Intimidate or SNS DAA?

  1. New Member
    capn crunch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    3.05%

    Intimidate or SNS DAA?


    I want to start my first test booster and just have some questions about these two supplements Intimidate and SNS DAA what will give me the best results is Intimidate that much better or do they give the same results

    Here are my questions about Intimidate and Sns DAA.
    1. Do I need to take erase or triazole
    2. Do I or can I take another test booster or is this enough
    3. Can I take bioforge or vida test
    4. On the disruption of intimidate it says "Increasing levels potent hormones IGF-1 & IGF-2" does this mean I need to take a pct or am I okay
    5. How long should I take each of these for best results

  2. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,436
    Rep Power
    953144
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    88.29%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Intimidate is too new to know. I would encourage you to follow the logs. As far as a PCT nothing is needed. I would suggest a stack of HGHPRO/Agmatine/DAA

    Let me know what you decide if you do decide to go with intimidate let me know what you think of it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  3. Senior Member
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    69822
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    55.96%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by capn crunch View Post
    I want to start my first test booster and just have some questions about these two supplements Intimidate and SNS DAA what will give me the best results is Intimidate that much better or do they give the same results

    Here are my questions about Intimidate and Sns DAA.
    1. Do I need to take erase or triazole - no you dont NEED to, however its a nice addition to Intimidate/Daa
    2. Do I or can I take another test booster or is this enough - seeing as this is your first tbooster, id say no. but for future reference, you CAN stack other tboosters if you want to
    3. Can I take bioforge or vida test - as i said above, i wouldnt jump into too large of a stack........but again, for future reference, bioforge would be an aswesome addition to Intimidate/DAA
    4. On the disruption of intimidate it says "Increasing levels potent hormones IGF-1 & IGF-2" does this mean I need to take a pct or am I okay - nope. No PCT necessary for Intimidate, or any OTC natty booster
    5. How long should I take each of these for best results - IMO, with both, id run 8 week cycles max. From the Intimidate logs, most people start to report it REALLY kicking in around week 3, so id say run 8 to get the most out of it. As for DAA, most people start to notice it about 2 weeks in...8 weeks worked out nicely for me when i ran DAA
    answers to question in bold.


    as for which one.....obviously id say intimidate however, cant really "go wrong" with either. i totally understand people wanting to wait a little bit until more end users can get logs/reviews up, as it is a new product. i've used DAA with great success in the past, so i cant hate on it, and its nice that SNS has the option of powder and pills.

    i will say, a few of our beta-testers, did mention in their logs they enjoyed intimidate more than their previous experiences with DAA
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387264
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.18%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    I've used both and had greater success with Intimidate by far over regular DAA.
  5. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,523
    Rep Power
    6118947
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    70.32%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    NMDA

    Pros
    -If DAA -> NMDA conversion mediates some of the increase in T production, than having a potent NMDA source may be more efficient.
    -Smaller doses
    -Less potential for GI issues
    Cons
    -Doesn't act at the testes directly
    -Has lower BBB permeability
    -Lack of human studies
    -Less known safety profile

    DAA

    Pros
    -Human study
    -Cheap
    -Higher BBB permeability
    -Boosts T activity at testes

    Cons
    -Higher potential for aromatization
    -Larger doses necessary. Insoluble in bulk form and tastes poor
  6. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19618
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    97.43%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    NMDA

    Pros
    -If DAA -> NMDA conversion mediates some of the increase in T production, than having a potent NMDA source may be more efficient.
    -Smaller doses
    -Less potential for GI issues
    Cons
    -Doesn't act at the testes directly
    -Has lower BBB permeability
    -Lack of human studies
    -Less known safety profile

    DAA

    Pros
    -Human study
    -Cheap
    -Higher BBB permeability
    -Boosts T activity at testes

    Cons
    -Higher potential for aromatization
    -Larger doses necessary. Insoluble in bulk form and tastes poor
    elaborate on bolded?
  7. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,436
    Rep Power
    953144
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    88.29%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    NMDA

    Pros
    -If DAA -> NMDA conversion mediates some of the increase in T production, than having a potent NMDA source may be more efficient.
    -Smaller doses
    -Less potential for GI issues
    Cons
    -Doesn't act at the testes directly
    -Has lower BBB permeability
    -Lack of human studies
    -Less known safety profile

    DAA

    Pros
    -Human study
    -Cheap
    -Higher BBB permeability
    -Boosts T activity at testes

    Cons
    -Higher potential for aromatization
    -Larger doses necessary. Insoluble in bulk form and tastes poor
    reps on cooldown.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  8. New Member
    capn crunch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    3.05%

    Thank you for responding so soon thanks for answering all my questions I will go read more logs just wanted to cover all my bases before jumping into something I will post what I chose when I buy them tomorrow's payday so I should know by then thanks again
  9. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,523
    Rep Power
    6118947
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    70.32%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    elaborate on bolded?
    If you want to extrapolate from boar studies, there may be a localized upregulation of aromatase as a product of DAA's activity at the testes. On the flip side, the activity at the testes also has potential to boost testosterone beyond what NMDA can do.
  10. Senior Member
    stopstalking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,890
    Rep Power
    196982
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    25.21%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Posted in wrong thread ...oops weird
  11. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19618
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    97.43%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    If you want to extrapolate from boar studies, there may be a localized upregulation of aromatase as a product of DAA's activity at the testes. On the flip side, the activity at the testes also has potential to boost testosterone beyond what NMDA can do.
    Interesting. Idk im still up in the air about DAA for me personally (even though I am using it now as part of pct) let me explain since you seem to be inquisitive. When I used DAA solo with no AI or other test booster I got bloodwork before and after and my total test actually went down from 700 to around 560.. yet my free test was elevated higher than it was pre use. Add to this my LH and FSH were very high normal almost above the normal range which is not usual for me. My prolactin was raised slightly above normal...only piece missing is me E2 that was not a part of the bloodwork so I have no idea what my estrogen was. Thinking maybe my issue was high conversion rate of test to estrogen (I have no idea since that was not measured pre or post) or total test set point was lowered due to my body sensing higher than normal free test levels. Thoughts?
  12. Senior Member
    stopstalking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,890
    Rep Power
    196982
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    25.21%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid

    off topic? lol
    Haha sorry I clicked the thread above this so I thought haha I edited my post
  13. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19618
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    97.43%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Haha sorry I clicked the thread above this so I thought haha I edited my post
    I just deleted mine after seeing your correction i was like wtf lol
  14. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,523
    Rep Power
    6118947
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    70.32%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Interesting. Idk im still up in the air about DAA for me personally (even though I am using it now as part of pct) let me explain since you seem to be inquisitive. When I used DAA solo with no AI or other test booster I got bloodwork before and after and my total test actually went down from 700 to around 560.. yet my free test was elevated higher than it was pre use. Add to this my LH and FSH were very high normal almost above the normal range which is not usual for me. My prolactin was raised slightly above normal...only piece missing is me E2 that was not a part of the bloodwork so I have no idea what my estrogen was. Thinking maybe my issue was high conversion rate of test to estrogen (I have no idea since that was not measured pre or post) or total test set point was lowered due to my body sensing higher than normal free test levels. Thoughts?
    Your conclusions aren't unreasonable. I don't think it's the free test deal simply because this effect isn't observed in other individuals and it's not like DAA's activity is limited to inhibiting SHBG (which it shouldn't even do). The LH and FSH levels make perfect sense, but the lowered test levels do not. It seems highly unlikely that SO MUCH test would aromatize that overall T levels would decline (especially given the human studies). In fact, I'd suspect less T was aromatizing than usual given your drop in T but elevated free test.

    This is honestly a bizarre case, but it would appear that Leydig cell receptors may have been unresponsive to increased LH levels...were there any other supplements you were using and by bulk DAA do you mean pure d-aspartic acid without a salt or chelate?
  15. Advanced Member
    Est1969's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    703
    Rep Power
    6231
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    64.01%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    answers to question in bold.


    as for which one.....obviously id say intimidate however, cant really "go wrong" with either. i totally understand people wanting to wait a little bit until more end users can get logs/reviews up, as it is a new product. i've used DAA with great success in the past, so i cant hate on it, and its nice that SNS has the option of powder and pills.

    i will say, a few of our beta-testers, did mention in their logs they enjoyed intimidate more than their previous experiences with DAA
    After eight weeks of Intimidate, how long a wait before the next cycle?
  16. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19618
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    97.43%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Your conclusions aren't unreasonable. I don't think it's the free test deal simply because this effect isn't observed in other individuals and it's not like DAA's activity is limited to inhibiting SHBG (which it shouldn't even do). The LH and FSH levels make perfect sense, but the lowered test levels do not. It seems highly unlikely that SO MUCH test would aromatize that overall T levels would decline (especially given the human studies). In fact, I'd suspect less T was aromatizing than usual given your drop in T but elevated free test.

    This is honestly a bizarre case, but it would appear that Leydig cell receptors may have been unresponsive to increased LH levels...were there any other supplements you were using and by bulk DAA do you mean pure d-aspartic acid without a salt or chelate?
    It was a pure form I bought the one from nutraplanet not the salt version. I've since tried the salt version, though. I will also say that libido dropped (slightly elevated week 2 but week 3 it dropped), strength increased (I suppose from the higher free test), and nipples were much puffier and itchy than normal. I am not sure if the slightly elevated prolactin was responsible or estrogen if only I got bloods for the estrogen as well... Im assuming since the prolactin was high that my E2 was significantly elevated as well.
  17. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,523
    Rep Power
    6118947
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    70.32%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    It was a pure form I bought the one from nutraplanet not the salt version. I've since tried the salt version, though. I will also say that libido dropped (slightly elevated week 2 but week 3 it dropped), strength increased (I suppose from the higher free test), and nipples were much puffier and itchy than normal. I am not sure if the slightly elevated prolactin was responsible or estrogen if only I got bloods for the estrogen as well... Im assuming since the prolactin was high that my E2 was significantly elevated as well.
    Very interesting. Here is my recommendation if you choose to run DAA again: Run the salt form for 12 days on, 12 days off. Do exactly what the study did. This also parallels your rise in libido followed by a drop-off. I'm not sure how this happened, but your feedback loops may have been altered a bit; whether it was due to abnormally high levels of pituitary hormones or simply to your body's ability to rapidly maintain homeostasis is beyond me.
  18. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19618
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    97.43%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Very interesting. Here is my recommendation if you choose to run DAA again: Run the salt form for 12 days on, 12 days off. Do exactly what the study did. This also parallels your rise in libido followed by a drop-off. I'm not sure how this happened, but your feedback loops may have been altered a bit; whether it was due to abnormally high levels of pituitary hormones or simply to your body's ability to rapidly maintain homeostasis is beyond me.
    Yeah Ill try that route next time. Will deff add E2 to my bloodwork as well next time I get some. Im assuming my T/E ratio is not optimal since my nipples are alway puffy and easily get itchy. Thanks.
  19. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,913
    Rep Power
    1018909
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.03%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    After eight weeks of Intimidate, how long a wait before the next cycle?

    Id suggest a 4+ week break. While activating NMDA receptors can mediate significant hormonal response, it is not advised to do this for longer than the 8 week mark. Remember, things are best enjoyed in moderation
  20. New Member
    capn crunch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    3.05%

    Can someone give me a link to all the meanings of the abbreviations used on this site
  21. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726318
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    37.31%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Very interesting. Here is my recommendation if you choose to run DAA again: Run the salt form for 12 days on, 12 days off. Do exactly what the study did. This also parallels your rise in libido followed by a drop-off. I'm not sure how this happened, but your feedback loops may have been altered a bit; whether it was due to abnormally high levels of pituitary hormones or simply to your body's ability to rapidly maintain homeostasis is beyond me.
    Was it the salt form for the 12 days on and 12 days off?
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  22. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,523
    Rep Power
    6118947
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    70.32%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Was it the salt form for the 12 days on and 12 days off?
    Yup, the study used Na-DAA at 3.12g ED.
  23. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726318
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    37.31%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting Pro

    Hmm interesting always thought salt form superior than just plain bulk granted I can't use either but I like PA's reasoning for Testforce.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  24. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Rep Power
    6818
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.57%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by capn crunch View Post
    I want to start my first test booster and just have some questions about these two supplements Intimidate and SNS DAA what will give me the best results is Intimidate that much better or do they give the same results

    Here are my questions about Intimidate and Sns DAA.
    1. Do I need to take erase or triazole
    2. Do I or can I take another test booster or is this enough
    3. Can I take bioforge or vida test
    4. On the disruption of intimidate it says "Increasing levels potent hormones IGF-1 & IGF-2" does this mean I need to take a pct or am I okay
    5. How long should I take each of these for best results
    on day 11 of intim idate, im harder and stronfer. sleep is amazing,
    no need for erase atrleast no estro sides for me,
    im stcaking with divanil from testobolan v2
    totALLY fione to take with bioforge or vida
    8 weeks on intimidate max
    results ki ck in round week 3ish
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
  25. New Member
    capn crunch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    3.05%

    I'm still about 20 lbs. over wight but it's a lot in my upper thigh and where your 3rd and 4th 6th pack is suppose to be my calves to. I have the opposite of what a lot of the guys you see at the gym have i have a smaller upper body (chest and arms and neck) and a huge (but not defined at all) lower body. Should I still take the test booster for the strength and the erase or trizole for the thinning out effect I keep hearing about. I know the most important thing is diet and training and I have lost about 25 lbs. just with a very strict diet and cardio very happy with my self but now I'm looking at taking a fat burner as well what would be the best root? Or can I take them together
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First night of intimidate
    By suoth825 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 03:45 PM
  2. Intimidate???
    By newman897 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-28-2012, 11:29 PM
  3. Hey Intimidate testers!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 08:13 PM
  4. INTIMIDATE: are u ready
    By jcatanese985 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 01:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in