SNS TTA-500 questions

C

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
I just got a bottle of TTA 500 on Monday and took 1 cap in the morning on an empty stomach and another before dinner. Felt fine the first day. Second day started to get a slight headache and took just the morning dose. Headache got worse as the day went on; almost like a throbbing at the top back of my head, this lasted into the night. Didnt take any today, 3rd day, and headache still there but barely noticeable. Could the TTA 500 be causing this headache? If so, anything I can do to combat this? Thanks for your replies.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got a bottle of TTA 500 on Monday and took 1 cap in the morning on an empty stomach and another before dinner. Felt fine the first day. Second day started to get a slight headache and took just the morning dose. Headache got worse as the day went on; almost like a throbbing at the top back of my head, this lasted into the night. Didnt take any today, 3rd day, and headache still there but barely noticeable. Could the TTA 500 be causing this headache? If so, anything I can do to combat this? Thanks for your replies.
What is your water intake like?

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It is unlikely that it would be caused by TTA. I've seen rare reports of this issue but this was weeks and even months into TTA use.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
on any meds?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TTA can cause in some individuals little water retain for few days. did you use another supplement with this?
creatine or stim?

C

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
TTA can cause in some individuals little water retain for few days. did you use another supplement with this?
creatine or stim?
No stims and only on basic staples: fish oil, tumeric, carnosine, vitamin c, etc.

P

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
No stims and only on basic staples: fish oil, tumeric, carnosine, vitamin c, etc.
Why are you taking tumeric? I hope it's not for it's curcumin content...

S

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
highly doubt it's from the TTA,I myself have used for an extended period of time with nothing like this.Could just be from something else and happened at same time as headache,keep us updated please.

P

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
You should have asked why carnosine.
I was going to, but I thought the tumeric was much more wasteful. I think 1kg of tumeric has like 2-3g of actual curcumin. I wouldn't expect it to be easy on the GI either.

S

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
depends on extract,regardless it's still very much worth it imho.