Supplements being banned in the UK

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Supplement sites in the UK have already started taking stuff off their sites. Based on MHRA guidelines all that will be left is vitamins, protein, carbs, aminos, or fats. Whats happened to freedom of choice? Don't see them banning cigarettes anytime soon! This whole thing is a joke. Anything herbal is going!

Its crazy how hardly anyone seems to know about this either.

If you live in the UK please sign. Stop implementation of European Directive on Herbal Medicines - e-petitions

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/194563-uk-suppliers-have.html

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
but pubs are still open right? lol

and for the longest time my UK Mates always had a laugh at what supps were legal over there still compared to here..

demolition

demolition

Awards
well **** look at Australia, they cant get anything. I guess you'll be there soon and we are right behind you. Although there will always be a way to get what you want it just might cost double the amount.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Hahah if the uk does it, being the crazy/ballsy people they are, then America is f'ed.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This can have an impact on supplement companies in the USA as well as UK because it will take away a portion of their business.

Please sign and share this to stop it happening.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
list so far of stuff being banned

Ephedra
Yohimbe
Sida Cordifolia
Milk Thistle
Coleus Forskolii
Carulluma
Evodia
Gugglesterones
Tribulus
Uva Ursi
Valerian
Hoodia
White Willow
Rauwolfia
1,3 Dimethylamylamine
Synephrine
Salix Alba
GABA
Melatonin - really?!
DHEA
Tongkat Ali
Horny Goat Weed
Epimedium
Eurycoma Longifolia

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
no great loss on the Trib... but man that sucks...

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
list so far of stuff being banned

Ephedra
Yohimbe
Sida Cordifolia
Milk Thistle
Coleus Forskolii
Carulluma
Evodia
Gugglesterones
Tribulus
Uva Ursi
Valerian
Hoodia
White Willow
Rauwolfia
1,3 Dimethylamylamine
Synephrine
Salix Alba
GABA
Melatonin - really?!
DHEA
Tongkat Ali
Horny Goat Weed
Epimedium
Eurycoma Longifolia
if that is all you are loosing, thats not really a huge deal. theres a lot of better stuff out there

demolition

demolition

Awards
I don't think its what they are banning that's important but the fact that they can and will blindly ban stuff. You could more than likely ask the people that banned the stuff why they did it and i bet you don't get a straight answer.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I don't think its what they are banning that's important but the fact that they can and will blindly ban stuff. You could more than likely ask the people that banned the stuff why they did it and i bet you don't get a straight answer.
Wait, you didnt know? The fat, old, lazy people of government know whats best for you.

demolition

demolition

Awards
Wait, you didnt know? The fat, old, lazy people of government know whats best for you.
Everyone knows that! in fact im sending them some info on my next cycle so than can run through it and make any corrections they see fit.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supplement sites in the UK have already started taking stuff off their sites. Based on MHRA guidelines all that will be left is vitamins, protein, carbs, aminos, or fats. Whats happened to freedom of choice? Don't see them banning cigarettes anytime soon! This whole thing is a joke. Anything herbal is going!

Its crazy how hardly anyone seems to know about this either.

If you live in the UK please sign. Stop implementation of European Directive on Herbal Medicines - e-petitions

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/194563-uk-suppliers-have.html
The power of the Big-Pharma lobby!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
So it basically means they can declare any dietary ingredient as a medicinal product. Scary. Very scary!!
i wish i had that kind of power. i would ban obesity, smoking, and a lot of fast food chains.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
i wish i had that kind of power. i would ban obesity, smoking, and a lot of fast food chains.