DAA dosage

Herm

Awards
I just got a shipment of Erase and SNS DAA caps. I noticed that the DAA caps say some people load 6 grams per day in the first week and then drop the dosage down to 3 grams. Based on everything ive read on here, Im pretty sure that everyone ive read about takes 3 grams per day and thats it. My question is, is it safe to take 6 per day initially, and since im already 5 days in would it be too late to start doing this?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Stick with the 3g per day. The loading recommendation is common on DAA product labels but ultimately not the better of the two options.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Stick with the 3g per day. The loading recommendation is common on DAA product labels but ultimately not the better of the two options.
I have heard many protocols some people dose 6 grams per day every day where others dose 3 grams per day, not to mention the loading protocols as you mentioned. Is 3 grams over a long period of time just as effective as 6 grams? I havent research DAA in any depth is there a "saturation point" like with creatine?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yep, it's just as effective, and unquestionably safer.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never tried more than 3g per day, but I have ran 3g per day for an extended period of time. I really like it stacked with 6-Bromo. :hump:

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More is always better right?? LOL

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Follow the advice from Mr.Cooper.
Feel the same as I do with creatine, no point of a loading phase..

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What aromatase inhibitors have you guys used with DAA?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate everyone who is able to use DAA still haven't found a DAA product that doesn't give me GI distress

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't have any issues the first time I used DAA. I went back and used the same product and now it tears my stomach up! I've found that taking the 3g in split doses relieves this issue.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried splitting it up but still rips me apart not worth it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taken with food? That's rough. Sorry to hear that.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure, why not. Hopefully it works out for you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 11
Post Cycle Therapy 2
specmike Post Cycle Therapy 4
AtomicFox Supplements 2