ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice share. I've sent email after email after email on top of phone call after phone call. EVERYONE really needs to make a lot of noise on this!

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Nice share. I've sent email after email after email on top of phone call after phone call. EVERYONE really needs to make a lot of noise on this!
Getting shakers and maracas right now!!!

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Its going to be a sad day when someones house gets raided because they were known to be illegally distributing Creatine or say Vitamin C.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
*shameless bump*

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
wtf

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Its going to be a sad day when someones house gets raided because they were known to be illegally distributing Creatine or say Vitamin C.
That will never happen. there are so many older people who take vitamins, FDA and congress would not dare to upset them. They tend to vote in big numbers.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its interesting to me that the kind of threads get the least amount of hits and comments. I have created them before and I feel like people should care more. If you don't care and don't act then you may as well just hand them over all your supplements, anabolic minds and nutraplanet right now.

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
I hate how we can legally buy brominated vegetable oils and benzene derivatives in Diet Mountain Dew, which is "safe" for us to consume, but God forbid I but some Jack3d with DMAA in it. Stupid FDA.

HMBmuscle

HMBmuscle

Awards
Jesus, while they are sitting there threatening to ban supplements that are used for wellness, good health, and just replenish vitamins and minerals that have been removed from our food through mass processing, allowing Monsanto to create seeds that have pesticides in them, thinking that they are humans that know whats best for everyone else in the USA, they are sipping scotch, whiskey, and any other alcohol they have access to killing themselves (which isn't a bad thing) as the alcoholism epidemic is widespread disease, but yeah it really makes sense to take things away that are good for us, it is big company, big greed, and f*cking ignorant as*holes who want to be in control of all of us...let me say that we need to stand up for what is right for a change, we really need to make some noise here folks...this needs to be stopped!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yeup... 99% of government is corrupt, the other 1% just hasn't been bought yet...

ManBeast

HMBmuscle

HMBmuscle

Awards
Not just in this either, try being a concealed gun carrier.
Yeah, no sh*t! It is control issues at best...and these f*cks have no idea what they are doing...all $$$$$$$$$$$$ is all they care about.