1 Pill of Erase and 2 Pills of Triazole?

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever tried this? Maybe combining these two AIs will cause a great synergestic effect? Any thoughts?:33:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone ever tried this? Maybe combining these two AIs will cause a great synergestic effect? Any thoughts?:33:
Don't know why. They are suppose to have the same effect. what you get from one you should get from the other.

SuppBro

Awards
I did something like one of the 2 every night and the other one post workout

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Don't know why. They are suppose to have the same effect. what you get from one you should get from the other.
I agree with you. I also think that if aromatase inhibition is something that you want to continue on an extended basis, I would personally rotate from an androgenic AI like Erase with a natural aromatase inhibitor such as Triazole or Formula X.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with you. I also think that if aromatase inhibition is something that you want to continue on an extended basis, I would personally rotate from an androgenic AI like Erase with a natural aromatase inhibitor such as Triazole or Formula X.
I like that idea.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Isn't erase a metabolite of DHEA ? And wouldn't this lead to a possible result of hairless if one is predisposed to it? And would triazole , a natural AI , cause hairloss? JW because I plan on running an AI for 8 weeks and I might , like they said above, use triazole after my erase runs out.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't erase a metabolite of DHEA ? And wouldn't this lead to a possible result of hairless if one is predisposed to it? And would triazole , a natural AI , cause hairloss? JW because I plan on running an AI for 8 weeks and I might , like they said above, use triazole after my erase runs out.
Anything that increases test has the potential to do that. The DHEA metabolite has no dht conversion (that I know of), but the subsequent rise in T levels could indirectly stimulate hair loss.