Erase Pro?

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Is this a pro hormone adn require a PCT or what? I see the bottom ingredient and it looks like a steriod type but I am not sure. Would this test positive for steriods?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Erase pro is not an AAS...it does not require a PCT...it's actually used by a lot of people for PCT. Basically, in generic terms its an oestrogen blocker...when test levels rise the body compensates by converting test to estrogen to balance your hormones. We both know this is bad for muscle building...estrogen also causes water retention under the skin...

The other ingredients in erase pro are different than the original erase....the "dual phase modulation matrix" are added to keep your body in out of a catabolic (muscle breakdown) state and to burn unnecessary fat. A lot of people say ErasePro is good but some swear by the original because you can alter your dosages...75mg of Androsta 3,5 is a lot for some people and they experience joint pain because of the dryness of the joints....

Also a lot of people stack erase/ErasePro with a natty test boosters...elevated test with decreased estrogen and cortisol levels are ideal scenarios for building muscle.

Basically, this site http://pescience.com/products/erase-pro/ explains it all..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this a pro hormone adn require a PCT or what? I see the bottom ingredient and it looks like a steriod type but I am not sure. Would this test positive for steriods?
Erase Pro can be used as a part of OTC PCT. its not a PH. do some research

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
so mainly it is fat burning supplement and a PCT. No strength gains really since only estrogen is diminshed. Just sides from estrogen?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
so mainly it is fat burning supplement and a PCT. No strength gains really since only estrogen is diminshed. Just sides from estrogen?
Not even close... Did you not read the link i posted?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not at all...

Check out www.pescience.com/ErasePro

Its a full spectrum hormone modulator. For guys wanting to get strong, dry, hard, etc. It can be used on a cut or with fat burners since the dry and hard look goes nicely with a cut, but its not a "fat burner".