Awards
  • Established
l-carnitine- regular form
LCLT
Acetyl
glycocarn (GPLC)
ArginoCarn
propionyl

Am i missing any? I was just wondering which from of carnitine is your favorite and which one is best for fat loss since that's what most people probably use it for. Also is their any benefit to taking multiple forms?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Fumarate is one you are missing.

PLCAR is the best for fat loss, though none are really efficient in this regard.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use LCLT in bulk form, i put it in my BCAA's. I have noticed the slight difference in my recovery time when using it compared to when i haven't used it. Used PLCAR in the past but was using other things so can't say if it contributed to any difference.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Fumarate is one you are missing.
^This. I'm a fan of it after reading over a few articles on it. Also like LCLT. They can have some benefits in fat loss, but nothing crazy

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I really enjoyed using lclt, I plan to start using it again in a few weeks while I use a DAA product on a bulk and then keep using it while I cut after that.

mytwocents

Awards
start w 2 pills a day increase by one each day till you reach 5. 5000 mg a day

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I really enjoyed using lclt, I plan to start using it again in a few weeks while I use a DAA product on a bulk and then keep using it while I cut after that.

Except for some propietary belnds ive always stuck with LCLT maybe ill try PLCAR or Glycocarn eventually i was just wondering if there was per say a "king" of carnitines or if they were all about the same.