Supplement Experience: I've tried too much, ask away.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hello Anabolicminds!

I figured that I would throw up a thread that is a hybrid of supplement experiences, pitfalls, and progression. I have some favorite products and companies that are based on my experiences with the product results, helpfulness from representatives, etc. I do NOT rep for anyone and I'm not a fan of stealth marketing, so my experiences of products I've taken or am taking are based on what I pay for, what I sacrifice for, and my opinions are virtually non-biased. I'm not claiming to be a big shot, expert on supplements (yada yada yada), but if I can help someone along the way or he/she can help me, then taking the time to write this post would be worth all the while.

I don't want to regurgitate my history over and over, because I sound like I'm beating a dead horse at some kind of narcotics anonymous meeting, but to recap some information about me.

Weight (currently) 225-230lbs
Height: 6'
Years training: 12
Supplements used: Too many
Weight training regimen: Full body (sometimes HIT, sometimes high volume heavier weight) for 45-60 minutes and followed by 45 minutes cardio
Off days: I remain active or do some kind of exercise or pilates
Dietary lifestyle: I eat when I am hungry and I will consume anywhere between 3,000 to 4,500 calories a day. I do not like to count calories and I am not a professional bodybuilder. My caloric expenditure (like everyone's) changes day to day. I don't carry a calculator around and a pocket calorie chart and do the math with everything I do. (ex. "Wow, I took a really long walk today and this morning's crap was tougher than usual. I better add another whey shake!") :p
Gear history: I abused gear for about 3 years and swore I'd need TRT. I came off everything and have been done with PCT for over a month and a half now and am faster, stronger, and healthier than I have felt or been in my life. I do agree that gear is an easy way out. I don't want to debate it, but when not used properly I do think that it's a quick fix and ultimately another drug of denial. Then again, everyone is different and I have an addictive personality. ;)

My latest stack has been:
1. Andro Drive (for as long as it's manufactured, I'm on it)
2. Peak Beta
3. Hemavol
4. Strive
5. Creatine Nitrate
6. CoQ10
I started these a bit later:

1. Lean Extreme
2. Erase
3. Vasotropin
And my latest additions:
See for yourself :p

Don't judge.

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
Do you use MST's ZMK (if not, any reason why?)? Curious your dosing of COQ10 also and what benefits you attribute to it personally.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Do you use MST's ZMK (if not, any reason why?)? Curious your dosing of COQ10 also and what benefits you attribute to it personally.
What's good Jordinator? I don't take ZMK anymore, because I honestly have 2 good enough reasons for me (personally) to go without it. I take in a lot of minerals throughout the day from whole foods and sometimes a superfood type drink and I have issues taking stuff before bed, because sometimes I will just be too exhausted to take something or I will have eaten after work (3:00am) and the sleep enhancement properties and mineral absorption would be effected.

I started taking CoQ10 as part of a detox regimen, but I've stayed on it ever since. I take 400mg per day and from what I have noticed from that alone is basically increased recovery and of course, decreased down time between workouts. I can do 3 days in a row of full body workouts and still feel fine, though I will change up the factors such as volume, intensity, rest intervals, etc.

I hope I could help. I am mostly trusting CoQ10 is doing good for my heart as well. After all my years of AAS use, I need to give back what I took from myself: my health.

frostbite116

Awards
what does the andro drive even do? and is t considered a pro hormone?

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Hey FOG, thanks for the thread. Got a question, not sure of your past goals but have you ever taken anything to help with endurance. I'm fixing to play in 2 seperate bball leagues (which means 3 to 4 games a week) and at age 38, I can't run around as much as I used to. I've taken Beta Alanine and Citrulline Malate and found it helped somewhat but not to the point where I would recommend to someone. Also, I'd like to stay as close to stim free if possible. I was thinking maybe Citruvol or Body Octane (haven't tried neither), so was wondering if you had?

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
I read where you raved about how Androdrive makes you feel regarding energy and how you can get away with less sleep. Sounds awesome, but what effects regarding body recomposition and Androdrive have you noticed?

You also say you would take it forever if you could...don't you have to cycle off that stuff?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Do you need 4.5g GlycoCarn to work?
Yes, the studies suggest that the dosage response curve was dramatically increased in the group that used 4.5 grams ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I read where you raved about how Androdrive makes you feel regarding energy and how you can get away with less sleep. Sounds awesome, but what effects regarding body recomposition and Androdrive have you noticed?

You also say you would take it forever if you could...don't you have to cycle off that stuff?
Well, I know a good amount of people on DHEA therapy from a doctor of internal medicine I worked for, whom also was good with anti-aging and such. I know that DHEA is good for the adrenals and pregnenolone I would not say is suppressive in the least. Yeah, I mean I feel more connected with Andro Drive and the stuff has dramatically changed my personality and perception of things in life. I am sure that the benefits far outweigh the risks.
I spent a decent amount of years dependant on Cymbalta, the anti-depressant. I know that the discontinuation syndrome from that was absolute horror and the consequences of long term anti-depressant risks are tremendously horrid. As far as being intraverted my whole life, I am enjoying living and being more expressive.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hey FOG, thanks for the thread. Got a question, not sure of your past goals but have you ever taken anything to help with endurance. I'm fixing to play in 2 seperate bball leagues (which means 3 to 4 games a week) and at age 38, I can't run around as much as I used to. I've taken Beta Alanine and Citrulline Malate and found it helped somewhat but not to the point where I would recommend to someone. Also, I'd like to stay as close to stim free if possible. I was thinking maybe Citruvol or Body Octane (haven't tried neither), so was wondering if you had?
Hey Bluedevil! I have not tried the NEWER version of citruvol, as now I get citrulline malate from Hemavol and the oxyceps ATP blend with Nitroceps, Cre-02, and Cordygen 5/V02 Ultra. I did enjoy body octane quite a bit, however I think that if you hit the right concentration for the level of flavor that you desire, I serving of cherry limeaid Strive would be perfect for endurance. It's the only intra-workout product that I've taken that I can actually feel working, as 10-12 minutes after consuming a good portion of the drink, my soreness decreases. I would throw in a pure quality beta alanine in there as well and take some creatine pre-workout for the extra buffering.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
He has a huge thread on that already. I'm too lazy to look for it and post the link. For some reason I'm really lazy and tired today.
I was having an off day today as well from having a rough start of the day.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
what does the andro drive even do? and is t considered a pro hormone?
Yes, I posted a pretty detailed 'mini-review' for Andro Drive. It's a great product that does wonders for me. Last night, I had to hitch a ride from a friend from work and ended up home at 4:20ish (lol) and fell asleep around 6:00am, because I was literally starving. I slept until 11:15ish and I am more awake and able than I used to be with 8-9 hours of sleep. I don't recommend experimenting with yourself and sleep deprivation, but the point I'm trying to make is that after taking Andro Drive, I feel like someone tweaked my motherboard, pulled some jumpers and over-clocked my CPU. Do you catch my drift? I just feel much more efficient in all that I partake in.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried 3.5 for example yourself?
No, I haven't to be honest. I have tried multiple dosing of ALCAR, LCLT, ALCAR arginate, PLCAR, plain L-Carnitine, etc. I have always stuck with the 4.5 gram dosing and now I remember that it was Primordial Performances GPLC and to quote their website (can't put it better myself): "Don't waste your time anything less than the full clinically proven dose of GlycoCarn." Usually supplement label directions will say something like, "start with 1/2 a serving to assess tolerance," well there's probably little if any significant ergogenic benefit at below 4.5 grams. I would stick with that, personally. ;)

frostbite116

Awards
Yes, I posted a pretty detailed 'mini-review' for Andro Drive. It's a great product that does wonders for me. Last night, I had to hitch a ride from a friend from work and ended up home at 4:20ish (lol) and fell asleep around 6:00am, because I was literally starving. I slept until 11:15ish and I am more awake and able than I used to be with 8-9 hours of sleep. I don't recommend experimenting with yourself and sleep deprivation, but the point I'm trying to make is that after taking Andro Drive, I feel like someone tweaked my motherboard, pulled some jumpers and over-clocked my CPU. Do you catch my drift? I just feel much more efficient in all that I partake in.
makes sense, and since its a ph does it mess with libido at all when ur on/ come off

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
makes sense, and since its a ph does it mess with libido at all when ur on/ come off
Technically it is a pro-hormone in the sense that after several conversions, the constituents will end up bumping up the level of some androgens. However, my libido was kinda fudged up after messing with all the 'gear' for way too long and the high blood pressure absolutely killed erection strength. But, now I am guessing that with all the vasodialation going on and being more recovered and motivated, (not trying to be explicit but...) I ended up getting rock hard just looking at an avatar of some woman in some kinky lingerie. ;)

I can't say what will happen when you come off, because I started recently and have no intentions of coming off. I would like to get bloodwork done to see what kind of hormonal profile I have whilst on DAA (maybe switching to the pure NDMA) and Andro Drive. Whatever it is, it's working.

frostbite116

Awards
Technically it is a pro-hormone in the sense that after several conversions, the constituents will end up bumping up the level of some androgens. However, my libido was kinda fudged up after messing with all the 'gear' for way too long and the high blood pressure absolutely killed erection strength. But, now I am guessing that with all the vasodialation going on and being more recovered and motivated, (not trying to be explicit but...) I ended up getting rock hard just looking at an avatar of some woman in some kinky lingerie. ;)

I can't say what will happen when you come off, because I started recently and have no intentions of coming off. I would like to get bloodwork done to see what kind of hormonal profile I have whilst on DAA (maybe switching to the pure NDMA) and Andro Drive. Whatever it is, it's working.
gotchu, yeaaa high blood presure is a killer for sureee! i always have trouble gettin mine lower, any suggestions?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
gotchu, yeaaa high blood presure is a killer for sureee! i always have trouble gettin mine lower, any suggestions?

Vasodialation has lowered my blood pressure substantially (probably from the nitrates mostly), but Dial8ion is always a good option. Other than that, definitely try a course of CoQ10. Agmatine is also a stimulator of NO and has selective agonism to the same imidazoline receptor as the blood pressure medication clonidine. ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
LIke fina flex 1 andro
As far as FinaFlex 1-Andro, the formulation is very simple:

Amount Per Serving:
1-ANDRO 160mg
3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one 110mg
Bergamottin(6,7,-dihydroxybergamottin)(DHB) 50mg
It is basically just DHEA and a compound to increase bioavailability by inhibiting the enzymes that metabolize it. I have used DHEA before along with DHB by IDS and didn't notice much of anything.

John33

Awards
I know it is subjective, but what is the best natural testosterone booster in your opinion?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I know it is subjective, but what is the best natural testosterone booster in your opinion?
Hmmmm... I am not sure as far as actual numbers and values are concerned, but I felt great on a few test boosting products such as:

1. Sustain Alpha (topical, never tried the LV)
2. Erase seems to allow for a good balance of testosterone and estrogen and does not hurt sex drive.
3. Stoked was a feel good product, but I felt all around 'better' though I didn't feel too much as far as effects of elevated test.

I would probably have to say that right now, Testforce 2 is giving me more aggression (slightly) and maybe by coincidence, but my sex drive is returning after being diminished for a while.

I hope this helped. I can elaborate further if you need clarification. ;)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you on the anti-aging benefits of DHEA but I prefer to boost through endogenous terms from magnesium oil, that and VatAttack get my adrenals so amped that I become instantly a manic it but no crash. Great stuff. Test Force 2 is great stuff as well. Not sure if I will dive into straight NMDA from Intimidate LOL.

John33

Awards
I hope this helped.
It did, thank you.

I have had good results with Erase, DAA and ISA-TEST GF, but I am looking for something new. What have you heard about Blue Up-Stim Free, Diesel Test Hardcore (new red bottle version), New Activate Xtreme? I am also interested in Sustain Alpha LV, but I have taken quality resveratrol supplements in the past and have noticed very little, so I wonder how different Sustain Alpha LV would be from a quality resveratrol supplement.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It did, thank you.

I have had good results with Erase, DAA and ISA-TEST GF, but I am looking for something new. What have you heard about Blue Up-Stim Free, Diesel Test Hardcore (new red bottle version), New Activate Xtreme? I am also interested in Sustain Alpha LV, but I have taken quality resveratrol supplements in the past and have noticed very little, so I wonder how different Sustain Alpha LV would be from a quality resveratrol supplement.
I love CL products in general but Blue Up has one of the most woeful ingredient profiles I've seen in a tbooster. Diesel Test Hardcore also looks very poor. Activate Xtreme is a solid choice.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
It did, thank you.

I've used all of them actually... Too bad I really didn't get much from Blue-Up, DTHC (aggression, yes), and the old Activate Xtreme (plain Divanil) was good as far as some strength, but in my opinion not worth it for what I'm looking for. I know it's more about personality and other factors, but I like something to increase my damned sex drive! :p

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've used all of them actually... Too bad I really didn't get much from Blue-Up, DTHC (aggression, yes), and the old Activate Xtreme (plain Divanil) was good as far as some strength, but in my opinion not worth it for what I'm looking for. I know it's more about personality and other factors, but I like something to increase my damned sex drive! :p
Have you ever used fadogia? Look no further for sex drive.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you on the anti-aging benefits of DHEA but I prefer to boost through endogenous terms from magnesium oil, that and VatAttack get my adrenals so amped that I become instantly a manic it but no crash. Great stuff. Test Force 2 is great stuff as well. Not sure if I will dive into straight NMDA from Intimidate LOL.
;) I never took magnesium oil. I have heard good things about it, but just never used it. I am going to give Intimidate a go when I run out of Testforce 2 :D

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever used fadogia? Look no further for sex drive.
Really? I had 2 bottles of T-Force, but lost them in translation while moving. It may not matter, but as far as quality, which product would you recommend that is either straight up fadogia or has fadogia in a good blend?

John33

Awards
I forgot to ask about T-Bol? Is T-Bol any good? Also, I wonder what you guys think about Bio Forge and Bio Forge Pro Max? Thanks.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Really? I had 2 bottles of T-Force, but lost them in translation while moving. It may not matter, but as far as quality, which product would you recommend that is either straight up fadogia or has fadogia in a good blend?
T-Force and Bioforge Pro Max contain the two highest quality fadogia sources that I know of...that said, MAN Primal Male is also an excellent product.

I forgot to ask about T-Bol? Is T-Bol any good? Also, I wonder what you guys think about Bio Forge and Bio Forge Pro Max? Thanks.
T-bol looks good on paper but didn't deliver for me. Both bioforges are excellent product, the former for overall health and the latter for mood and body composition.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OG PCT Assist or OG Bioforge

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
OG PCT Assist or OG Bioforge
I would say that the new PCT Assist is the best mood/sleep/drive (sex and otherwise) supplement I've ever used. Very impressed.

John33

Awards
Probably promax. As far as testosterone and strength, DAA and Triazole are the two best I've ever used.
I am confused. I thought Bio Forge or Bio Forge Pro Max would be the best for boosting strength and testosterone.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Dejavu`! I was on Nutraplanet reading some reviews and looking over the profiles again of the fadogia-type products and Promax looked sick. I love MAN Sports, but never got to try the fadogia products. I'm gonna pick me up some ASAP! Thank you ;)

Damn. Now more products to stack! ;) I also need to get Gut Health again.

John33

Awards
Dejavu`! I was on Nutraplanet reading some reviews and looking over the profiles again of the fadogia-type products and Promax looked sick. I love MAN Sports, but never got to try the fadogia products. I'm gonna pick me up some ASAP! Thank you ;)
Order Pro Max from them. They have a special now, 2 for the price of 1.