**** & MrSupps WTF happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
[h=2]RS Transaderm 147 bones? this price I see at RuthlessSupplements,,,,, Plus I do not see rs trans on **** site what hell[/h]it seems their are no longer list on AM???/ I must of missed the train

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
A mod edited another forum and said they wouldn't be back.

No one knows what happened, I think that price had to be for multiple bottles.

steppinRazor

Awards
I'm still confused about what happened to need2 on these forums?? Politics I suppose?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I'm still confused about what happened to need2 on these forums?? Politics I suppose?
I do not know but you can not buy rs transaderm on need2 site any more... they might be done as whole meaning the company is going broke... what is frustrating is I backup need2 products from all the haters/ need2 did not even give a any indication that they will be band from this site or just a simple explanation of why they left...I am never going to use their products ---just crappy communication

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I do not know but you can not buy rs transaderm on need2 site any more... they might be done as whole meaning the company is going broke... what is frustrating is I backup need2 products from all the haters/ need2 did not even give a any indication that they will be band from this site or just a simple explanation of why they left...I am never going to use their products ---just crappy communication
I don't think it was a need2 decision persay. Also RS-Transaderm was stated to never truly belong to need2 (RS in the supplement name stood for the site that is currently selling it, per the reps)

As for lack of communication, several very well known and liked members on these forums were need2 reps and they were blindsided by it as well. I know for a fact they would of communicated something if they would of known, they just aren't the type to cut and run when they've been on these forums for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.