Homemade GDA advice requested - AnabolicMinds.com

Homemade GDA advice requested

1. New Member
    Answers

Question Homemade GDA advice requested

I've been taking Recompadrol for the past 2 or so years with great results (able stay lean while on moderate to high carbs, reduced bloating, etc after cheat meals). Unfortunately, it looks as though it will be unavailable for the next few months according to the EBF company owner. I plan on returning to it as soon as it becomes available because, in my opinion, it is better than anything out there.

I have tried most others: Glycobol (did not like it due to bloating, etc.), SlinSane (good, but wanted something more in regards to controlling fat gain, etc.) and Need2Slin (good experience but just can't justify the price when compared to Recompadrol which gave me better results for a fraction of the cost).

So... I built my own on Custom Capsule that may be close to a combination of Recompadrol and Need2Slin... trying to use the most effective ingredients of each. I did not include Banaba since the CustomCapsule one is only 1% corosolic acid... too low to make a difference.

Two capsules will give me the following and I plan on taking 2 capsules, 3 times per day with meals.
    This will last me 50 days for ~$57.

Ingredients
    Acetyl L-Carnitine 125 MG
    Garcinia cambogia fruit 250 MG
    Na R-Alpha Lipoic Acid 150 MG
    Gymnema Sylvestre 230 MG
    Coleus Forskohlii 50 MG

Any advice/input is greatly appreciated.

2. Diamond Member
    Answers

A lot of those ingredients have no place in a GDA.

Buy some quality Na-R-ALA + Agmatine and call it a day. Geronova and SNS are good options, respectively.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Buy some quality Na-R-ALA + Agmatine and call it a day. Geronova and SNS are good options, respectively.
    I've noticed great results with the continuous use of the above plus 75% Gymnema Sylvestre at 600mg before high carb meals

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

Thanks to you both for the feedback. Based on your replies, neither of you are fans of Recompadrol, Need2Slin or the other supplements that contain the above? I know I referred to it as a GDA, but would your replies be the same if I was looking for more of a
    nutrient partitioner/
    recomping agent? or is it just semantics?

Thanks again.
  5. New Member
    Answers

if only MAN didn't put DAA in blueprint...
  6. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tvg67 View Post
    I've been taking Recompadrol for the past 2 or so years with great results (able stay lean while on moderate to high carbs, reduced bloating, etc after cheat meals). Unfortunately, it looks as though it will be unavailable for the next few months according to the EBF company owner. I plan on returning to it as soon as it becomes available because, in my opinion, it is better than anything out there.

I have tried most others: Glycobol (did not like it due to bloating, etc.), SlinSane (good, but wanted something more in regards to controlling fat gain, etc.) and Need2Slin (good experience but just can't justify the price when compared to Recompadrol which gave me better results for a fraction of the cost).

So... I built my own on Custom Capsule that may be close to a combination of Recompadrol and Need2Slin... trying to use the most effective ingredients of each. I did not include Banaba since the CustomCapsule one is only 1% corosolic acid... too low to make a difference.

Two capsules will give me the following and I plan on taking 2 capsules, 3 times per day with meals.
    This will last me 50 days for ~$57.

Ingredients
    Acetyl L-Carnitine 125 MG
    Garcinia cambogia fruit 250 MG
    Gymnema Sylvestre 230 MG
    Coleus Forskohlii 50 MG

Any advice/input is greatly appreciated.

i would get kilos of stuff honestly. a kilo of ALA is cheap, and will last forever, a kilo of gymnemma isnt bad, and a kilo of HCA is cheap.

you can get a kilo of 1.5% corosolic acid at a good price. and can last 3 months at 1g 3x a day. and itll give you 45mg corosolic acid.
  7. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    I've noticed great results with the continuous use of the above plus 75% Gymnema Sylvestre at 600mg before high carb meals
    Not a bad idea, just keep in mind not to go too high with Gymnema as it can block carbohydrate absorption.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Not a bad idea, just keep in mind not to go too high with Gymnema as it can block carbohydrate absorption.
    How much would you recommend with carb meals?

I just checked my Gymnema caps and they have 300mg pre serving not 600. For some reason I thought they had 600...

9. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    How much would you recommend with carb meals?

I just checked my Gymnema caps and they have 300mg pre serving not 600. For some reason I thought they had 600...
    I actually don't find Gymnema to be particularly effective for the purpose of glucose disposal, though it has other benefits on the GI system. 300-600mg a day is fine.
  10. Diamond Member
    Answers

I am going to have to get some and experiment with this, I don't really understand people who are bulking with gymnema sylvestre and taking it with high carb meals. Why would you increase your carb intake and take something that decreases intestinal absorption? Admittedly it isn't going to block all of it but if anyone does this please explain why.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am going to have to get some and experiment with this, I don't really understand people who are bulking with gymnema sylvestre and taking it with high carb meals. Why would you increase your carb intake and take something that decreases intestinal absorption? Admittedly it isn't going to block all of it but if anyone does this please explain why.
    I'm cutting

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

Indeed. 1G of agmatine before big carb meals and I'm pumped and veiny. Thanks for the support coop
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Answers

500mg alcar

throw in a lil slin slane and you are ready to rock and roll!

works like a charm for me!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

berberine and you will see!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

•