Phat Guy's AI Sports Sample Review

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
First off, thanks to D2footballjrc and AI for the goodies!

Day 1:

Pre Work Out: Stacked Motivate and Maniac

Energy - 9/10, nice and clean, no sudden spike or crash
Focus - 7/10, there, just not intense
Pump - 7/10, and it lasted for a few hours after my WO
Mixing - 10/10 dissolved right away
Taste - 10/10 for Pink Lemonade

Post Work Out: RecoverPro

Mixing - 10/10, disolved right away
Taste - 9/10 for Red Raspberry - I hate anything that isn't Lemonade but this wasn't half bad.

Bed: HGHpro

Woke up the next morning feeling pretty good and absolutely no soreness in arms, traps or calves. Pretty amazing since I've been working in new lifts and actually hit some PR's.

Day 2:

Pre Workout: Maniac (could tell the difference without having the Motivate stacked)

Energy - 6/10
Focus - 6/10
Pump - 7/10
Mixing - 10/10, dissolves right away
Taste - 8/10 for Fruit Punch - again, I love me some lemonade

Post Work Out: Recover Pro

Mixing 10/10 dissolved quickly
Taste: 10/10 Lemon

Bed:

3Z - 10/10 long deep sleep, woke up feeling good, no sorness in chest

Overall, when stacked, I think AI may have something here. If I were to add just one item to my supplement routine, I think I would definitely go with the RecoverPro.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the motivate/maniac stack is great. I tried that with the sample pack and just placed my first order for these yesterday, can't wait to get them!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Great to hear guys. I am a recovering stim addict and I remember when I first tried Maniac I was expecting jack3d like energy boosts and I thought hmmmm maybe this isn't working for me. I tried Maniac against last month after a break from stims and what I noticed was it's just a slight energy boost that is there but it's not overwhelming. Really does well as a support supplement. It's not going to crack you out of your mind, just give you the slight boost needed in the gym.

As for Recover Pro I go through a large 125 serving tub a month (Always lemon flavored here.) so yep it's one of my favorite AI products. RecoverPro, TestoPro, DAA, and Agmatine are my top 4 products.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
I got my pack today too, thanks D2 and AI!! Looking forward to trying out the recoverpro tonight. I'm about out of bcaas and that sure is one sweet coupon...I never turn down a free t shirt!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Really thinking, if I can swing the cash, picking up some Recover Pro for my AM/AH/AD run later this summer. And yes, the free T-shirt is there as well. I have a bad habit of only wearing things I actually believe in. RP is something I am definitely interested in adding.

Thanks again for the samples!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the review

yes the 1,3 dimethyl causes a certain feeling

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm just about out of my usual get up and go poppers. Going to invest in some Motivate for the next month and give it a go. Thanks again for the samples!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
First off, thanks to D2footballjrc and AI for the goodies!

Day 1:

Pre Work Out: Stacked Motivate and Maniac

Energy - 9/10, nice and clean, no sudden spike or crash
Focus - 7/10, there, just not intense
Pump - 7/10, and it lasted for a few hours after my WO
Mixing - 10/10 dissolved right away
Taste - 10/10 for Pink Lemonade

Post Work Out: RecoverPro

Mixing - 10/10, disolved right away
Taste - 9/10 for Red Raspberry - I hate anything that isn't Lemonade but this wasn't half bad.

Bed: HGHpro

Woke up the next morning feeling pretty good and absolutely no soreness in arms, traps or calves. Pretty amazing since I've been working in new lifts and actually hit some PR's.

Day 2:

Pre Workout: Maniac (could tell the difference without having the Motivate stacked)

Energy - 6/10
Focus - 6/10
Pump - 7/10
Mixing - 10/10, dissolves right away
Taste - 8/10 for Fruit Punch - again, I love me some lemonade

Post Work Out: Recover Pro

Mixing 10/10 dissolved quickly
Taste: 10/10 Lemon

Bed:

3Z - 10/10 long deep sleep, woke up feeling good, no sorness in chest

Overall, when stacked, I think AI may have something here. If I were to add just one item to my supplement routine, I think I would definitely go with the RecoverPro.

Thanks for the review! Glad you liked the products