RPM+DRIVE+NEOVAR Sprinter stack

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
I am a 6 foot 180lbs D1 I have been taking RPM+DRIVE+NEOVAR stack for about 2 weeks now. While it works fine, I am looking for something with a little more focus. I took RPM and MusclePharm Assault before but I'm afraid that mixing it with Drive and Neovar isn't safe. I take a total of 3 RPM, 6 Drive, and 6 Neovar per day.

Also could i just take 200mg of caffeine with the current stack?

Another concern is the weight gain. Is there a better supplement for a sprinter that will help me lost weight? Something i could stack with the current 3?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want focus, lower the dose of rpm and take a scoop of lit up.

For cutting, I would take out rpm, add lit up and hghup. Or take one cap of rpm and one scoop of lit up.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
In combination with Drive+Neovar? Are these NCAA legal? And are they part of the AppNut line?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In combination with Drive+Neovar? Are these NCAA legal? And are they part of the AppNut line?
I have no clue what is NCAA legal. And yes, both lit up and hghup are a part of the appnut sports line

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Contact whoever you need to in order to find out. You can also get on www.appnut.com during the day, enter the live chat room, and ask the question and see and they are able to give you an answer

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lit-Up and HGH-Up are both NCAA-compliant

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a 6 foot 180lbs D1 I have been taking RPM+DRIVE+NEOVAR stack for about 2 weeks now. While it works fine, I am looking for something with a little more focus. I took RPM and MusclePharm Assault before but I'm afraid that mixing it with Drive and Neovar isn't safe. I take a total of 3 RPM, 6 Drive, and 6 Neovar per day.

Also could i just take 200mg of caffeine with the current stack?

Another concern is the weight gain. Is there a better supplement for a sprinter that will help me lost weight? Something i could stack with the current 3?
I would add Lit-Up and some bulk DAA to your stack.

Take 1 scoop Lit-up and 1 cap RPM at first to access tolerance. If good you can add another cap of RPM

The lit up will give you that mental focus you are looking for plus add in TMG and DAA which will help build lean muscle.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Thank you. I have gained 15 pounds and it has caused me a world of injuries. Will the DAA and TMG help trim some excess weight? I hardly have any body fat (lean track body) and have a bulkier build up top with smaller legs.

Another issue is the Neovar and the creatine in it. i drink around 1 gallon of water per day. How much should I add to that gallon with the TMG and DAA added to my regiment?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you. I have gained 15 pounds and it has caused me a world of injuries.
i find it hard to believe that gaining muscle would lead to injuries alone. You need to be mindful of keeping your flexibility, mobility and form while you are gaining strength and muscle.

Will the DAA and TMG help trim some excess weight? I hardly have any body fat (lean track body) and have a bulkier build up top with smaller legs.
How much leg work do you do? Many runners overlook the vaule that heavy squatting will have on their sprint speeds.

Another issue is the Neovar and the creatine in it. i drink around 1 gallon of water per day. How much should I add to that gallon with the TMG and DAA added to my regiment?
Are you going to be getting lit-up or buying the tmg and daa in bulk?

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
I plan on getting Lit up...i havent looked into the ingredients and effects of the other 2 yet

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
As far as leg work, we do squat, clean and we do have a full lifting program that has evolved over the course of the season. I had to take time off from lifting because I have been battling this injury since November.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you. I have gained 15 pounds and it has caused me a world of injuries. Will the DAA and TMG help trim some excess weight? I hardly have any body fat (lean track body) and have a bulkier build up top with smaller legs.

if you want to trim down, check your diet. as far as supplements go, HGHup is one to consider. i wouldnt suggest Fat Free since you are taking RPM and Lit Up (too many stims IMO)

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
If I was a sprinter I wouldn't use none of the products mentioned in here.

Man body octane with man clout. Sns focus xt with OROTINE. Ultima. To name a few

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
Iforce compete with sns citrulline malate and OROTINE

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
Iforce compete sns citrulline malate and OROTINE

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
When can we expect Black Cats V2?
Sorry we don't have an exact date, but soon. ;)

To the OP, how long did you take the Drive. It has an accumalative affect and is an awesome supplement for endurance.

jdg76
Team APPNUT

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Sorry we don't have an exact date, but soon. ;)

To the OP, how long did you take the Drive. It has an accumalative affect and is an awesome supplement for endurance.

jdg76
Team APPNUT
I only took it for about two weeks. Im not a pill guy so I started to break open the capsules into water and got sick one day. From that point I took about a week off Drive and Neovar and began to stack RPM and MP assault pre workout with ON Whey Protein for recovery.

I noticed that I could breathe alot better during workouts only after a few days on Drive. But stacking 14 pills a day became overwhelming. What are some of the other immediate and cumulative effect i can expect while taking drive?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I only took it for about two weeks. Im not a pill guy so I started to break open the capsules into water and got sick one day. From that point I took about a week off Drive and Neovar and began to stack RPM and MP assault pre workout with ON Whey Protein for recovery.

I noticed that I could breathe alot better during workouts only after a few days on Drive. But stacking 14 pills a day became overwhelming. What are some of the other immediate and cumulative effect i can expect while taking drive?

Some immediate effects are increased mood and libido. The main cumulative effect I've noticed is the increased stamina and endurance.

And I understand about taking so many pills a day. ;)

jdg76
Team APPNUT