Best cortisol reduction supplemental

uknowme62

Awards
I would like opinions on cortisol supplements that have worked for people. I already take an anti-e so I my joints can't take another one.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If you're worried about joint pain, look into a topical formula like Abliderate Advanced.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Abliderate Advance should be a great product for people who want a topical product Genomyx makes great products. And i've taken Triazole and Reduce Xt didn't see any joint pain on my run i spread out the doses of the Triazole, and was using Orange Triad through out it. But i imagine you can make it work.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Athletic Xtreme Lean FX
SNS Reduce XT

I have used both and I love both. Never experienced any joint discomfort during either.

Good Luck! I know from many of my friends... joint pain sucks.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Joint pain sucks, really! Wanting to maximize your lift and nowing that it will only hurt you... ouch!

Heard lots of good things of Controlled Labs Orange Triad for joints, might wanna look into that one...

Lean FX from AX is a very good cortisolinhibitor supp... Stim-free of course.. Stacks with nearly everything! and would be a great addition for your anti-e.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Athletic Xtreme Lean FX
SNS Reduce XT

I have used both and I love both. Never experienced any joint discomfort during either.

Good Luck! I know from many of my friends... joint pain sucks.
Reduce xt and fish oil.

bosshogg83

Awards
Lean FX really helped me after a long layoff from lifting.No dry joints either

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like opinions on cortisol supplements that have worked for people. I already take an anti-e so I my joints can't take another one.
The original Lean Xtreme was very effective for me. The reformulated version others have had success with.

7-keto or 3,7-keto have also worked for me, either in topical or oral form.

I haven't personally used it, but DHEA works well.

As does supplementing with high doses of Vitamin C and Cissus.

There are so many things out there - it's just findiing what works for you, in the right form and dosing/timing.

~Rosie~

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The original Lean Xtreme was very effective for me. The reformulated version others have had success with.

7-keto or 3,7-keto have also worked for me, either in topical or oral form.

I haven't personally used it, but DHEA works well.

As does supplementing with high doses of Vitamin C and Cissus.

There are so many things out there - it's just findiing what works for you, in the right form and dosing/timing.

~Rosie~
If you're a fan of the original Lean Xtreme, look at SNS Reduce XT. It's the same as the original LX; licensed from DS.

Vitamin C will not reduce cortisol unless you are a marathon runner.

Cissus won't appreciably lower cortisol either I'm afraid. DHEA metabolites though...they're winners.

jxn

Awards
Phosphatidylserine. Unfortunately it's relatively expensive to use in the 400-800mg doses used in the studies. But it does have some science behind it...

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't really go wrong with Abliderate/Abliderate Advanced.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Reduce xt has been my favorite so far

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Phosphatidylserine. Unfortunately it's relatively expensive to use in the 400-800mg doses used in the studies. But it does have some science behind it...
Also this, PP makes endoamp max which is great for cortisol but the primary ingredient ps is expensive.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ReduceXT for systemic effects..but abliterate drops my mid-section like no other. Running the advanced one now.. only been 2 days though, so can't say.

Mike

uknowme62

Awards
I ordered oxy elite pro with pes shift. Should be in Friday. I'll see how that affects me. Just started vitamin d3 and this seems to be helping the joints.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're a fan of the original Lean Xtreme, look at SNS Reduce XT. It's the same as the original LX; licensed from DS.

Vitamin C will not reduce cortisol unless you are a marathon runner.

Cissus won't appreciably lower cortisol either I'm afraid. DHEA metabolites though...they're winners.
reduce xt