Thumbs Down To Primaforce (at least for this GPLC)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Today has been a very rough day for me. The entire morning, afternoon, etc. people giving me crap over trivial delusions and yapping my ear off about a lot of nothing. I apologize for coming off as harsh, but the Primaforce tub of GPLC I bought wasn't even sealed on the outside, the inside seal is broken, and there is half the stuff missing and what isn't missing is all caked up. 0 for 4 as far as quality control is concerned for this particular tub of GPLC. I don't think it's Nutraplanet's fault or anything, but who knows? Has anyone else had this happen?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you sure it was "missing"?. Not trying to sound like an ass but you know the stuff is sold by weight and not volume?. I've purchased GPLC before from primaforce and the seal was there but stuck to the top of the cap, underneath it actually. Some of it was also in blocks like you say.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure it was "missing"?. Not trying to sound like an ass but you know the stuff is sold by weight and not volume?. I've purchased GPLC before from primaforce and the seal was there but stuck to the top of the cap, underneath it actually. Some of it was also in blocks like you say.
Actually, you're right about the quantity. However, the outer seal was NOT even close to being sealed and the inside seal just was flopping there. I am happy though. It could be worse.

This is my first go with 6 grams GPLC pre-training and mixed with 2 grams of the COP by Primaforce, the taste is fine with Pump Bol. I must say that I've had so much success with Primaforce, that I really don't even care about the issue. I got the response I needed from you, T-Bone, so thank you very much. I'ma go mix up some Power Shock lime splash with Strive cherry limeaid and do some training of some sort.

Thanks again T-Bone.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sorry fora slight thread hijack, but i have just bough the primaforce cop and was wondering about the label declaration.
it says to take 1 serving which is 4 scoops which is 2 grams. then it say that the amout per serving is 500mg.
is this a mistake and it means that 1 scoop is 500mg or do 2 grams of the product actually only contain 500mg of cop?

i tend to think its only a confusing label and its 100% cop but just wanna make sure.
thanks for any help

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you bought this straight from Scivation, then it's their fault. If you bought this from Nutraplanet, it's their fault. Primaforce tubs are never filled to the top, i've bought multiple tubs, it's not an issue. We're worried about weight here, not how full the tub is (see: protein tubs). The inside seal will typically stick to the top of the lid, if there's no inside seal that's a Primaforce issue but you should still contact NP customer service. If the outer seal is missing, that's a NP issue and you should once again contact NP customer service.

Don't take this the wrong way, but, why even make a thread? Call up NP and get it fixed lol.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
sorry fora slight thread hijack, but i have just bough the primaforce cop and was wondering about the label declaration.
it says to take 1 serving which is 4 scoops which is 2 grams. then it say that the amout per serving is 500mg.
is this a mistake and it means that 1 scoop is 500mg or do 2 grams of the product actually only contain 500mg of cop?

i tend to think its only a confusing label and its 100% cop but just wanna make sure.
thanks for any help
This is probably a thread that doesn't matter if it's hijacked or not. LOL. I don't have an answer to your question, but I know now what supplements I will be removing from my arsenal and that includes COP and GPLC. I love agmatine, but Hemavol is more than sufficient for me. I am not saying that they don't work, but I just am cutting corners with certain things due to financial reasons and I would like to condense my supplements to the ones that I have had and are having outstanding results with.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
If you bought this straight from Scivation, then it's their fault. If you bought this from Nutraplanet, it's their fault. Primaforce tubs are never filled to the top, i've bought multiple tubs, it's not an issue. We're worried about weight here, not how full the tub is (see: protein tubs). The inside seal will typically stick to the top of the lid, if there's no inside seal that's a Primaforce issue but you should still contact NP customer service. If the outer seal is missing, that's a NP issue and you should once again contact NP customer service.

Don't take this the wrong way, but, why even make a thread? Call up NP and get it fixed lol.
I had an issue and I was in the wrong years ago and have tried to and would like to make ammense with NP. I have done what I could thus far and have spread the good word and made sure friends order there and I have no credit card or bank card and I have my buddy order for me from there, but I am in no position to complain to Nutraplanet about anything.

So don't take me the wrong way, but what do you want me to do? I made a thread, because I had a legitimate question about whether or not anyone else had this issue or if this is the way it's supposed to be (all seals totally broken). If you would like me to delete the thread I will gladly do so, if you think it's the right thing to do now that this is no longer an issue.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

Also, I am aware that things are quantified by weight and not filled to the brim. I read it on cereal boxes and bags of chips as well: 'contents may settle during shipping, etc.' or whatever they say. The issue was mainly that every seal was broken, including the outer seal as if it were twisted off, as it was looser than a .... well ya know. Along with every seal being NOT sealed, the contents inside were moist and perfusely caked up.

I don't know about you, Shawn, but when I get something I would ideally like the seals to be atleast intact and the quality of the contents to be up to par ;)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine was also clumpy.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

This happens so many times, even with the top of protein containers when I first open them. The seal gets stuck in the cap.

Weird situation, though I've never had anything but GREAT experiences with Primaforce.