Erase (or Erase Pro) vs. Triazole

John33

Awards
The ingredients are different, but what is the difference between these products? Is one "better" than the other in general or for certain goals? Thanks.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Hmm, this looks familiar :D.

They're both great supplements, and while I haven't used Erase Pro, Triazole > Erase for me...but not by much, and I'm curious to see if Erase Pro could put it over the top.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used (well still using) Erase pro, in addition to Triazole. They are both very similar in terms of effects. I've leaned out a bit more on Erase Pro and feel/look drier. Triazole my strength shot up dramatically and my mood was enhanced, leaned out as well. Both are quality products, made by quality companies. Can't go wrong either way.

John33

Awards
From what I understand, Erase, Erase Pro and Triazole claim to raise testosterone, but most people do not seem to be using these products as a primary testosterone booster. Why is that?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I preferred Triazole to Erase (Triazole remains one of my favorite supplements of all time). I have not tried Erase Pro, but it would have to be a significant increase in quality over Triazole to make up for the 20 dollar difference....but that's just poor old me!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I understand, Erase, Erase Pro and Triazole claim to raise testosterone, but most people do not seem to be using these products as a primary testosterone booster. Why is that?
You'd have to ask yourself what is main purpose of using/running a natty booster. You may gain some size, but it won't be dramatic. Most likely you'll lean out, see some strength gains and experience a rise in libido. Those are all examples of what natty boosters offer. The best ones in my opinion based on having used quite a few in the AI's/testboosters are Triazole, Erase Pro and Intimidate. The beta feedback (for whatever that's worth) for Licogenix looks pretty good as well.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase Pro contains a potent synthetic aromatase inhibitor, so strong only one capsule per day is needed, along with 2 new ingredients utilizing mechanisms no other products use also potent enough for once capsule per day dosing...so its apples to oranges really.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Erase Pro contains a potent synthetic aromatase inhibitor, so strong only one capsule per day is needed, along with 2 new ingredients utilizing mechanisms no other products use also potent enough for once capsule per day dosing...so its apples to oranges really.
what do you mean by synthetic?

SMC USA

SMC USA

Awards
Been looking at Erase Pro ... couple questions ... would it be OK to use with or immediately following Endosurge ?? I haven't seen anything about potential side-effects ... has anyone experienced some?? Kinda new to pro-hormones so forgive the questions ... been scanning through posts but haven't seen the answers to these questions ..

Ando55

Awards
Been looking at Erase Pro ... couple questions ... would it be OK to use with or immediately following Endosurge ?? I haven't seen anything about potential side-effects ... has anyone experienced some?? Kinda new to pro-hormones so forgive the questions ... been scanning through posts but haven't seen the answers to these questions ..
First off Erase Pro/Erase is not a Prohormone, it's used as a PCT by some for it's anti estrogen properties(anti aromatase) or thrown in with their favorite test booster to minimize testosterone to estrogen conversion via keeping aromatase enzyme in check. People typically stack Endosurge with Erase/Erase Pro and throw in some D-Aspartic Acid via bulk powder or Athletix Formula X, that stack is money! Search for some feedback on Erase + DAA+ Endosurge, I've read nothing but great things. Only possible side effect from Erase/Erase Pro is joint pain via very low estrogen minimizing water retention in the body. Personally I suggest you start with regular Erase with Endosurge so you can taper your dose from 75mgs(3 caps) to 50mgs(2 caps) incase you experience some joint pain mid cycle or at any time.

SMC USA

SMC USA

Awards
The primary function of a prohormone is to enhance the strength of the hormone that already occurs in the body... By that definition (and manufacturers claims) I believe this falls into this category .. not knocking it just calling it the way I see it ..

my questions about " stacking" it with Endosurge or following a bottle of Endosurge with Erase Pro is due to the manufacturer warnings of " only one pill per day" and "8 weeks max with 4 weeks off" .. while Endosurge has a higher dose it does have the same " cycle" recommendations ..

Running Erase Pro after 8 weeks of Endosurge would keep testosterone elevated for 16 weeks at this point, although you would be adding in estrogen inhibitors.. what are, if any, potential side effects ??

I ask these questions because I am 45yo .. my body had already slowed its testosterone production considerably so I am curious why I can't consistently take " natural" testosterone enhancers ..

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The primary function of a prohormone is to enhance the strength of the hormone that already occurs in the body... By that definition (and manufacturers claims) I believe this falls into this category .. not knocking it just calling it the way I see it ..

my questions about " stacking" it with Endosurge or following a bottle of Endosurge with Erase Pro is due to the manufacturer warnings of " only one pill per day" and "8 weeks max with 4 weeks off" .. while Endosurge has a higher dose it does have the same " cycle" recommendations ..

Running Erase Pro after 8 weeks of Endosurge would keep testosterone elevated for 16 weeks at this point, although you would be adding in estrogen inhibitors.. what are, if any, potential side effects ??

I ask these questions because I am 45yo .. my body had already slowed its testosterone production considerably so I am curious why I can't consistently take " natural" testosterone enhancers ..
Most people refer to a "prohoromone" as something that converts to a steroid through an enzymatic process within the body.

You're thinking of something that has pro-hormonal effects on endogenous hormones, in which case Erase Pro and Endosurge are.

Endosurge and Erase Pro both utilize different ingredients and entirely different hormonal pathways, so stacking the two would be an excellent way to get the best of both worlds.

The only real side effect you may get is heightened libido and and dry joints from Erase Pro.

In the end the results may all be the same, but id prefer running Erase Pro/endosurge for 8 weeks vs Eight weeks of each alone.

John33

Awards
I understand how Erase Pro is structured, but I am not sure I understand why it is like comparing apples to oranges. Could you explain, please? Both products have the same purpose, I am just trying to understand if they produce different results and what those results are, in general terms, since different people might react differently.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only Erase Pro has a SERM portion in the formula. No other formula has this, so it cant be compared to other products.

If you are just talking about comparing products that increases test and decreases estrogen then i guess you could compare, but they work differently

John33

Awards
If you are just talking about comparing products that increases test and decreases estrogen then i guess you could compare, but they work differently
Yes, that is what I am talking about. I would like to know what this difference is.

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
Only Erase Pro has a SERM portion in the formula. No other formula has this, so it cant be compared to other products.

Would erase pro compare to nolva?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used both and I liked Erase and ErasePro much more.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I've ran 2 x 8 week cycles of Endosurge and Erase with great results. Dramatic increase in libido for the entire duration, increased strength, better sleep, and well being mentally. I've taken stinging nettle and mucuna for many years with success, but these two products together are very noticeable. My second run stopped two weeks ago and I am doing an Anabeta run with a lot of love for the muscle transformation ie fullness and definition. I am missing the alpha feeling and the libido, though. I've been lifting for 20+ years with a lot of natty supplement experimentation under my belt and I've yet to come across anything like the Endo/erase combo.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am finishing up Erase Pro and Endosurge right now. Love it. Leaned out greatly, although weight is the same. Put it this way, I am glad I wear a belt to work every day :)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am finishing up Erase Pro and Endosurge right now. Love it. Leaned out greatly, although weight is the same. Put it this way, I am glad I wear a belt to work every day :)
I swear, not just to agree, but I am lean pretty much year round because I am usually training for something. But I lost an inch on my waist and had to go down a notch on the belt. 33 to 32 waist from someone already pretty lean is crazy to me. Plus, I stayed right about the same weight.

...I feel like I didn't give Anabeta enough love in my last post because it really is remarkable, especially since I am running it solo. I felt the hunger and saw some differences beginning around day 2-3, but it really hit me at day 12. I rarely ever do any isolation workouts, but every muscle just freaking bulges. On squats, I can feel my lats and traps just pumping. It just hits everything. The only reason I haven't run and don't plan to run an Anabeta/Erase/Endo stack is because I need something to look forward to when each cycle is done. Lol.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I swear, not just to agree, but I am lean pretty much year round because I am usually training for something. But I lost an inch on my waist and had to go down a notch on the belt. 33 to 32 waist from someone already pretty lean is crazy to me. Plus, I stayed right about the same weight.

...I feel like I didn't give Anabeta enough love in my last post because it really is remarkable, especially since I am running it solo. I felt the hunger and saw some differences beginning around day 2-3, but it really hit me at day 12. I rarely ever do any isolation workouts, but every muscle just freaking bulges. On squats, I can feel my lats and traps just pumping. It just hits everything. The only reason I haven't run and don't plan to run an Anabeta/Erase/Endo stack is because I need something to look forward to when each cycle is done. Lol.
solid feedback bro!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. I have no problem singing the praises of companies that carry solid, no-nonsense products that actually do exactly what they are intended to do. Limited ingredients, easy to stack if wanted, and they work. Really can't ask for much more!