toco 8 ?s

iconrider

Awards
Just got my first bottle in and have a few questions. How many scoops a day do most ppl take for helping w hair growth? Is there a better time of day to take it? How do u take yours, what do u mix w? Any noticeable hair growth other then on ur head? Thanks for the help!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got my first bottle in and have a few questions. How many scoops a day do most ppl take for helping w hair growth? Is there a better time of day to take it? How do u take yours, what do u mix w? Any noticeable hair growth other then on ur head? Thanks for the help!
1 scoop.
No.
Take it directly, it taste good.
Nothing noticed.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i take mine at night before bed.

ppl have seen hair growth from it. i havent been on it long enough to see it

its a product for health with some test boosting properties, but nothing compared to DAA or anything like that. just an all around solid product

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try 1 scoop and if needed go up to two, at one scoop the bottle will last 2 months. Store it in the fridge as well bud.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Try 1 scoop and if needed go up to two, at one scoop the bottle will last 2 months. Store it in the fridge as well bud.
In the fridge? Never heard that? Care to explain why.

Also, you probably better know than me; the study on tocotrienols and hair loss, how long was it?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are the reasons for this? never heard of that before

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Also, you probably better know than me; the study on tocotrienols and hair loss, how long was it?
how long was the hair ? :dunno:

:lol:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The study was conducted over 5 months

The reason it needs to be stored in the fridge is because Toco-8 is susceptible to heat degradation. It is fine if you store it in a cool, dark place but the fridge is ideal.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
If a balding 55yo man took it, how long would it be before noticeable hair growth occured?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If a balding 55yo man took it, how long would it be before noticeable hair growth occured?
Honestly couldn't tell you, it is per the individual, but I would give it at least two months (1 bottle)