Tried EPH25 what next? Fat burner

CariSma

Awards
Howdy,
Well building muscle mass has never been my issue my real issue is the fact I talk my self out of cardio! I love it when I get there but trying to get to do any well....
I work 12 hours most days mon-Friday have my boy Saturday and Sunday off.
I have tired EPH25 but found the amphetamine type effect isn't for me. I eat big on training days but do go through stages of off time. ( when my schedule gets so hectic) when I don't train at all. In the last four weeks I've added up to 20kg on my lifts before this I was doing nothing. I know I'm in my building stage but the bellies getting to a point and past it...
I now try to walk to work 6 miles there and back everyday but 3/4 out of 5 I'm needed to drive in the day.
Any ideas on a consistent fat burner to either stabilise my weight gain or help strip me Down ?
I do try to eat to keep my body in anabolic state but will have day where I practically don't eat generally days where I'm haven't had time to train.
I sit and google these situations all day but someone's personal response to your specific situation seems the best way forward.

Thanks
Jon

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You can't drop weight (even with a fatburner really) if you are eating to be anabolic (unless you are doing a re-comp). Doing a re-comp (as I mentioned in your other thread) takes an exacting diet/exercise schedule. I'd suggest for you at this point to focus on fatloss or muscle gain, one at a time.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
boom!!^ the beast has spoken

CariSma

Awards
Yeah nice one! My only worry is banging on so
Much body fat that it sticks! I grew up a fat kid on beta blockers and the likes. I have ways maintained a deCent weight since the age of 15 and now at 26 I'm muffin topped and sitting at a decent enough bfp!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
so, just cut solid for about 6 months (about the max anyone can handle), and then work on a lean bulk. Right now your lifestyle doesn't seem to allow you to get the focus on the gym/diet that is so crucial to re-comping, so don't stress yourself to the point of failure trying, just cut up and then lean bulk muscle back on.

Pharaoh

Awards
With that being said I think diet and basics like fish oil multi vitamins etc are all that's needed

CariSma

Awards
Thanks guys this gives me a huge boost to hear positive feed back I am new to the supplements side of training. Could I ask for some clarification on:

Any diets recommend?
A definition of the term cutting up?
(as in Cardio weight sessions and cardio? Rather than lift big?)
Supplements recommended for:
Fat loss:
Bulking:

Thanks again guys! :)

CariSma

Awards
Also i see this re-coming refers to a bulking muscle whilst losing fat loss stage? These so many plans out there could you recommend one?

CariSma

Awards
Ive looked over HGH like humanbol etc and erase pro still I'm unsure of which route to pursue?

Pharaoh

Awards
i've had good success with peptides like ghrp 6/cjc 125 while cutting (which just reffers to reduced calories to lose fat opposite of bulking) they force the body to release its own HGH stores. I've found that i dont lose any muscle and actually do still get stronger while on a low calorie high protein diet on the peptides.

CariSma

Awards
any input on Ghrp man beast? pm me for direct chat.:)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ghrp and such is crossing into the world of injections, they do work, and work well when used properly.

CariSma

Awards
I see myabe one step to far for now?
i need to look into re-comping more and diet.

sugestions?

Jon