Starting Intimidate: Question

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
I received a bottle of Intimidate and am eager to give it a try. I am currently on my 17th dose of IsaTest and am curious if it is okay to set aside the IsaTest and start my first dose of Intimidate tonight, or do I need to wait a few days between test boosters?

The only other sups I take are Craze and Hemavol.

Thanks for any help.

'69

BTW: Ordered Intimidate yesterday and received today with a T-shirt and a bunch of samples. Thanks iForce!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isatest, 17th dose...is that 17 days, 8.5 days or 5.6 days you been using it?
regardless, I'd just ride it out then start Intimidate...otherwise, no problem hopping right to intimidate from isa....

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI)7 mg538%
Vitamin C25 mg28%
Zinc (as Zinc Asparate)20 mg182%
Magnesium (as Magnesium Asparate)300 mg71%
ISA-TEST GF Propietary Blend:
TESTOFEN (Trigonella Foenum Graecum Extract Standardized For 50% Fenuside Saponins), Tribulus Terrestris Extract (60% Total Saponins / 20% Protodioscin), Eurycoma Longifolia 20:1 Extract, Epimedium Sagittatum & Brevicornum Extract (Standardized For 10% Icariin), P-450 Anti-Aromatase [(S)-2,3-Dihydro-5,7-Dihydroxy-2-(3-Hydroxy-4-Methoxyphenyl)-4-H-1benzopy-Ran-4-One], Ajuga Turkestanica & Rhaponticum Carthamoides Root Extract (Standardized For 11,20 Dihydroxyecdysone, 20-Beta-Hydroxyecdysone And 25-Deoxy-20- Hydroxyecdysone), Grapeseed Extract (95% Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins) Isaflow Microcirculation/nutrient Delivery System [Specially Prepared Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Ruscus (20% Sterolic Heterosides) & Vitamin C Complex].
1,814 mg**
SOMATRIN:
Nettle Extract (95% Divanillyltetrahydrofuran), Mucuna Pruriens (Standardized For 15% L-Dopa), N-Acetyl-5-Methoxytryptamine (Melatonin)
325 mg

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received a bottle of Intimidate and am eager to give it a try. I am currently on my 17th dose of IsaTest and am curious if it is okay to set aside the IsaTest and start my first dose of Intimidate tonight, or do I need to wait a few days between test boosters?

Thanks for any help.

'69

BTW: Ordered Intimidate yesterday and received today with a T-shirt and a bunch of samples. Thanks iForce!
Edit never mind lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They can be stacked without issue as far as I can see. That being said, just keep in mind Isatest has fenugreek which can raise estrogen. It may be wise to use the Intimidate on its own, however I believe youll be fine either way.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for any help.

'69

Why not take it alone to truly see what that ONE product has done for you...because down the road how will you know which you responded too best when you did them both at once...just saying.

John33

Awards
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI)7 mg538%
Vitamin C25 mg28%
Zinc (as Zinc Asparate)20 mg182%
Magnesium (as Magnesium Asparate)300 mg71%
ISA-TEST GF Propietary Blend:
TESTOFEN (Trigonella Foenum Graecum Extract Standardized For 50% Fenuside Saponins), Tribulus Terrestris Extract (60% Total Saponins / 20% Protodioscin), Eurycoma Longifolia 20:1 Extract, Epimedium Sagittatum & Brevicornum Extract (Standardized For 10% Icariin), P-450 Anti-Aromatase [(S)-2,3-Dihydro-5,7-Dihydroxy-2-(3-Hydroxy-4-Methoxyphenyl)-4-H-1benzopy-Ran-4-One], Ajuga Turkestanica & Rhaponticum Carthamoides Root Extract (Standardized For 11,20 Dihydroxyecdysone, 20-Beta-Hydroxyecdysone And 25-Deoxy-20- Hydroxyecdysone), Grapeseed Extract (95% Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins) Isaflow Microcirculation/nutrient Delivery System [Specially Prepared Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Ruscus (20% Sterolic Heterosides) & Vitamin C Complex].
1,814 mg**
SOMATRIN:
Nettle Extract (95% Divanillyltetrahydrofuran), Mucuna Pruriens (Standardized For 15% L-Dopa), N-Acetyl-5-Methoxytryptamine (Melatonin)
325 mg
ISA-Test is not well known, but I have run it (plus Erase) for 8 weeks and loved it. For me, it started to really kick in after the four weeks. That having been said, I would not stack it with Intimidate. I would run Intimidate separately to see what it does. If you stack two test boosters together, there is no way of knowing which test booster did what for you.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I can't see any worthwhile and well-dosed ingredient in isa-test.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Which test booster(s) have worthwhile and well-dosed ingredients?
Straight DAA/NMDA products, activate xtreme/triazole, bioforge (all versions), Athletix Supplements (minus fenugreek), MAN Primal Male, Core Test, Prometheus Rising, etc

John33

Awards
Straight DAA/NMDA products, activate xtreme/triazole, bioforge (all versions), Athletix Supplements (minus fenugreek), MAN Primal Male, Core Test, Prometheus Rising, etc
All of these (except straight DAA that I have already tried) are on my list of test boosters to try. Which one would you recommend to try first?

Also, not related to this, but what do you think about raspberry ketones? Do they do anything for fat loss or is it just another fad?

Thanks!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All of these (except straight DAA that I have already tried) are on my list of test boosters to try. Which one would you recommend to try first?

Also, not related to this, but what do you think about raspberry ketones? Do they do anything for fat loss or is it just another fad?

Thanks!
Don't know much about ketones except that they make me hate Dr. Oz, but on the test boosters I will tell you I had to up my caloric intake twice on BioforgeV3 to not loose weight(guessing that is your goal due to your second question). Prometheus Rising may be up your ally though due to all the Nutrient Partitioning elements.

EDIT: In fairness I didn't try all of the products on the list.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Just stick with the NMDA for the first run and then if anything use the other stuff after.

John33

Awards
Don't know much about ketones except that they make me hate Dr. Oz, but on the test boosters I will tell you I had to up my caloric intake twice on BioforgeV3 to not loose weight(guessing that is your goal due to your second question).
No, my goal is not fat loss. I just for the possible use in the future.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Just to be educated on the subject, what is wrong with fenugreek test boosters?
LOL for some reason fenugreek made it into 3 of my posts today, but it essentially raises estrogen much more than it raises testosterone and thus lowers the T:E ratio. Every patented extract I've used has done so....along with murdering libido and reducing sleep quality (user specific). There are definitely beneficial constituents of fenugreek, but to date, no one has been able to extract for them properly.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
LOL for some reason fenugreek made it into 3 of my posts today, but it essentially raises estrogen much more than it raises testosterone and thus lowers the T:E ratio. Every patented extract I've used has done so....along with murdering libido and reducing sleep quality (user specific). There are definitely beneficial constituents of fenugreek, but to date, no one has been able to extract for them properly.
Dumb question of the day: Why would this be included in a Test booster??

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Same reason some companies still use Tribulus as a test booster.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It's a question I've asked myself for years. Certain "studies" used patented extracts and marketed it as a test booster...unfortunately, every unsponsored blood I've seen thus far has shown elevations in E and even DECLINES in T.

John33

Awards
It's a question I've asked myself for years. Certain "studies" used patented extracts and marketed it as a test booster...unfortunately, every unsponsored blood I've seen thus far has shown elevations in E and even DECLINES in T.
What do you think about Intimidate and the Andro Series? Thanks.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
What do you think about Intimidate and the Andro Series? Thanks.
Intimidate looks good. Simple and effective.

I'll keep my thoughts on Androseries to myself. The ingredients that are utilized are fine on that front.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I'll keep my thoughts on Androseries to myself. The ingredients that are utilized are fine on that front.

I ran andromass and can tell you the andro series is a joke ! I have no problem saying and saving people there hard earned cash

John33

Awards
I ran andromass and can tell you the andro series is a joke ! I have no problem saying and saving people there hard earned cash
Have you tried AndroDrive?

Also, which mass gaining supplements have you had success with?

John33

Awards

Would you recommend taking Toco-8 with a natural test booster?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Would you recommend taking Toco-8 with a natural test booster?
Despite the marketing, there are no really worthwhile test-boosting effects of Toco-8, but it is a great overall health aide so I'd use if it you can afford it.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
T-Force :)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol you missed intimidate :)

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried AndroDrive?

Also, which mass gaining supplements have you had success with?
No I have not tried andromass. I won't ever be trying another andro series product again. In fact I don't think I will ever purchase from pp again because with there ads and what they trick people to believe. I lost all respect

I have had great results with agmatine, creatine, beta alanine.

And For ph/p's I have had great results with superdrol, halo, epi, trenadrol, etc for a he'll of a lot Cheapier

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
YUUUUP
and he totally missed it on his list of effective products :)
And isn't it pretty much the only straight NMDA product on the market atm? ;)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Despite the marketing, there are no really worthwhile test-boosting effects of Toco-8, but it is a great overall health aide so I'd use if it you can afford it.
The marketing you refer to is for its benefit in post-cycle recovery, in which it can play a key support role. Vitamin E has been shown (mostly through testing rats in a deficient e diet, vs. control, vs. e supplementation) to play a vital role in steroidogenesis. It also plays an important role in supporting lipid correction post cycle, which is a necessity especially given the increasingly aggressive nature of cycle design seen in the average steroid user.

I am not stepping in because I believe you attacked the supplement, I am merely correcting that it has not been marketed as a test booster.

By the way, it is nice to see you outside of the highschool locker room of BB boards, and I do mean this genuinely. Your intelligence was above that place.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A look through your history leads to much doubt that you have ran the product. You were critical of the series from the beginning. You also are one of Nate's reps, no? Shame you guys can no longer be active with your affiliation here. I do wish the market could remain flooded with untested raws.

In respect of iForce, whom I have nothing but respect for, I won't continue this response here. But if you would like to discuss your experience with the androseries :rolleyes:, feel free to hit me up with a PM.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A look through your history leads to much doubt that you have ran the product. You were critical of the series from the beginning. You also are one of Nate's reps, no? Shame you guys can no longer be active with your affiliation here. I do wish the market could remain flooded with untested raws.

In respect of iForce, whom I have nothing but respect for, I won't continue this response here. But if you would like to discuss your experience with the androseries :rolleyes:, feel free to hit me up with a PM.
No worries man...the more the merrier in our threads. :D

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The marketing you refer to is for its benefit in post-cycle recovery, in which it can play a key support role. Vitamin E has been shown (mostly through testing rats in a deficient e diet, vs. control, vs. e supplementation) to play a vital role in steroidogenesis. It also plays an important role in supporting lipid correction post cycle, which is a necessity especially given the increasingly aggressive nature of cycle design seen in the average steroid user.

I am not stepping in because I believe you attacked the supplement, I am merely correcting that it has not been marketed as a test booster.

By the way, it is nice to see you outside of the highschool locker room of BB boards, and I do mean this genuinely. Your intelligence was above that place.
Sure man, I can definitely see where you're coming from. Toco-8 is a pretty awesome vitamin E supplement (which oddly, is rare) so I look forward to trying it in the future.

Appreciate the kind words my friend. I think both boards offer unique perspectives which are both worthwhile; I just wish I had recognized it in AM sooner.

Keep up the good work as well, Dr. House :D.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

My post had nothing to do with Nate. Yes i ran andromass and got nothing from it. I'm not here to Start an Internet war. I just stated my results and my opinion on pp now a days. I was a avid pp user back in the day.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure man, I can definitely see where you're coming from. Toco-8 is a pretty awesome vitamin E supplement (which oddly, is rare) so I look forward to trying it in the future.

Appreciate the kind words my friend. I think both boards offer unique perspectives which are both worthwhile; I just wish I had recognized it in AM sooner.

Keep up the good work as well, Dr. House :D.
Better late then never. Your knowledge is truly appreciated here

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My post had nothing to do with Nate. Yes i ran andromass and got nothing from it. I'm not here to Start an Internet war. I just stated my results and my opinion on pp now a days. I was a avid pp user back in the day.
For someone running superdrol cycles here and there --- then dropping 150 on AndroMass and basing results compared to what they are used to the I can see how that person would be disappointed.

For a person who has never done a ultra strong anabolic like SD, AndroMass would probably live up to expectations perfectly, and has numerous occasions + they suffered no ill-effects to liver, cholesterol and overall health so it was a win-win.

For the avid Sd user --- a response like above is typical and understandable.

-matt

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The point of the N2 mention was the clear bias that would exist.

No I have not tried andromass.
^Just wanted to quote that for the freudian slip. I stated you could PM me, if you would like to drag this out, I will finish it:

This is a log by you, correct?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/191174-stopstalking-gets-his.html
As is this one started at a similar time?
lean bulk (dot) com/forum/sponsored-supplement-logs/15731-stopstalking-doing-big-things-sns-3.html

In it, you mention as of 1/16 that you just finished an 18 week test cycle with Ultradrol. 18 weeks is aproximately 4.5 months. Given that we just started March, this means there was no chance that you ran V3.

Unless you claim you ran it after that point, which doesn't seem likely, because 1.) You would have left yourself little time to recover, and 2.) You were running a log on some stim product here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189542-stopstalking-tries-taurus.html, and never once mentioned AndroMass.

Which brings me to your response that you ran v2. Yes, I am one step ahead of you.

Here you mention in November that someone should not use Mass and instead use your company's test base product, yet no hint of you stating you used it, which would have solidified your argument:
need (2) buildmuscle (dot) net/forum/showthread.php?t=16257&page=1

Previous to the test cycle, it looks like you did a natural log here, which puts us back to 9/2/11: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182187-stopstalking-recomp-endosurge.html

Around this time you also make mention that you don't agree with the marketing. Yet make no mention of having run the products. Ironic, given your post in this thread, you state "you can't trust reviews"

Here, (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/172428-test-deca-equipoise.html) right around the time of the AndroSeries v2 release, you were discussing running a test cycle, with deca and eq. You mention in this thread that you are on TRT. I am curious why someone who would have been on TRT at the time would have an interest in Mass, if you have Deca/EQ on hand.

So enlighten me, "when" exactly did you run this product?

Never before has your user name been more appropriate, yet I hope the efforts will end this bull****.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Same reason some companies still use Tribulus as a test booster.
Yeah, but at worst Tribulus is guilty of doing absolutely nothing, correct? Boosting estrogen, OTOH, seems totally contrary to the point of a Test booster.

Personally, I have always found Trib at least stimulating to my libido, provided I space out the doses by a week or more.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The point of the N2 mention was the clear bias that would exist.

^Just wanted to quote that for the freudian slip. I stated you could PM me, if you would like to drag this out, I will finish it:

This is a log by you, correct?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/191174-stopstalking-gets-his.html
As is this one started at a similar time?
lean bulk (dot) com/forum/sponsored-supplement-logs/15731-stopstalking-doing-big-things-sns-3.html

In it, you mention as of 1/16 that you just finished an 18 week test cycle with Ultradrol. 18 weeks is aproximately 4.5 months. Given that we just started March, this means there was no chance that you ran V3.

Unless you claim you ran it after that point, which doesn't seem likely, because 1.) You would have left yourself little time to recover, and 2.) You were running a log on some stim product here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189542-stopstalking-tries-taurus.html, and never once mentioned AndroMass.

Which brings me to your response that you ran v2. Yes, I am one step ahead of you.

Here you mention in November that someone should not use Mass and instead use your company's test base product, yet no hint of you stating you used it, which would have solidified your argument:
need (2) buildmuscle (dot) net/forum/showthread.php?t=16257&page=1

Previous to the test cycle, it looks like you did a natural log here, which puts us back to 9/2/11: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182187-stopstalking-recomp-endosurge.html

Around this time you also make mention that you don't agree with the marketing. Yet make no mention of having run the products. Ironic, given your post in this thread, you state "you can't trust reviews"

Here, (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/172428-test-deca-equipoise.html) right around the time of the AndroSeries v2 release, you were discussing running a test cycle, with deca and eq. You mention in this thread that you are on TRT. I am curious why someone who would have been on TRT at the time would have an interest in Mass, if you have Deca/EQ on hand.

So enlighten me, "when" exactly did you run this product?

Never before has your user name been more appropriate, yet I hope the efforts will end this bull****.
I never said it was v. 3 I tried version 2 and made my decision then that i would never use androseries again. As for the trt choose not to go that route. I ran the test deca eq and had great results after I hit pct and started v.2

You could have saved your self a lot of time and just asked me what version instead of pulling this detective crap. I have been a member here a long time and i have a decent amount of respect in the community I'm not here to bash company's and make my self look bad. I just gave an honest review

Your right i did advise them not to use mass and to use a transdermal dhea as a base and i would give that adive to anyone.

Feel free to pm men I'm done.

Sorry Vaughn and iforce. I can't wait to try intimidate after my next cycle !

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we all know its all about marketing ;) gotta name drop :) but yes we are the ONLY PURE NMDA on the market!