last day of m1db before pct, whats a little stronger for next run?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i dont currently have any ph's on hand but do have recourse, athletix tri stack, sns reduce xt, sns daa, 2 t911's....if i wanted to step up from m1db what would be recommended? im open to ALL suggestions!

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Do you M1D from LG science?

What are your goals?

From what you have in hand Formula X, Division 1, Recourse and Reduce XT would be a nice natty stack.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yup, lg science m1d black...goals are to increase muscle size, m1db worked very well for me, it is the first "cycle" ive ran and enjoyed the process. im recieving licogenix as well....

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
If you liked M1D black look into RS Transaderm, its a topical DHEA + natural anti E. Its topical so the bioavailability is much better than M1D's thus making it more effective.

''Transaderm offers a distinct advantage that makes it up to 20x more effective than oral based products. You see, when DHEA is delivered topically and absorbed through the skin, it is forced to convert to more anabolic/androgenic hormones. (3-11) This is because the skin is highly concentrated with steroid-converting (steroidogenic) enzymes that catalyze the conversion of DHEA to more powerful hormones, such as androstenediol, androstenedione and testosterone. (4-11) This is where Transaderm gets it's anabolic & androgenic horsepower - for increasing strength and lean muscle beyond your natural limit.''

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
do i have enough on hand for pct? im looking into it now...

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Well I would recommend that you buy a strong AI for PCT and I can't vouch for Licogenix because I have never used it and I'm not familiar with the ingredient / science behind it but I know that Erase or Erase Pro will do the trick.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
erase/erase pro solo or combined with daa? would reduce xt be to mild?

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Reduce XT is for cortisol control, Erase and Erase Pro would be both, anti E and cortisol control, the last one also having SERM like properties.

DAA is great with Erase, if you buy it you can throw in DAA and Division 1 for a great PCT.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
transaderm has great reviews, about 5 pumps on my shoulders and back..it seems like a good choice for me in about 8 weeks..