Cycling Pre-WO Unnecessary

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
I usually only use a pre-workout supp 2 days a week. I dont like to take them on my leg or back days because it seems like heavy squats and deadlifts with a preworkout shoots up my BP and heart rate too much.

So my question is, for someone like me who only uses it 2x a week is it still necessary to cycle off of it, or can I just keep using it indefinitely on 2 days a week without health concerns?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm fairly certain that they are talking to people that are taking it all the time before workouts- hell, I know people that use it instead of their morning coffee on off days. Twice a week isn't going to matter.

Granted, I hate PWOs, so you may get a different answer from someone that takes them all the time.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hear all the time that u should but I haven't stopped in years. I take maimize intense now and it has a nice stim effect !

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I usually only use a pre-workout supp 2 days a week. I dont like to take them on my leg or back days because it seems like heavy squats and deadlifts with a preworkout shoots up my BP and heart rate too much.

So my question is, for someone like me who only uses it 2x a week is it still necessary to cycle off of it, or can I just keep using it indefinitely on 2 days a week without health concerns?
2x a week no reason to cycle.

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
I havent take a stim break in years! I just rotate the stims I use like from caffeine to DMAA to etc

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the repost... Should have tried "search" first.

Thanks for the link though, that answers all my questions!
:wave2: ha! aint no problem RJ! and welcome.