Agmatine vs Arginine vs Preworkout drinks

Sonny1011

Awards
I have not taken agmatine before but have used high doses of arginine and have tried just about every preworkout drink out there. Not a big fan of stimulant drink that just get you jittery and hyped but dont effect your lifts. Thats why i have always like arginine. Iv heard some good things about agmatine. Was wondering if anyone wanted to share their favorite non stimulant pre workout and people who have used agmatine based preworkout, how lthey liked it compared to others and dosing.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Agmatine, but don't usually dose it pre-workout (I like mine when I wake up).

My favorite non-stim pre-workout supplement is definitely Omega Sports Ultima. Ultima + Agmatine = EPIC.

If you are interested in Agmatine pre-workout I would check out I-force's Hemavol. The formula is impressive and very well dosed. :cool:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Agmatine, but don't usually dose it pre-workout (I like mine when I wake up).

My favorite non-stim pre-workout supplement is definitely Omega Sports Ultima. Ultima + Agmatine = EPIC.

If you are interested in Agmatine pre-workout I would check out I-force's Hemavol. The formula is impressive and very well dosed. :cool:
Since my first bottle of agmatine from SNS I have not worked out without it. Now I use hemavol pre workout and SNS carb before high cap meals and or bed

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Disregard arginine, acquire agmatine. SNS agmatine caps are great for dosing throughout the day, while Hemavol is a fantastic preworkout formula which exploits urea cycle intermediates alongside agmatine to create some serious vasodilation.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Disregard arginine, acquire agmatine. SNS agmatine caps are great for dosing throughout the day, while Hemavol is a fantastic preworkout formula which exploits urea cycle intermediates alongside agmatine to create some serious vasodilation.
I like the way you put that. I consider you the agmatine god

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
all truth here. I have not tried Hemavol but the reviews on it are good. Buy the SNS caps if you are looking for anytime dosing.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Since my first bottle of agmatine from SNS I have not worked out without it. Now I use hemavol pre workout and SNS caps before high cap meals and or bed
i assume you mean high carb meals? im looking for different dosing methods for my sns agmatine..

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes high carb meals...

Auto correct fail :(

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
how do you feel dosing pre bed works for you...
I noticed my recovery seems to be a bit better with about 500 mgs at bed time. i've heard mixed things about it though, anyone else have thoughts?

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I noticed my recovery seems to be a bit better with about 500 mgs at bed time. i've heard mixed things about it though, anyone else have thoughts?
Read somewhere it elicits an increase in the release of specific hormones during sleep. Forget where/what the article was.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i started 250mg pre bed with a small meal around midnight, wake up at 7am take another 250mg with white flood and train at 730am, seems to work better for me than 500mg pre workout...

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
when the banner says,round the clock pumps it is true. Agmatine is easily in my top 5 supplements. Health,pumps,endurance,strength,LH boost,etc...

1-2 bottles of SNS agmatine is such a bang for your buck it is not even funny.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
i started 250mg pre bed with a small meal around midnight, wake up at 7am take another 250mg with white flood and train at 730am, seems to work better for me than 500mg pre workout...
I train very late at night or early in the am depending on how you look at it,I take 500mg pre workout ,eat and shower and go tos leep.

I wake up VERY happy to say the least,mrs is even happier when she is there lol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
when the banner says,round the clock pumps it is true. Agmatine is easily in my top 5 supplements. Health,pumps,endurance,strength,LH boost,etc...

1-2 bottles of SNS agmatine is such a bang for your buck it is not even funny.
esp... when you score 2 bottles $20 shipped from the auction..

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Agmatine and Arginine do not even compare. SNS agmatine is solid, liking my run with it now.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agmatine and Arginine do not even compare. SNS agmatine is solid, liking my run with it now.

Thanks man. You will find its quality is better than some Agmatine supplements out there.

db2000

Awards
Why would you need an all day pump (apart from looking good)?

Is it going to increase recovery by a lot (or is it just bro science)?