SAN Fierce

1. jrw
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

SAN Fierce

After reading a lot of positive things about Fierce, I ordered some up. I have been using Craze for a while and wanted to switch it up to use Craze less, to keep getting the same effects from it. Got Fierce yesterday, and took this morning for fasted training. I went with 1 1/4 scoops (don't know why only 1/4). Chugged it down, left for the gym.

To be honest, it was for me, just average. I didn't experience the focus many people say they get. I didn't feel like a monster ready to kill the weights. Pumps were pretty decent. Strength was on par, nothing extra. But it really didn't enhance my workout and give me the energy I need from a pre w/o. I have a 3 week old daughter, so I definitely need a boost in the gym, and at 1 1/4 scoops, this didn't do it for me personally.

I am going to try it again and up the dosage, maybe to 2 full scoops. I would've tried that this morning, as I am somewhat stim resistant, but the scoop was much larger than other pre-workouts, so I thought a little over 1 scoop might suffice. But that's why we test our tolerance, right?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    After reading a lot of positive things about Fierce, I ordered some up. I have been using Craze for a while and wanted to switch it up to use Craze less, to keep getting the same effects from it. Got Fierce yesterday, and took this morning for fasted training. I went with 1 1/4 scoops (don't know why only 1/4). Chugged it down, left for the gym.

To be honest, it was for me, just average. I didn't experience the focus many people say they get. I didn't feel like a monster ready to kill the weights. Pumps were pretty decent. Strength was on par, nothing extra. But it really didn't enhance my workout and give me the energy I need from a pre w/o. I have a 3 week old daughter, so I definitely need a boost in the gym, and at 1 1/4 scoops, this didn't do it for me personally.

I am going to try it again and up the dosage, maybe to 2 full scoops. I would've tried that this morning, as I am somewhat stim resistant, but the scoop was much larger than other pre-workouts, so I thought a little over 1 scoop might suffice. But that's why we test our tolerance, right?
    Stack it with hemavol to make up for the mediocre opinion of it
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Stack it with hemavol to make up for the mediocre opinion of it
    This, or maybe you need a stim break. If you were doing Craze before Fierce I'd suggest a 4 week break from stims altogether.
    •   

4. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor

I personally thought SAN Fierce was awesome!

I have yet to try Craze; not sure yet if I ever intend to.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  5. jrw
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

I know everyone responds differently to each different PWO. Some people love Fierce, some love Jack3d, some love Maximize, etc. And then there are users who say they dosed properly and got nothing from the very same product other users got the most benefits from.

I am in no way saying Fierce is a bad product. I either need to dose it higher than one scoop, or I need a stim break. I will try upping the dose and see if that gives me the results everyone else has gotten off of Fierce.
  6. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor

I know everyone responds differently to each different PWO. Some people love Fierce, some love Jack3d, some love Maximize, etc. And then there are users who say they dosed properly and got nothing from the very same product other users got the most benefits from.

I am in no way saying Fierce is a bad product. I either need to dose it higher than one scoop, or I need a stim break. I will try upping the dose and see if that gives me the results everyone else has gotten off of Fierce.
    I agree 100% with you here and thought it was an awesome post. This is even more particularly true with 'Preworkouts.'
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  7. Registered User

SAN Fierce works great for me, but my new overall favorite is Craze. That having been said, I get a better pump from SAN Fierce, which is expected since it contains nitrates.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

Honestly, I think you may have expected something different than what Fierce is formulated to do. The focus complex is MUCH more subtle than Craze/Maximize/Jack3d and is meant to be that way. This is so that you don't crash or really get tolerant to it at all over time. This is meant to give you a soft kick in the ass and some focus boost.

The pumps are what its all about. Nitrates are more or less unbeatable when it comes to pumps, and that's a big part of Fierce.

Endurance is probably the second most notable characteristic, and again that's a result of malic acid, l-aspartic acid, b-alanine, ornithine, etc.

What I experience (and others too, though not necessarily universally) is that I lift heavier weights when I use Fierce.
    A lot of folks (like myself) don't want a big CNS stimulant pre workout. I don't want to be cracked out in the weight room. I use stim heavy/stim based products occasionally if I feel I need them, but I don't get the same type of benefit I get from a product like Fierce. This is personal preference.

SAN does make a product that would be more analagous to Craze and other more "in your face" energy products. That is SAN Launch Full Impact 4350. This is one of just a handful of 1,3 dime products that don't give me a crash and I primarily use it before studying. A powerful energy and focus product that lasts a long time. There are several different energy/focus enhancers that all work in different ways and at different speeds so the net effect is a long lasting energy/focus/mood boost that doesn't end abruptly (crash).

I love Fierce, but honestly Launch 4350 is the product that really turned me on to SAN (before repping for them). I've never enjoyed a stim product as much as I do Launch 4350. This may be more up your alley, depending on what you're looking for.
  9. jrw
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    Honestly, I think you may have expected something different than what Fierce is formulated to do. The focus complex is MUCH more subtle than Craze/Maximize/Jack3d and is meant to be that way. This is so that you don't crash or really get tolerant to it at all over time. This is meant to give you a soft kick in the ass and some focus boost.

The pumps are what its all about. Nitrates are more or less unbeatable when it comes to pumps, and that's a big part of Fierce.

Endurance is probably the second most notable characteristic, and again that's a result of malic acid, l-aspartic acid, b-alanine, ornithine, etc.

What I experience (and others too, though not necessarily universally) is that I lift heavier weights when I use Fierce.
    A lot of folks (like myself) don't want a big CNS stimulant pre workout. I don't want to be cracked out in the weight room. I use stim heavy/stim based products occasionally if I feel I need them, but I don't get the same type of benefit I get from a product like Fierce. This is personal preference.

SAN does make a product that would be more analagous to Craze and other more "in your face" energy products. That is SAN Launch Full Impact 4350. This is one of just a handful of 1,3 dime products that don't give me a crash and I primarily use it before studying. A powerful energy and focus product that lasts a long time. There are several different energy/focus enhancers that all work in different ways and at different speeds so the net effect is a long lasting energy/focus/mood boost that doesn't end abruptly (crash).

I love Fierce, but honestly Launch 4350 is the product that really turned me on to SAN (before repping for them). I've never enjoyed a stim product as much as I do Launch 4350. This may be more up your alley, depending on what you're looking for.
    I looked a lot of places for Launch and couldn't find one of the usual supplement sites that carried it. I will look into it again and check it out. I actually wanted to try Launch, but no one had it.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  123 lbs.

I looked a lot of places for Launch and couldn't find one of the usual supplement sites that carried it. I will look into it again and check it out. I actually wanted to try Launch, but no one had it.
    That is weird, NP usually stocks it, but it's not up right now. It's around on other sites, though.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

You'll have to use google I suppose - there are reputable sites that carry it. Be careful to get Launch Full Impact 4350 and not just Launch. Plain ol' Launch is actually a capped pre workout and not what I'm referring to. So basically if there is a flavor listed, you know you've got the right stuff.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. San Fierce Brick?
    By bananaman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-28-2012, 03:07 PM
  2. San Fierce?
    By AndShane in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 07:33 PM
  3. SAN FIERCE REVIEW
    By punjabimunde in forum Supplement Logs