Supplement Experience: I've tried too much, ask away.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Really? I had 2 bottles of T-Force, but lost them in translation while moving. It may not matter, but as far as quality, which product would you recommend that is either straight up fadogia or has fadogia in a good blend?
    T-Force and Bioforge Pro Max contain the two highest quality fadogia sources that I know of...that said, MAN Primal Male is also an excellent product.

Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    I forgot to ask about T-Bol? Is T-Bol any good? Also, I wonder what you guys think about Bio Forge and Bio Forge Pro Max? Thanks.
    T-bol looks good on paper but didn't deliver for me. Both bioforges are excellent product, the former for overall health and the latter for mood and body composition.

2. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Both bioforges are excellent product, the former for overall health and the latter for mood and body composition.
    Which one is the best for boosting testosterone and strength?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    Probably promax. As far as testosterone and strength, DAA and Triazole are the two best I've ever used.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Really? I had 2 bottles of T-Force, but lost them in translation while moving. It may not matter, but as far as quality, which product would you recommend that is either straight up fadogia or has fadogia in a good blend?
    OG PCT Assist or OG Bioforge

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

5. Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    DAA or Mass FX are two good choices. MFX doesnt get much talk anymore but its is a very good product

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    OG PCT Assist or OG Bioforge
    I would say that the new PCT Assist is the best mood/sleep/drive (sex and otherwise) supplement I've ever used. Very impressed.

7. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Probably promax. As far as testosterone and strength, DAA and Triazole are the two best I've ever used.
    I am confused. I thought Bio Forge or Bio Forge Pro Max would be the best for boosting strength and testosterone.

8. Dejavu`! I was on Nutraplanet reading some reviews and looking over the profiles again of the fadogia-type products and Promax looked sick. I love MAN Sports, but never got to try the fadogia products. I'm gonna pick me up some ASAP! Thank you

Damn. Now more products to stack! I also need to get Gut Health again.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Dejavu`! I was on Nutraplanet reading some reviews and looking over the profiles again of the fadogia-type products and Promax looked sick. I love MAN Sports, but never got to try the fadogia products. I'm gonna pick me up some ASAP! Thank you
    Order Pro Max from them. They have a special now, 2 for the price of 1.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Whats Your Favorite Supplement/Supplement Stack?
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 09:28 AM
  2. Whats Your Favorite Supplement/Supplement Stack?
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 10:51 AM
  3. Worse tasting supplement/craziest claims supplement
    By howwedo107 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 12:18 PM
  4. 5/3/1 Experience
    By SemiBulimic in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 01:57 PM