasty View Post
    Don't want to sound stupid or any thing but why does this get used if its a asthma treatment?
    It used to be legal to sell ECA stacks but in 04 they were no longer allowed to sell it as a "fat loss" product. Havent read much on the history of it, but i would not be shocked if it was used as an energy booster long before it was used for asthma.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dcne02 View Post
    That is good to know thanks. Do you have to get it behind the counter?
    Yes, you have to get it behind the counter. Not a big deal really, just walk up and ask for Primatene, if they don't have that ask for Bronkaid (or vice versea). I think a limit exists on how much you can buy at one time or how much you can buy in a month, but I'm not sure what it is.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

    Yes, you have to get it behind the counter. Not a big deal really, just walk up and ask for Primatene, if they don't have that ask for Bronkaid (or vice versea). I think a limit exists on how much you can buy at one time or how much you can buy in a month, but I'm not sure what it is.
    Awesome. Going tonight. Thanks.

  12. Bronkaid
    Alpha T2
    Coffee (in the morning)/Caffeine powder
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  13. Half a Dexaprine/2.5 mg Yohimbine/Half a cup black coffee/1 tt-33...burning up baby!!!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  14. from what i have seen depending on the area you live in - most stores by me have primatine but no Bronkaid (other locals are fully stocked with both).. hopefully they will be back in by the end of the month.


    If the limits are the same as they have on claritin or something similar you are probably allowed to buy a few (4 or 5 maybe??) a month. I know I had gotten several at a clip when i was getting them for my wife and I to use.

  15. Just picked up two boxes of Primatene (Wallgreens brand). Thanks

  16. Mmmm primatene.
    I'm getting all tingly just thinking about it.

  17. I actually have asthma - so I'm really looking forward to this stack. HA

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Yes, you have to get it behind the counter. Not a big deal really, just walk up and ask for Primatene, if they don't have that ask for Bronkaid (or vice versea). I think a limit exists on how much you can buy at one time or how much you can buy in a month, but I'm not sure what it is.
    This is how chicken **** this all is ...

    In my state (not sure if it's the same for all states) - you have to go behind the counter to get Primatine. When you ask for it ... they will sell you only "so" much (I'm not sure what the exact limit is). They then ask you to sign a document - which documents the fact that you bought the Primatine and how much you bought. It has your address on the document and you sign it.

    I'm told that you need Ephidrine to make certain illegal drugs - and that is why there is all this bull**** you have to go through.

    Now - you can to another store and buy MORE Primatine on the same day - up to the limit. You can do this - as many times as you want - you could get thousands of boxes in one day. If you did - you may get a knock on the door from the local police wanting to know what in the **** you're doing with all this Ephedrine HCL.

    OR ...

    You can just order the **** on Amazon.com when you need it - which is what I do.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    This is how chicken **** this all is ...

    In my state (not sure if it's the same for all states) - you have to go behind the counter to get Primatine. When you ask for it ... they will sell you only "so" much (I'm not sure what the exact limit is). They then ask you to sign a document - which documents the fact that you bought the Primatine and how much you bought. It has your address on the document and you sign it.

    I'm told that you need Ephidrine to make certain illegal drugs - and that is why there is all this bull**** you have to go through.

    Now - you can to another store and buy MORE Primatine on the same day - up to the limit. You can do this - as many times as you want - you could get thousands of boxes in one day. If you did - you may get a knock on the door from the local police wanting to know what in the **** you're doing with all this Ephedrine HCL.

    OR ...

    You can just order the **** on Amazon.com when you need it - which is what I do.
    They scanned my license when I made the purchase. I searched amazon.com as I would much rather do that, but I only see one seller for 27.99 without shipping. I bought mine for about 9 bucks a box at Wallgreens.

  20. I'm pretty sure as long as your not making crystal meth, you have nothing to worry about. I got mine last time on amazon and it was a 3 box deal for like $25 or something shipped.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    This is how chicken **** this all is ...

    In my state (not sure if it's the same for all states) - you have to go behind the counter to get Primatine. When you ask for it ... they will sell you only "so" much (I'm not sure what the exact limit is). They then ask you to sign a document - which documents the fact that you bought the Primatine and how much you bought. It has your address on the document and you sign it.

    I'm told that you need Ephidrine to make certain illegal drugs - and that is why there is all this bull**** you have to go through.

    Now - you can to another store and buy MORE Primatine on the same day - up to the limit. You can do this - as many times as you want - you could get thousands of boxes in one day. If you did - you may get a knock on the door from the local police wanting to know what in the **** you're doing with all this Ephedrine HCL.

    OR ...

    You can just order the **** on Amazon.com when you need it - which is what I do.
    Yeah it is kinda chicken ****, but what do you expect? It's not a big deal to me to show my license and go to the back counter. Of course I would rather not, but I'm not doing anything illegal other than using an "asthma" drug for weight loss I'm not making meth, I never was any good in chemistry anyways
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 08:59 AM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 10:49 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 04:31 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 06:30 AM
  5. Good stack? Bad Stack? Epic Stack?
    By mikeylikesit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 05:07 PM
Log in
Log in