YOUR 1 AND ONLY SUPPLEMENT ?

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Another thread about supplements got me thinking, that if one could only take 1 OTC supplement forever (excluding phs, gear and drugs, protein powders, vits, efas etc), then what would that supplement be, and why that particular supplement and why could you not possibly manage without it ?

Curious..

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
300mg a week of test on trt.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
well your excluded are pretty much the only i need (protein (assuming that covers BCAA too) multi, fish oil).

ALA is becoming a must have for me as of late

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Gut health.

I get zero bloat from cheat meals, high protein diet, etc.....stuff is golden for me

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
If you take out the basics (fish oil, vits, bcaa/eaa, whey) the only sup I'd run would be... two:
recompadrol and craze.
Cannot pick one between these two, no way, I now consider them basics

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
If you take out the basics (fish oil, vits, bcaa/eaa, whey) the only sup I'd run would be... two:
recompadrol and craze.
Can you get them now that UK has banned majority of supplements?

To OP: creatine and beta-alanine, I wouldn't give up either, never!

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
recompadrol and craze.
Atokal do you ever cycle off recompadrol and if so for how long? my guess is you would do 6 weeks on 2 weeks off.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Craze. I can easily bang out an intense 2 hour workout on Craze and still not want to leave the gym. Without Craze all I think about is how many more sets I have and when I can go home.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I don't always eat the best... Hell damn near never do so for me a GDA... I've used a lot of them but since I have access to SLINshot I'll stick with that for now.
Some stuff I enjoy using on the regular is a pre w/o, pump enhancer & a GDA.

You excluded gear and protein so thats good haha...

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Can you get them now that UK has banned majority of supplements?

To OP: creatine and beta-alanine, I wouldn't give up either, never!
Yes, the whole thing is pretty weird right now. First is not every store, second as for right now they are both still available,
and third, I usually buy from UK 'cause is cheaper for especially for big orders but I'm not in UK, and there are other
countries that don't apply the law as UK supposedly do; but it's being revised right now even in UK. The whole thing will not fly trust me,
way too many people are pissed about it.
But most important, I could get them anyway.. The day I won't be able to I'll end up in jail lol

Atokal do you ever cycle off recompadrol and if so for how long? my guess is you would do 6 weeks on 2 weeks off.
No, never

EArch

Awards
  • Established
BCAA or SNS MCC, MCC has been a staple of mine for almost two years now, best creatine I have ever used. BCAA would be recoverpro because I use it before fasted training and on cuts.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Slin sane, just starte recompadrol so depends on how that goes

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Im stuck between a few that heal my body. I can will the weight to move, as long as my joints can take the strain.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A good multi vitamin

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i cant choose just one.....toss up between:
creapure
sns beta alanine 501
sns agmatine

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Jack3d

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Food

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I would have to agree you. Clout provides full doses of creatine, BA, ALCAR, NAC, etc...
as long as youre using 2 scoops a day...if thats the case i would choose AI essentials, i know its discontinued