Strength
Growth
Fat loss or gain
Sides if any

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Age? Stats (ht/wt/bodyfat)? Training history? Cycle history?

ManBeast

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
Age? Stats (ht/wt/bodyfat)? Training history? Cycle history?

ManBeast
5'10"/225/don't know for sure but guessing around 20% just guessing.
I'm 27 been working out since 19. But serious lifting for 3yrs.
Iv used ISA-test, tbomb2, lg science trifecta stack, DAA.

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
3 pro hormones, not a good one to start with if this is your first PH cycle
Iv ran that stack twice now, the gains were decent but I felt they're not strong enough.
Why do you think I'm not ready for that.

demolition

demolition

Awards
I was under the impression that the tri-fectra stack had a pro-hormone in it. It has m1-d and mmv3 in it.
So you havent cycle m-drol, Dimethazine, or Lmg by them selfs then i would advise against it. I say that because if you get some crazy sides from the metha-drol you will have no idea where its coming from, also i would venture to bet since all you cycled is tri-fectra and daa that you dont have much knowledge as to support sups or pct. if i were you id start with something a bit more mild. as far as your original question goes ive read threads that the gains are good but the sides and shutdown and stress on the body suck.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Stacked products are only for advanced users who have used all (or all but one if they want to push it) of the compounds present in the pre-stack. the trifecta is an *extremely* mild stack, I'd say look into halodrol, or epistane as a first heavier prohormone run. Be advised that you'll want a proper PCT with either of those compounds when used at effective dosages/durations:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html

ManBeast

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
Stacked products are only for advanced users who have used all (or all but one if they want to push it) of the compounds present in the pre-stack. the trifecta is an *extremely* mild stack, I'd say look into halodrol, or epistane as a first heavier prohormone run. Be advised that you'll want a proper PCT with either of those compounds when used at effective dosages/durations:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html

ManBeast
So what would you suggest for a starter stack?

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
Possibly like which halodrol to get I see a few out there I was thinking halodrol, erase pro, DAA. Also should I get clomid or nolva

demolition

demolition

Awards
Yes I did, but I wanted to see what whole stack he may suggest.
why do you want to stack compounds so bad? just run Helladrol for 6 or 8 weeks at 75 and 100 the last 2 or 3 weeks and run a nolva pct. just look up h-drol cycles on this board and you will run across hundreds of threads on h-drol cycles and pct for it as well as the suggested support sups. start small man and work your way up. Asking for trouble starting big. On top of that i hope you understand that with out a good diet no compound will get you anywhere. hope this helps. there is honestly so much info on this board about h-drol that posting cycle info is a waste of time. just make sure you understand pct and half life, dosages, diet all that stuff for a successful cycle.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I lean towards halodrol just because I'm not a fan of the super dry compounds like epi due to lotsa arthritis in my family. I use tons of joint support as staples (well, not tons, but "more than average").

On cycle: Halodrol, cycle support of some kind (n2guard, cycle assist), maybe forma stanzol.
PCT: nolva/torm/clomid (i lean towards torem these days), erase/erase Pro, DAA, cycle support maybe other test boosters.

solid first time "mid-core" PH run. if you *must* stack something with it, use more m1D black for a mild test base.

ManBeast

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
Thanks guys for all the help. I'm going to cut this month, and possibly start hdrol cycle in April.

AForney

AForney

Awards
Going to jack this thread to thank ManBeast. Seems like every noob cycle thread I look at he is in and helping. Being a noob myself I really appreciate it. Thanks!
Threadjack.jpg