Birthday Purchase!!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
So it's my 22nd bday tomorrow and I've been real stingy on my supplement budget lately. So I figure now is the perfect time to splurge a little and purchase one or two supplements as a gift to myself.

I'm in season for baseball and am taking joint repair by transform, multi, prostate support, recoverpro, MP glutamine, iso-100, and MP creatine.

Looking to maintain my strength and power throughout the season while on this in season program the training staff has us on. Im open to anything nonhormonal and something that won't effect my prostate.

Basically an open forum of what u would buy if u had about $70 to spend on supps for ur birthday.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd stock up on BCAA's and Protein. At age 22 i wouldn't suggest any nattytestboosters yet, save those for when your older.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd stock up on BCAA's and Protein. At age 22 i wouldn't suggest any nattytestboosters yet, save those for when your older.
I deleted my original reply since I somehow didn't notice you said you are 22 years old. I agree with his advice above.

Happy Birthday!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
I deleted my original reply since I somehow didn't notice you said you are 22 years old. I agree with his advice above.

Happy Birthday!
Thanks man! Appreciate it. And yea I'm deff getting some Xtend. And I'm thinking Clout or muscle feast preworkout cause I've heard great things bout the nitrate pumps