Lecheek HyperT2 coming soon

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check it out everyone the latest in the Lecheek product lineup HyperT2. Will have more info and the write up on it out soon!!!!!!

Who wants to see some log opps on this? Or maybe a dual or a few dual log opps with some OxyECA??????? Speak now

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
GH and thyroid? looks incredibly interesting :D

ManBeast

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmmmm...I'd consider ingesting... ;)

ETA on profile release?

N

nokkT

Awards
Man, this looks pretty interesting. And I liked the other Lecheek samples that I tried. Can't wait to see more info

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
I would log it!

B

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log this bad boy! Stim free burner is perfect man...looking forward to the release!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh*t 3,5 only and no 3,3, huh? dayum :) Stuff looks very interesting indeed! What is the suggested dosing protocol?

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the afternoon good sir!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
any concerns with running the 3,5 for 6 weeks? I usually see it only recommended for 4 at the max. Or is this just a sweet deal where you buy 2 bottles and end up with three 4-week runs with appropriate time off?

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any concerns with running the 3,5 for 6 weeks? I usually see it only recommended for 4 at the max. Or is this just a sweet deal where you buy 2 bottles and end up with three 4-week runs with appropriate time off?
Yep just trying to give a little extra!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
very very cool. this is defintiely on my to-try list, just gotta figure out where to wedge it in :D