3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran

nobel252

Awards
Where can I get quality divanil. I been hearing that most companies that sell it only have 5% of actual divanil. Looking to use it for bph. I guess i just go for stinging nettle root extract which might be just as effective for bph. Sawpalmetto is effective but I don't like the soft felling it gives and it raises e2. Your advices are appreciated

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Where can I get quality divanil. I been hearing that most companies that sell it only have 5% of actual divanil. Looking to use it for bph. I guess i just go for stinging nettle root extract which might be just as effective for bph. Sawpalmetto is effective but I don't like the soft felling it gives and it raises e2. Your advices are appreciated
I have a sealed bottle of division 1 and a bottle with 112/120. Pm me.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Testabolan v2 and Activate Xtreme use quality sources AFAIK. I also believe that low % extracts aren't necessarily ineffective, though they may be less effective.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used Endosurge and felt it was a quality source, and a hefty dose.

Division 1 is straight Divan

Divanex is straight divan as well

broons

Awards
  • Established

Division 1 is not straight divanil. Product label states "Wide Spectrum Stinging Nettle Root Extract Including 3,4 divanillytetrahydrofuran".

And judging by the product label of Divanex, it is an extremely similar product.

For all we know it contains 1mg of divan yet there product label could still be considered honest.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't go wrong with Division 1, it's a high quality divanil product.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testabolan v.2 is def worth a look; the new version is a far superior upgrade imo to the prior.

What soft feeling are you referring to with saw palmetto.. i use 320mg daily.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd look into Supremacy one of my favorite testboosters out there for an all in one. I need to try iForce's Testabolan, i finally got iForce's Reversitol thats some good stuff there.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I've tried all three and they are all great. The division 1 and divanex have 400mg and the endo has 533mg per serving. I know it's the macuna, but the endo is much more noticable, imo. I love divanil and have been taking that and/or stinging nettle for years with a lot of success.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Im looking to try a divanil supplement to boost free t,

so the best are div 1 and divanex are equally as good ?

i know there generally best used with a t booster but any1 used div 1 or another divanil supplement solo and had results ?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I remember mass addiction was real good ,I wonder if they still making this one..

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup. for whatever reason, most sites dont have the updated labels listed :p

For some reason, your photo cuts off at the right side. When I quote it, I can see it all (not sure if it'll paste with this or not). And maybe I'm the only one having an issue with it showing up in the first place, but I refreshed and it was still the case.

edit: when editing a post, I can see the whole thing, but once posted, it cuts off the right side, too. Weird.

double edit: after editing, it resized and all showed up (who knows if it'll revert back or not after this second edit lol)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For some reason, your photo cuts off at the right side. When I quote it, I can see it all (not sure if it'll paste with this or not). And maybe I'm the only one having an issue with it showing up in the first place, but I refreshed and it was still the case.

edit: when editing a post, I can see the whole thing, but once posted, it cuts off the right side, too. Weird.

double edit: after editing, it resized and all showed up (who knows if it'll revert back or not after this second edit lol)

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

yea i just saw this.......i swear when i posted this earlier this morning, it was working just fine..............but stacked took care of everything :p

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea i just saw this.......i swear when i posted this earlier this morning, it was working just fine..............but stacked took care of everything :p
It was fine earlier lol that's ****ed up

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
e-ghosts

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Would taking a divanill supplement be a waste of time to reduce shbg, whilst using a thyroid hormone such as Alpha t2, as i read taking thyroid hormones increases shbg?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USPlabs TNA (no longer available)
TestoPRO
NEOGENIX Supremacy (old version with vitex)