Can someone help me understand Citrulline Malate?

afboy143

afboy143

Awards
Hey guys,
Can someone help me understand Citrulline Malate? The reason I say understand is I take 3 grams of this stuff 30 mins-1 hour prior to my workout and it's amazing. Lactic acid burn is nil. Energy is through the roof and I feel amazing. Just an an FYI, I do combine this with half a school of Muscle Pharm Assault with taking BCAA's intraworkout.

Anyway, it seems to get these amazing effect of Citrulline, I must wait 1-2 weeks before doses! If I do it any sooner, it seems like I'm better off not taking any at all! Can someone tell me why this is so? Anything I can take with the citrulline so I can take it more often with effect?

Thanks!

afboy143

afboy143

Awards
Hey guys,
Can someone help me understand Citrulline Malate? The reason I say understand is I take 3 grams of this stuff 30 mins-1 hour prior to my workout and it's amazing. Lactic acid burn is nil. Energy is through the roof and I feel amazing. Just an an FYI, I do combine this with half a school of Muscle Pharm Assault with taking BCAA's intraworkout.

Anyway, it seems to get these amazing effect of Citrulline, I must wait 1-2 weeks before doses! If I do it any sooner, it seems like I'm better off not taking any at all! Can someone tell me why this is so? Anything I can take with the citrulline so I can take it more often with effect?

Thanks!
nothing?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your post doesn't make sense. Wait 1-2 weeks before doses? Huh? Also, you need about 6g Cit Mal to be effacious. It's an amino acid, you can take daily.