Homemade GDA advice requested

tvg67

Awards
I've been taking Recompadrol for the past 2 or so years with great results (able stay lean while on moderate to high carbs, reduced bloating, etc after cheat meals). Unfortunately, it looks as though it will be unavailable for the next few months according to the EBF company owner. I plan on returning to it as soon as it becomes available because, in my opinion, it is better than anything out there.

I have tried most others: Glycobol (did not like it due to bloating, etc.), SlinSane (good, but wanted something more in regards to controlling fat gain, etc.) and Need2Slin (good experience but just can't justify the price when compared to Recompadrol which gave me better results for a fraction of the cost).

So... I built my own on Custom Capsule that may be close to a combination of Recompadrol and Need2Slin... trying to use the most effective ingredients of each. I did not include Banaba since the CustomCapsule one is only 1% corosolic acid... too low to make a difference.

Two capsules will give me the following and I plan on taking 2 capsules, 3 times per day with meals.
This will last me 50 days for ~$57.

Ingredients
Acetyl L-Carnitine 125 MG
Garcinia cambogia fruit 250 MG
Na R-Alpha Lipoic Acid 150 MG
Gymnema Sylvestre 230 MG
Coleus Forskohlii 50 MG

Any advice/input is greatly appreciated.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
A lot of those ingredients have no place in a GDA.

Buy some quality Na-R-ALA + Agmatine and call it a day. Geronova and SNS are good options, respectively.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Buy some quality Na-R-ALA + Agmatine and call it a day. Geronova and SNS are good options, respectively.
I've noticed great results with the continuous use of the above plus 75% Gymnema Sylvestre at 600mg before high carb meals

tvg67

Awards
Thanks to you both for the feedback. Based on your replies, neither of you are fans of Recompadrol, Need2Slin or the other supplements that contain the above? I know I referred to it as a GDA, but would your replies be the same if I was looking for more of a
nutrient partitioner/
recomping agent? or is it just semantics?

Thanks again.

3utcher

3utcher

Awards

if only MAN didn't put DAA in blueprint...

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking Recompadrol for the past 2 or so years with great results (able stay lean while on moderate to high carbs, reduced bloating, etc after cheat meals). Unfortunately, it looks as though it will be unavailable for the next few months according to the EBF company owner. I plan on returning to it as soon as it becomes available because, in my opinion, it is better than anything out there.

I have tried most others: Glycobol (did not like it due to bloating, etc.), SlinSane (good, but wanted something more in regards to controlling fat gain, etc.) and Need2Slin (good experience but just can't justify the price when compared to Recompadrol which gave me better results for a fraction of the cost).

So... I built my own on Custom Capsule that may be close to a combination of Recompadrol and Need2Slin... trying to use the most effective ingredients of each. I did not include Banaba since the CustomCapsule one is only 1% corosolic acid... too low to make a difference.

Two capsules will give me the following and I plan on taking 2 capsules, 3 times per day with meals.
This will last me 50 days for ~$57.

Ingredients
Acetyl L-Carnitine 125 MG
Garcinia cambogia fruit 250 MG
Gymnema Sylvestre 230 MG
Coleus Forskohlii 50 MG

Any advice/input is greatly appreciated.

i would get kilos of stuff honestly. a kilo of ALA is cheap, and will last forever, a kilo of gymnemma isnt bad, and a kilo of HCA is cheap.

you can get a kilo of 1.5% corosolic acid at a good price. and can last 3 months at 1g 3x a day. and itll give you 45mg corosolic acid.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've noticed great results with the continuous use of the above plus 75% Gymnema Sylvestre at 600mg before high carb meals
Not a bad idea, just keep in mind not to go too high with Gymnema as it can block carbohydrate absorption.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a bad idea, just keep in mind not to go too high with Gymnema as it can block carbohydrate absorption.
How much would you recommend with carb meals?

I just checked my Gymnema caps and they have 300mg pre serving not 600. For some reason I thought they had 600...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
How much would you recommend with carb meals?

I just checked my Gymnema caps and they have 300mg pre serving not 600. For some reason I thought they had 600...
I actually don't find Gymnema to be particularly effective for the purpose of glucose disposal, though it has other benefits on the GI system. 300-600mg a day is fine.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to have to get some and experiment with this, I don't really understand people who are bulking with gymnema sylvestre and taking it with high carb meals. Why would you increase your carb intake and take something that decreases intestinal absorption? Admittedly it isn't going to block all of it but if anyone does this please explain why. :)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to have to get some and experiment with this, I don't really understand people who are bulking with gymnema sylvestre and taking it with high carb meals. Why would you increase your carb intake and take something that decreases intestinal absorption? Admittedly it isn't going to block all of it but if anyone does this please explain why. :)
I'm cutting

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Indeed. 1G of agmatine before big carb meals and I'm pumped and veiny. Thanks for the support coop

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
500mg alcar

throw in a lil slin slane and you are ready to rock and roll!

works like a charm for me!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PhantomReaper Nutrition / Health 56
Supplements 7
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 2
Supplements 15
Supplements 10