zma safe at 16?

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
I got a free bottle of zma at a local vitamin store that closed down. Is it safe to use at 16?

demolition

demolition

Awards
Just wanted to see if you had any idea, anyways the test increase is minimal at best IMO and its not free test, I did try it for its sleep affects and didn't notice anything but again that's just me, in short it zma is composed of zinc and magnesium and some vitamins, that being said I would say its ok for you to try. Might be a good idea to use google and get yourself familiar with it a bit. It's realy cool that your taking it upon yourself to research at your age, keep it up.

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
Just wanted to see if you had any idea, anyways the test increase is minimal at best IMO and its not free test, I did try it for its sleep affects and didn't notice anything but again that's just me, in short it zma is composed of zinc and magnesium and some vitamins, that being said I would say its ok for you to try. Might be a good idea to use google and get yourself familiar with it a bit. It's realy cool that your taking it upon yourself to research at your age, keep it up.
Thanks man. Yea I've loved doing reaserch on bodybuilding and supplements since like 12 years old

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
It's just three vitamins/minerals go for it

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Isn't this the stuff people report getting horrible nightmares from? If so I need to get me some

Yeah it's the stuff, more vivid dreams and a lot of pussies crying about their night terrors is what I saw

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
You can

And while it CAN increase test (which I don't really believe, or the increase is very very small) its main purpose is to aid recovery

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
You can

And while it CAN increase test (which I don't really believe, or the increase is very very small) its main purpose is to aid recovery
Thanks. I'm going to take it

IronBusta

Awards
If you're diet is deficient in Zinc it will help your test marginally... Likely you won't even notice it even if it does increase a couple of points at your age.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If you're diet is deficient in Zinc it will help your test marginally... Likely you won't even notice it even if it does increase a couple of points at your age.
This. The only T increase you could possibly experience is if you are deficient.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
let's not forget placebo effect, which will play a role here. Nothing wrong with a little motivation thinking you are on something..

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
let's not forget placebo effect, which will play a role here. Nothing wrong with a little motivation thinking you are on something..
Yeah man I heard ZMA had traces of D-Bol ;)