Best non-stim fat burner

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys....

My adrenals are pretty shot and on the road to recovery. I was wondering what are some of the best non-stim fat burners that can help me lose fat whilst not assulating my adrenals.

Any ideas? Anybody tried any in a similiar

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Erase and shift
DCP + lean extreme
TTA+raspberry ketones

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha T2 is caffeine and 1,3-DMAA free, so its essentially lower on the stimulant side. I dont feel it would be a harm to your adrenals at all.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
TTA-500 + RK-500 is a good one as mentioned above.
Lean Xtreme and Reduce XT are great for cortisol control.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reduce Xt with DCP is my favorite.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Is anybody aware of any other studies on RK than the one involving rats or can anyone attest to RK's effacacy for preventing fat gain. I've it previously but never tell it did anything.

thanks chaps.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Is anybody aware of any other studies on RK than the one involving rats or can anyone attest to RK's effacacy for preventing fat gain. I've it previously but never tell it did anything.

thanks chaps.
I enjoyed it personally when combined with a high fat meal or dosed with EC. Regardless, the overall health benefits are great (this is actually the main reason they're flying off the shelves).

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I enjoyed it personally when combined with a high fat meal or dosed with EC. Regardless, the overall health benefits are great (this is actually the main reason they're flying off the shelves).

I thought Dr. Oz was the reason?

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lecheek has one coming out soon called HyperT2 that is going to be very good and no stims.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Try AEN's APE. Not a fat burner perse but it should help you with your goals.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And what did Dr. Oz say about RKs? You see what I'm getting at...it's about overall bodily function.
I couldnt tell you what Dr. Oz said.

BossRoss182

BossRoss182

Awards
Gotta say, Alpha-t2 did wonders for me. That along with Erase. I tried some of the stim burners and all they did was make me feel like crap. Definitely give alpha a try, you'll sweat like a madman too. But what's this RK people are talking about? Its supposed to prevent fat gain correct?

J19891

J19891

Awards
Hi guys....

My adrenals are pretty shot and on the road to recovery. I was wondering what are some of the best non-stim fat burners that can help me lose fat whilst not assulating my adrenals.

Any ideas? Anybody tried any in a similiar
Shift FTW

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Alpha T2 or tt-33 are good options. raspberry ketones are economical if you buy bulk powder. Using Reduction PM shot right now, and seems to have helped kickstart my fat loss again

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Alpha T2 or tt-33 are good options. raspberry ketones are economical if you buy bulk powder. Using Reduction PM shot right now, and seems to have helped kickstart my fat loss again

Alpha T2/Tt-33/Reduction pm stack? lol.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is solid and have heard and experienced nothing but good things with TTA-500/RK-500.
I like Athletic Xtreme Lean FX and SNS Reduce XT for cortisol control.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
For others who have issues with getting in DHEA derivatives like LX and Reduce Xt, what can be used?

I have read post workout, vitamin C at1-2g with your BCAAs...

Anything else to combat umbilical fat?(sleep and Cort related?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
For others who have issues with getting in DHEA derivatives like LX and Reduce Xt, what can be used?

I have read post workout, vitamin C at1-2g with your BCAAs...

Anything else to combat umbilical fat?(sleep and Cort related?
Absolutely NOT. Vitamin C postworkout is the absolute worst time of day vitamin C can be consumed. Furthermore, 1-2g is one of the worst doses that can be consumed (never exceed 500mg, the plasma saturation dose). In short, dose vitamin C NOWHERE near workouts.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Absolutely NOT. Vitamin C postworkout is the absolute worst time of day vitamin C can be consumed. Furthermore, 1-2g is one of the worst doses that can be consumed (never exceed 500mg, the plasma saturation dose). In short, dose vitamin C NOWHERE near workouts.
Fuk. There goes my sh1t today lol.
What will negate caffiene AFTER training to help with relaxation and help blunt Cort release?
This umbilical cortisol issues sh1ts me To tears. Thanks coopz

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Fuk. There goes my sh1t today lol.
What will negate caffiene AFTER training to help with relaxation and help blunt Cort release?
This umbilical cortisol issues sh1ts me To tears. Thanks coopz
I think you're refering to visceral fat LOL.

Caffeine's effects on cortisol are transient and not really worth worrying about. I guess Ashwaghanda may help in this respect, but either way it's not a big deal.

Any reason you avoid DHEA metabolites?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think you're refering to visceral fat LOL.

Caffeine's effects on cortisol are transient and not really worth worrying about. I guess Ashwaghanda may help in this respect, but either way it's not a big deal.

Any reason you avoid DHEA metabolites?
Customs...lol...my only problem. If I CAN get straight DHEA what would you do?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Customs...lol...my only problem. If I CAN get straight DHEA what would you do?
I personally wouldn't run straight DHEA for your goals. Rather than focusing on VAT so much, why not just focus on systemic fat loss (which will eventually remove visceral fat as well)?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well, it's not happening as much as I like. I like HIT and running (running soothes me).

Fat loss now after gaining some Muscle is what I am TRYING.
Lean Gains. (feel less bloated)
MACROS???carbs are NOT essentials nutrients as we know.

I can't do keto on the intensity I train at...
Or maybe you suggest something? PM me
Please bro [ urs are full :) ]

Feeding window is 1pm-9pm but usually finish at 7:30-8pm.
Just screwed for food rooming and intake.
Caveman style eating. No protein powder.

Thoughts?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Well, it's not happening as much as I like. I like HIT and running (running soothes me).

Fat loss now after gaining some Muscle is what I am TRYING.
Lean Gains. (feel less bloated)
MACROS???carbs are NOT essentials nutrients as we know.

I can't do keto on the intensity I train at...
Or maybe you suggest something? PM me
Please bro [ urs are full :) ]

Feeding window is 1pm-9pm but usually finish at 7:30-8pm.
Just screwed for food rooming and intake.
Caveman style eating. No protein powder.

Thoughts?
Calculate caloric maintenance.
Create a 10-25% deficit.
1-1.5g protein/lb BW
0.45g fat/lb BW (minimum)
Use the rest of the calories as you please (I prefer carbs)

Far too much emphasis is placed on meal timing and fear of carbs (not saying you, just in general). Aim for 0.75-2 lbs of weight loss per week and incorporate weekly refeeds at maintenance calories, trace fat, 1g protein/lb LBM, and the rest carbs.

Protein powder vs nonprotein powder won't matter. I prefer whole foods too, but protein powder works just fine and is as micronutrient rich as most whole food proteins.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks bro.
Lactose issues?mitiagted by using Hydrolzed?
Isn't cross flow micro filtration best?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks bro.
Lactose issues?mitiagted by using Hydrolzed?
Isn't cross flow micro filtration best?
For protein powder, stick with the cross-flow, yes (aka avoid ion exchange). Isolate for lactose issues. Not a big fan of hydrolyzed unless it's peptopro.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
For protein powder, stick with the cross-flow, yes (aka avoid ion exchange). Isolate for lactose issues. Not a big fan of hydrolyzed unless it's peptopro.
Isn't whey Insulinogenic? As in liquid meals?
Always thought that I fat loss was the desired effect,we Minimise Insulin effects???

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
cooper's advices are gold. Follow them
He is an amazing and knowledgable guy...thumbs up man...

Thanks Coopz!!!!

Fat sources:eek:live oil,meats (organic / grass fed), eggs, avacado,coconut?
Should I eliminate nuts due to o6 levels?

3utcher

3utcher

Awards

Thanks Coopz!!!!

If you take enough fish oil daily, that won't be a big problem.
There are tons of good things in nuts.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Isn't whey Insulinogenic? As in liquid meals?
Always thought that I fat loss was the desired effect,we Minimise Insulin effects???
There is nothing inherently wrong with insulin; fat loss is far more complex than that. All whey protein is insulinogenic, hydrolyzed or not. And that will not affect your fat loss anymore than XX cals of fat.

cooper's advices are gold. Follow them
Thanks buddy :).

Thanks Coopz!!!!

No problem man. Definitely keep the nuts. It's all about 3:6:9 balance. Obviously your diet is lacking in EPA/DHA so pick up a concentrated fish oil supplement (Orange Oximega).

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
There is nothing inherently wrong with insulin; fat loss is far more complex than that. All whey protein is insulinogenic, hydrolyzed or not. And that will not affect your fat loss anymore than XX cals of fat.

Thanks buddy :).

No problem man. Definitely keep the nuts. It's all about 3:6:9 balance. Obviously your diet is lacking in EPA/DHA so pick up a concentrated fish oil supplement (Orange Oximega).
Gotcha. I take in 18-20g fish oils per day (aiming at 2-3G EPA/DHA) per day

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I am going for non stim fat loss, Erase is what I go for and run it at 3-4 per day. Test increase and cortisol lowering, win win if you don't run into joint issues. 20 grams of fish oil will take care of that though.