Ripped fuel 5x?

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I just bought some ripped fuel, It was on sale at Walmart and it looked pretty good and it was only 20 bucks. My question is have you tried it? Did you like it?

Thx!

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
So I just bought some ripped fuel, It was on sale at Walmart and it looked pretty good and it was only 20 bucks. My question is have you tried it? Did you like it?

Thx!
only 20bucks for only 20 servings.

I know i have bought this in the past, it had a strong taste, get a ton of water with it. (bt i liked that)
Can't really comment on effectiveness because i was doing really **** at that time.

Based on profile, there are better options.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Know nothing of the new version Will go out on a limb that there are going to be better options. But for 20 maybe not that bad. At this point I think they are really just milking the name. The origional ECA version was a great bang for the buck no frills fat burner.

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About 4 years ago my friends were taking the older stuff and dropped about 20lbs and had 6 packs and and they didn't even train. I hope the 5x is just as goods I not better! Thx guys

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
No way it is good as the old stuff IMO
this.
Cayenne and pepper won't equal EC.

for all of you saying it's cheap, it's not.
It's 20bucks for 20days supply, so $1/day like many others fat burners here. (scorch is $29 for 28days)

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess it's different at Walmart I have 60 pills