DAA dosage

1. DAA dosage

I just got a shipment of Erase and SNS DAA caps. I noticed that the DAA caps say some people load 6 grams per day in the first week and then drop the dosage down to 3 grams. Based on everything ive read on here, Im pretty sure that everyone ive read about takes 3 grams per day and thats it. My question is, is it safe to take 6 per day initially, and since im already 5 days in would it be too late to start doing this?

2. Stick with the 3g per day. The loading recommendation is common on DAA product labels but ultimately not the better of the two options.

3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Stick with the 3g per day. The loading recommendation is common on DAA product labels but ultimately not the better of the two options.
    I have heard many protocols some people dose 6 grams per day every day where others dose 3 grams per day, not to mention the loading protocols as you mentioned. Is 3 grams over a long period of time just as effective as 6 grams? I havent research DAA in any depth is there a "saturation point" like with creatine?
    •   

4. Yep, it's just as effective, and unquestionably safer.

5. I've never tried more than 3g per day, but I have ran 3g per day for an extended period of time. I really like it stacked with 6-Bromo.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

6. More is always better right?? LOL

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

7. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Stick with the 3g per day. The loading recommendation is common on DAA product labels but ultimately not the better of the two options.
    Follow the advice from Mr.Cooper.
    Feel the same as I do with creatine, no point of a loading phase..

8. What aromatase inhibitors have you guys used with DAA?

9. I hate everyone who is able to use DAA still haven't found a DAA product that doesn't give me GI distress

10. I didn't have any issues the first time I used DAA. I went back and used the same product and now it tears my stomach up! I've found that taking the 3g in split doses relieves this issue.

11. I tried splitting it up but still rips me apart not worth it.

12. Taken with food? That's rough. Sorry to hear that.

13. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Taken with food? That's rough. Sorry to hear that.
    Taken on meals and it just doesnt work for me. Granted I'll give Intimidate probably a shot.

14. Sure, why not. Hopefully it works out for you.

15. I've seen significant differences going from 3 grams to up to 6 grams a day.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

16. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I tried splitting it up but still rips me apart not worth it.
    In what way? Sore stomach?

17. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Taken on meals and it just doesnt work for me. Granted I'll give Intimidate probably a shot.
    Even the sodium DAA products?
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Even the sodium DAA products?
    Yes it gives me really loose stools. With or without food no matter the case.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 03:48 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 02:30 AM
  3. HCG Dosage
    By nuker in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 10:01 AM
  4. m1t dosage
    By mrlargecalves in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6