FDA Is NOT listening to us! - AnabolicMinds.com

FDA Is NOT listening to us!

  1. Elite Member
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,516
    Rep Power
    48651

    Reputation

    FDA Is NOT listening to us!


    FDA Isn’t Listening—Time to Turn Up the Heat! | Welcome to the Alliance for Natural Health - USA

    Checkitout and please contact your local representatives.

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  2. Senior Member
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    824283

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Nice share. I've sent email after email after email on top of phone call after phone call. EVERYONE really needs to make a lot of noise on this!
  3. Advanced Member
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    4891

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Nice share. I've sent email after email after email on top of phone call after phone call. EVERYONE really needs to make a lot of noise on this!
    Getting shakers and maracas right now!!!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominateiForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   
       

  4. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Goodd post MB
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. New Member
    ericool007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    174603

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Its going to be a sad day when someones house gets raided because they were known to be illegally distributing Creatine or say Vitamin C.
  6. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350690

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    Its going to be a sad day when someones house gets raided because they were known to be illegally distributing Creatine or say Vitamin C.
    I think we're a long way from that, but still, if Big Pharma had their way...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  7. Elite Member
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,516
    Rep Power
    48651

    Reputation

    *shameless bump*
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  8. Senior Member
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,766
    Rep Power
    2720

    Reputation

    wtf
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  9. Senior Member
    fadi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,163
    Rep Power
    3104

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    Its going to be a sad day when someones house gets raided because they were known to be illegally distributing Creatine or say Vitamin C.
    That will never happen. there are so many older people who take vitamins, FDA and congress would not dare to upset them. They tend to vote in big numbers.
  10. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,401
    Rep Power
    823103

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    its interesting to me that the kind of threads get the least amount of hits and comments. I have created them before and I feel like people should care more. If you don't care and don't act then you may as well just hand them over all your supplements, anabolic minds and nutraplanet right now.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  11. New Member
    sae2110's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    12323

    Reputation

    I hate how we can legally buy brominated vegetable oils and benzene derivatives in Diet Mountain Dew, which is "safe" for us to consume, but God forbid I but some Jack3d with DMAA in it. Stupid FDA.
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html
  12. New Member
    HMBmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    60

    Reputation

    Jesus, while they are sitting there threatening to ban supplements that are used for wellness, good health, and just replenish vitamins and minerals that have been removed from our food through mass processing, allowing Monsanto to create seeds that have pesticides in them, thinking that they are humans that know whats best for everyone else in the USA, they are sipping scotch, whiskey, and any other alcohol they have access to killing themselves (which isn't a bad thing) as the alcoholism epidemic is widespread disease, but yeah it really makes sense to take things away that are good for us, it is big company, big greed, and f*cking ignorant as*holes who want to be in control of all of us...let me say that we need to stand up for what is right for a change, we really need to make some noise here folks...this needs to be stopped!
    Strength and Honor!!
  13. Elite Member
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,516
    Rep Power
    48651

    Reputation

    Yeup... 99% of government is corrupt, the other 1% just hasn't been bought yet...

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  14. New Member
    HMBmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    60

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    Yeup... 99% of government is corrupt, the other 1% just hasn't been bought yet...

    ManBeast
    It truly is sad bro...but you are 100% on the mark!
    Strength and Honor!!
  15. Advanced Member
    demolition's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    783
    Rep Power
    13867

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    Yeup... 99% of government is corrupt, the other 1% just hasn't been bought yet...

    ManBeast
    Not just in this either, try being a concealed gun carrier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  16. New Member
    HMBmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    60

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by demolition

    Not just in this either, try being a concealed gun carrier.
    Yeah, no sh*t! It is control issues at best...and these f*cks have no idea what they are doing...all $$$$$$$$$$$$ is all they care about.
    Strength and Honor!!
  17. New Member
    Tapatio's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    38

    Reputation

    checking into it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ipod.. what u listening to??
    By Tboz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 11:51 AM
  2. What music are you listening to..?
    By Vance in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 11:29 AM
  3. ATW - Let's talk to the Owner - He is listening
    By wheystation in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-23-2005, 03:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in