Intimidate or SNS DAA?

capn crunch

capn crunch

Awards
I want to start my first test booster and just have some questions about these two supplements Intimidate and SNS DAA what will give me the best results is Intimidate that much better or do they give the same results

Here are my questions about Intimidate and Sns DAA.
1. Do I need to take erase or triazole
2. Do I or can I take another test booster or is this enough
3. Can I take bioforge or vida test
4. On the disruption of intimidate it says "Increasing levels potent hormones IGF-1 & IGF-2" does this mean I need to take a pct or am I okay
5. How long should I take each of these for best results

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Intimidate is too new to know. I would encourage you to follow the logs. As far as a PCT nothing is needed. I would suggest a stack of HGHPRO/Agmatine/DAA

Let me know what you decide if you do decide to go with intimidate let me know what you think of it.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I want to start my first test booster and just have some questions about these two supplements Intimidate and SNS DAA what will give me the best results is Intimidate that much better or do they give the same results

1. Do I need to take erase or triazole - no you dont NEED to, however its a nice addition to Intimidate/Daa
2. Do I or can I take another test booster or is this enough - seeing as this is your first tbooster, id say no. but for future reference, you CAN stack other tboosters if you want to
3. Can I take bioforge or vida test - as i said above, i wouldnt jump into too large of a stack........but again, for future reference, bioforge would be an aswesome addition to Intimidate/DAA
4. On the disruption of intimidate it says "Increasing levels potent hormones IGF-1 & IGF-2" does this mean I need to take a pct or am I okay - nope. No PCT necessary for Intimidate, or any OTC natty booster
5. How long should I take each of these for best results - IMO, with both, id run 8 week cycles max. From the Intimidate logs, most people start to report it REALLY kicking in around week 3, so id say run 8 to get the most out of it. As for DAA, most people start to notice it about 2 weeks in...8 weeks worked out nicely for me when i ran DAA
answers to question in bold.

as for which one.....obviously id say intimidate :p however, cant really "go wrong" with either. i totally understand people wanting to wait a little bit until more end users can get logs/reviews up, as it is a new product. i've used DAA with great success in the past, so i cant hate on it, and its nice that SNS has the option of powder and pills.

i will say, a few of our beta-testers, did mention in their logs they enjoyed intimidate more than their previous experiences with DAA :D

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used both and had greater success with Intimidate by far over regular DAA.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
NMDA

Pros
-If DAA -> NMDA conversion mediates some of the increase in T production, than having a potent NMDA source may be more efficient.
-Smaller doses
-Less potential for GI issues
Cons
-Doesn't act at the testes directly
-Has lower BBB permeability
-Lack of human studies
-Less known safety profile

DAA

Pros
-Human study
-Cheap
-Higher BBB permeability
-Boosts T activity at testes

Cons
-Higher potential for aromatization
-Larger doses necessary. Insoluble in bulk form and tastes poor

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
NMDA

Pros
-If DAA -> NMDA conversion mediates some of the increase in T production, than having a potent NMDA source may be more efficient.
-Smaller doses
Cons
-Lack of human studies

DAA

Pros
-Human study
-Cheap
-Higher BBB permeability

Cons
elaborate on bolded?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NMDA

Pros
-Smaller doses
Cons
-Lack of human studies

DAA

Pros
-Human study
-Cheap
-Higher BBB permeability

Cons
reps on cooldown.

capn crunch

capn crunch

Awards
Thank you for responding so soon thanks for answering all my questions I will go read more logs just wanted to cover all my bases before jumping into something I will post what I chose when I buy them tomorrow's payday so I should know by then thanks again

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
elaborate on bolded?
If you want to extrapolate from boar studies, there may be a localized upregulation of aromatase as a product of DAA's activity at the testes. On the flip side, the activity at the testes also has potential to boost testosterone beyond what NMDA can do.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Posted in wrong thread ...oops weird

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
If you want to extrapolate from boar studies, there may be a localized upregulation of aromatase as a product of DAA's activity at the testes. On the flip side, the activity at the testes also has potential to boost testosterone beyond what NMDA can do.
Interesting. Idk im still up in the air about DAA for me personally (even though I am using it now as part of pct) let me explain since you seem to be inquisitive. When I used DAA solo with no AI or other test booster I got bloodwork before and after and my total test actually went down from 700 to around 560.. yet my free test was elevated higher than it was pre use. Add to this my LH and FSH were very high normal almost above the normal range which is not usual for me. My prolactin was raised slightly above normal...only piece missing is me E2 that was not a part of the bloodwork so I have no idea what my estrogen was. Thinking maybe my issue was high conversion rate of test to estrogen (I have no idea since that was not measured pre or post) or total test set point was lowered due to my body sensing higher than normal free test levels. Thoughts?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Interesting. Idk im still up in the air about DAA for me personally (even though I am using it now as part of pct) let me explain since you seem to be inquisitive. When I used DAA solo with no AI or other test booster I got bloodwork before and after and my total test actually went down from 700 to around 560.. yet my free test was elevated higher than it was pre use. Add to this my LH and FSH were very high normal almost above the normal range which is not usual for me. My prolactin was raised slightly above normal...only piece missing is me E2 that was not a part of the bloodwork so I have no idea what my estrogen was. Thinking maybe my issue was high conversion rate of test to estrogen (I have no idea since that was not measured pre or post) or total test set point was lowered due to my body sensing higher than normal free test levels. Thoughts?
Your conclusions aren't unreasonable. I don't think it's the free test deal simply because this effect isn't observed in other individuals and it's not like DAA's activity is limited to inhibiting SHBG (which it shouldn't even do). The LH and FSH levels make perfect sense, but the lowered test levels do not. It seems highly unlikely that SO MUCH test would aromatize that overall T levels would decline (especially given the human studies). In fact, I'd suspect less T was aromatizing than usual given your drop in T but elevated free test.

This is honestly a bizarre case, but it would appear that Leydig cell receptors may have been unresponsive to increased LH levels...were there any other supplements you were using and by bulk DAA do you mean pure d-aspartic acid without a salt or chelate?

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
answers to question in bold.

as for which one.....obviously id say intimidate :p however, cant really "go wrong" with either. i totally understand people wanting to wait a little bit until more end users can get logs/reviews up, as it is a new product. i've used DAA with great success in the past, so i cant hate on it, and its nice that SNS has the option of powder and pills.

i will say, a few of our beta-testers, did mention in their logs they enjoyed intimidate more than their previous experiences with DAA :D
After eight weeks of Intimidate, how long a wait before the next cycle?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Your conclusions aren't unreasonable. I don't think it's the free test deal simply because this effect isn't observed in other individuals and it's not like DAA's activity is limited to inhibiting SHBG (which it shouldn't even do). The LH and FSH levels make perfect sense, but the lowered test levels do not. It seems highly unlikely that SO MUCH test would aromatize that overall T levels would decline (especially given the human studies). In fact, I'd suspect less T was aromatizing than usual given your drop in T but elevated free test.

This is honestly a bizarre case, but it would appear that Leydig cell receptors may have been unresponsive to increased LH levels...were there any other supplements you were using and by bulk DAA do you mean pure d-aspartic acid without a salt or chelate?
It was a pure form I bought the one from nutraplanet not the salt version. I've since tried the salt version, though. I will also say that libido dropped (slightly elevated week 2 but week 3 it dropped), strength increased (I suppose from the higher free test), and nipples were much puffier and itchy than normal. I am not sure if the slightly elevated prolactin was responsible or estrogen if only I got bloods for the estrogen as well... Im assuming since the prolactin was high that my E2 was significantly elevated as well.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It was a pure form I bought the one from nutraplanet not the salt version. I've since tried the salt version, though. I will also say that libido dropped (slightly elevated week 2 but week 3 it dropped), strength increased (I suppose from the higher free test), and nipples were much puffier and itchy than normal. I am not sure if the slightly elevated prolactin was responsible or estrogen if only I got bloods for the estrogen as well... Im assuming since the prolactin was high that my E2 was significantly elevated as well.
Very interesting. Here is my recommendation if you choose to run DAA again: Run the salt form for 12 days on, 12 days off. Do exactly what the study did. This also parallels your rise in libido followed by a drop-off. I'm not sure how this happened, but your feedback loops may have been altered a bit; whether it was due to abnormally high levels of pituitary hormones or simply to your body's ability to rapidly maintain homeostasis is beyond me.

Reactions: mw1
bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting. Here is my recommendation if you choose to run DAA again: Run the salt form for 12 days on, 12 days off. Do exactly what the study did. This also parallels your rise in libido followed by a drop-off. I'm not sure how this happened, but your feedback loops may have been altered a bit; whether it was due to abnormally high levels of pituitary hormones or simply to your body's ability to rapidly maintain homeostasis is beyond me.
Yeah Ill try that route next time. Will deff add E2 to my bloodwork as well next time I get some. Im assuming my T/E ratio is not optimal since my nipples are alway puffy and easily get itchy. Thanks.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After eight weeks of Intimidate, how long a wait before the next cycle?

Id suggest a 4+ week break. While activating NMDA receptors can mediate significant hormonal response, it is not advised to do this for longer than the 8 week mark. Remember, things are best enjoyed in moderation :D

capn crunch

capn crunch

Awards
Can someone give me a link to all the meanings of the abbreviations used on this site

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was it the salt form for the 12 days on and 12 days off?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm interesting always thought salt form superior than just plain bulk granted I can't use either but I like PA's reasoning for Testforce.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

1. Do I need to take erase or triazole
2. Do I or can I take another test booster or is this enough
3. Can I take bioforge or vida test
4. On the disruption of intimidate it says "Increasing levels potent hormones IGF-1 & IGF-2" does this mean I need to take a pct or am I okay
5. How long should I take each of these for best results
on day 11 of intim idate, im harder and stronfer. sleep is amazing,
no need for erase atrleast no estro sides for me,
im stcaking with divanil from testobolan v2
totALLY fione to take with bioforge or vida
8 weeks on intimidate max
results ki ck in round week 3ish

capn crunch

capn crunch

Awards
I'm still about 20 lbs. over wight but it's a lot in my upper thigh and where your 3rd and 4th 6th pack is suppose to be my calves to. I have the opposite of what a lot of the guys you see at the gym have i have a smaller upper body (chest and arms and neck) and a huge (but not defined at all) lower body. Should I still take the test booster for the strength and the erase or trizole for the thinning out effect I keep hearing about. I know the most important thing is diet and training and I have lost about 25 lbs. just with a very strict diet and cardio very happy with my self but now I'm looking at taking a fat burner as well what would be the best root? Or can I take them together