gonna get back in action

805bgtymer

Awards
well fellas i'm back, since i was last here i got diagnosed with stage 3 testicular cancer...After 2 surgeries and 4 rounds of chemo, my cancer is in check and its been almost a year since my last therapy. I have 4 spots on my right lung plus a nice huge mass by my heart that medi-cal doesn't wanna pay to take out cus they figure i might die in the next few yrs from it and that wud b cheaper than fixing me....lol, man anyways thats a whole nother topic...my question is I'm cleared to work out by my oncologist and jus wanna know whats the best protein powder, not trying to take anything exotic, my days of trying to get big and strong are over....i jus wanna pump sum iron for the health benefits and the mood enchancement it brings....thanks for your input...if theres any other supplements you'd suggest im all ears, thank you all, Im blessed to still be here, i had two tumors removed from my abdomen area that were the size of cantoloupes, one huge scar across my torso, but im here and ready to start blasting.....so hit me with sum knowledge por favor......thanks in advance, your brother in iron and in life....

Last edited:

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Curcumin. Bio-enhanced, heat-treated. High, high doses.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well fellas i'm back, since i was last here i got diagnosed with stage 3 testicular cancer...After 2 surgeries and 4 rounds of chemo, my cancer is in check and its been almost a year since my last therapy. I have 4 spots on my right lung plus a nice huge mass by heart that medi-cal doesn't wanna pay to take out cus they figure i might die in the nest few yrs from it and that wud b cheaper than fixing me....lol, man anyways thats a whole nother topic...my question is I'm cleared to work out by my oncologist and jus wanna know whats the best protein powder, not trying to take anything exotic, my days of trying to get big and strong are over....i jus wanna pump sum iron for the health benefits and the mood enchancement it brings....thanks for your input...if theres any other supplements you'd suggest im all ears, thank you all, Im blessed to still be here, i had to tumors removed from my abdomen area that were the size of cantoloupes, one huge scar across my torso, but im here and ready to start blasting.....so hit me with sum knowledge por favor......thanks in advance, your brother in iron and in life....

Matt 19:26

"26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible."

So stay positive because just because the doctors may give you a bleak outlook doesn't mean it is true. For the best protein powder, I like Iso-Ology. Another supplement that I take daily and suggest is Astaxanthin. I take 20 mg daily with high fat meals.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Both good advice. ^^
Would also say fishoil or krill oil vit-D ,C grapeseed, and inositol.

805bgtymer

Awards
been takin tumeric, with bioperine in it to enchance absorbtion, hawthorn berry to help my heart and blood flow, dandelion extract, ginger root extract, green tea capsules as well as a few cups of it every day, brazil nuts for the selenium, 25 grams of hemp seed oil a day cus it has a better balance of omegas...i take of bunch of extracts, like acai berry etc..all made by sprouts...local natural grocery store in southern california.... every day i eat 8 ounces of blueberries, 3 bananas, 5 kiwi's, 4 pears and 2 apples....all organic and locally grown...i can honestly say i feel pretty damn good.....gonna add the grape seed oil as well as the vitamin d....side note the upper left medestinal mass in my chest measures 10cm by 7cm by 11cm.....pretty big but since last year its shrank about 13m%.....according to my cat scan results over that time....my marker levels are are normal, meaning that the presence of cancer in my blood is undetectable....the doctors honestly can't believe im walking around and leading a normal life with that sucker in my chest......ill jus say this there are no ways to measure the power of the human spirit or mind.....like i tell my doctor, im 2 stupid to realize how sick i should b, and ive beat longer odds then this my whole life, so this is my ultimate challenge......my grandma died of cancer when i was 15, i refuse to believe for a moment that I will let it take me, it just ain't gonna happen.....I'm half serbian and half mexican, equaling one stubborn mfer......cancer is nothing compared to the orginal muscle tech mrp powder from back in the late 90's.....anyone remember that awful stuff???

Last edited: