Nitraflex

1. Nitraflex

The most recent pre-workouts I've used have been Bullnox and Jack3d. Both were great. Looking to change it up and I was informed of a new called Nitraflex. Anyone got any info for me?

2. It looks very poor. Arginine is pretty much bunk in preworkout products. On top of that, it's laughable when a company feels the need to disguise all of its ingredients behind nomenclature.
    •   

3. Some of the best preworkouts in my opinion are Omega's Ultima, Neogenix BodyForge, iForce Hemavol, and Muscle Pharm's Assault. But everyone is different i personally not a huge fan of the overly stimmed out products.

4. I have tried Nitraflex, energy/stim effect 8/10, aggression 8/10, pump 5/10, overall i would give it a 7/10. if you liked Bullnox and Jack3d you will most likely like Appnut's Lit-Up or AX Supersize.

5. I got a better pump from Bullnox but I had better energy and no bloating from the Jack3d. Being that I'm on a limited budget I'm trying to work within my means. Thanks for the input gents, I'll keep researched before deciding
    •   

6. Get a free sample of NeuroSurge here: Neogenix NeuroSurge --- [Get Ready for it!]

Once you try it you'll be blown away!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. GAT Nitraflex
    By js007051 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 11:09 AM