picture contest

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Curious to see who takes the most daily supplements ... :)

ForumRunner_20120228_081118.png

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Who needs a liver!
Most of my supps are for true overall health and/or antiaging,,, very few are bb specific.... my liver thanks me for this LOL
I've always been of the mind that a healthy mind and body functions better,, even when building muscle,,, so by having my overall health in optimal condition my bb goals come easier

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL, how do you spread those out if it is for health or anti-aging? That is insane.

Is the gun to protect that stash?

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
LOL, how do you spread those out if it is for health or anti-aging? That is insane.

Is the gun to protect that stash?
All the liquids go in my morning and pre-bed shake... the aminos on an empty stomach,, the rest I carry around in a ziploc and randomly pop throughout the day with food... I drink 2 gallons of distilled water daily as well.. been doing this routine for so many years, I don't even think about it,, I'm on autopilot

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
You take a AR for a supplement that's beast bro you have me beat

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
curious whats in the ampules. Looks solid. I'll try to throw a pic of mine up later this evening after work.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea whats the point of throwing your AR in with all your "Anti aging" supplements? Anti aging sups are so hard that you need a weapon with them at all times?
To see someone need to throw a gun in a picture reminds me of something some high school kid would do, so it's ironic that anti-aging sups are needed here.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
To see someone need to throw a gun in a picture reminds me of something some high school kid would do, so it's ironic that anti-aging sups are needed here.
Lmao!!! Where's your sense of humor! You trying to start some silly ass shït with me, by calling me a high-school kid,,, LMAO.... You picked the wrong guy to mess with, because I honestly couldn't care less,,, HAHAHA!!! *CHEERS*

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
That picture is gold. Not a fan of barrels under 16" for assault rifles.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I woulda put that little dog you talked about in the pic as a guard dog too man!

and serioudly guys, lets just have some FUN once in a while, I dunno about you guys up here, but down in Anabolics it can get quite stressful with all the stupid crap that goes down daily :D

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I woulda put that little dog you talked about in the pic as a guard dog too man!

and serioudly guys, lets just have some FUN once in a while, I dunno about you guys up here, but down in Anabolics it can get quite stressful with all the stupid crap that goes down daily :D

ManBeast
Hahahaha

demolition

demolition

Awards
I know right, Check out my vit B-12 and o how did my AR get in there.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Did I miss the sign that said "leave your sense of humor somewhere else on the interwebs"?

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
You kids are funny,,, sooo ready to jump on a guys ass for having some fun with a silly little gun,,, unlike some of the actual d-bags on here,, I'm a happy juice head!.... silly boys,, did I hurt your hippie feelings by having a gun? Pobrecito!!!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
You kids are funny,,, sooo ready to jump on a guys ass for having some fun with a silly little gun,,, unlike some of the actual d-bags on here,, I'm a happy juice head!
My idol!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hollow tips and needles at the kitchen table.....artistic genius

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO! Love it man! Love it!

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
That picture is gold. Not a fan of barrels under 16" for assault rifles.
My draganov 7.62x54 and m1 garande 308 can reach out and touch someone,, that's my close quarters quick draw toy

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
thyrod

thyrod

Awards
You kids are funny,,, sooo ready to jump on a guys ass for having some fun with a silly little gun,,, unlike some of the actual d-bags on here,, I'm a happy juice head!.... silly boys,, did I hurt your hippie feelings by having a gun? Pobrecito!!!
Yeeehaw!

W

wildcat90

Awards
I can't post an image cause I don't have 50 posts, but here's a link.

fabodylous.com/2012/02/best-weight-loss-supplement.html