Help with PH's

breezeby

Awards
Ok so I am going to start another PH. I havent done a cycle since they had Halodrol and Halodrol liquid gels out. i dont plan on stacking with anything but regular sups, Protein, fish oil, and multi vits. I need help with choosing a nice PH with real results and a PCT. I am not looking for the most expensive. Stats are: 28yr old, 5'8", 169lbs and 17% bf. I am lookin to gain some lean mass and lose a little bf. I have espistane and would like to know if this is comparable or something I shouldnt waste my time or does anyone recommend anything that I can get?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
epistane is an awesome PH. although, at your height and weight, u can bulk without PHs.

breezeby

Awards
Yeah I can bulk without it but trying to gain strength and bulk fast without spending a ton of money like I did before.

J19891

J19891

Awards
Ok so I am going to start another PH. I havent done a cycle since they had Halodrol and Halodrol liquid gels out. i dont plan on stacking with anything but regular sups, Protein, fish oil, and multi vits. I need help with choosing a nice PH with real results and a PCT. I am not looking for the most expensive. Stats are: 28yr old, 5'8", 169lbs and 17% bf. I am lookin to gain some lean mass and lose a little bf. I have espistane and would like to know if this is comparable or something I shouldnt waste my time or does anyone recommend anything that I can get?
You should be satisfied with epistane. Should give you decent results and it's not the hardest PH around, not a bad choice for a second cycle.

breezeby

Awards
The last cycle I did was in 2008. Trying to figure out what to do for a PCT? Plus im looking to push myself for some stength gains

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established

breezeby

Awards
A lot of stuff to read thanks for the help with that. Are there any other harder PH's that are good and I can get my hands on?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
epistane is an awesome PH. although, at your height and weight, u can bulk without PHs.
He's 17% b/f it would better for him to cut...
I remember when I starte lifting I was at 15% with no muscle :( I wanted to be huge messed up gained a little muscle and a lot more body fat, just stating that so he doesn't make the same mistake.

breezeby

Awards
So you think I should cut then bulk again?

breezeby

Awards
Ok so im not on here and hope I dont sound stupid but what do you mean by recomp? Yep I think I sound stupid in that one...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recomp is steady and slow gains while losing fat. To me it's the best. When you cut you lose more muscle. Recomp is just a slower process.

breezeby

Awards
Yeah that sounds better. So anything special to do that. To me diet seems to be the hardest. I dont know what to eat but a high protein diet and low carbs.