Intimidate???

newman897

newman897

Awards
anyone got any info one this ?

says it 100x stronger then daa? when it is daa?

just another daa supplement ?

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
anyone got any info one this ?

says it 100x stronger then daa? when it is daa?

just another daa supplement ?
It is a type of DAA; it's N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid, which is what DAA has to convert to in the body by interacting with a methyl group donated from the body. It is 100x stronger than DAA at antagonizing the NMDA receptor in the brain, which helps with the production of testosterone in the body. Also has shown to have effects on IGF-1 and 2 levels. Check out some of the logs on here, nothing but awesome feedback :)

And if you have any other questions feel free to PM me

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Intimidate uses only NMDA, not DAA. NMDA is the methylated version of DAA, and is unique due to its extreme potency.

It is 100% truth that NMDA is 100x stronger than DAA, however if you note the active serving is only 30mg(or 100x less than DAA). While it may seem they would give "similar" results, each of our testers has claimed NMDA is far superior to DAA.

Intimidate will leave you in awe in regards to a natural product IMO.

JoeHT

Awards
Question: The DAA study showed ~40% increase on free testosterone during a 12-day period. Any study using NMDA? or what should be the expected result in terms of testosterone increase?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Methylation causing liver toxicity?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Methylation causing liver toxicity?
Absolutely not, but thats a great question. While methylated steroids may cause liver toxicity, it is due to the position of the methylation. For example, methylation on the 17a position will result in liver damage, while methylation of the 7a position will now.

Keep in mind things like caffeine, and even vitamin b12 are methylated!

Question: The DAA study showed ~40% increase on free testosterone during a 12-day period. Any study using NMDA? or what should be the expected result in terms of testosterone increase?
Unfortunately there are no male trials specifically looking for testosterone level changes in a 12 day period/any time period.

That being said there are numerous patents/papers that show oral administration of NMDA is quite effective at adding on mass/size.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. Id rep ya but im on my phone

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Intimidate uses only NMDA, not DAA. NMDA is the methylated version of DAA, and is unique due to its extreme potency.

It is 100% truth that NMDA is 100x stronger than DAA, however if you note the active serving is only 30mg(or 100x less than DAA). While it may seem they would give "similar" results, each of our testers has claimed NMDA is far superior to DAA.

Intimidate will leave you in awe in regards to a natural product IMO.
this x 340283498232395. I am so excited for everyone to try this product out...including myself >.<

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im looking forward to this. I couldn't ever stomach a daa supp. They gave me the splats. Ingesting much less compound seems like a winner.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Some great info and quick responses from the I team, putting out amazing products. Can't wait to get my hands on some fellas!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks really good. I'm gonna pick it up when it's available.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Some great info and quick responses from the I team, putting out amazing products. Can't wait to get my hands on some fellas!
That is how we do man! Here to for your service with questions and with putting out only the best products on the market!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any negative sides with this..SJ
Interested in this too since even daa is fairly new.

We received one complaint of headaches from our alpha/beta testers...nothing else. One person(from this forum) mentioned they had headaches in the beginning, but that they also get that from DAA. These headaches subsided quickly.

No side effects should be expected tbh.

therealest77

This stuff is not even in stock at nutraplanet! I paid my money and ordered and everything! Now they tell me it's not in stock yet. They didn't say it was a pre-sale. I hate when they do that

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff is not even in stock at nutraplanet! I paid my money and ordered and everything! Now they tell me it's not in stock yet. They didn't say it was a pre-sale. I hate when they do that
That's not cool... It's showing in stock for me too

crey0216

Awards
Mine says it was shipped and I have a tracking number.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They ran out of stock THAT fast. We're shipping more today.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
They ran out of stock THAT fast. We're shipping more today.
Wow unfortunate for some buyers...but HEY! That is awesome news! Glad to know that a ton of people are going to be pleased!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya'll are having what I call "good problems."

therealest77

NP should be able to ship tomorrow. Their price is much better than ours is.
Hey Vaughn, I don't care about the price. I pay for three things. Product Quality, Availability, and Customer Service.

In that order

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WTF??? Can I order from your web site? I'll probably get it faster
Hey Vaughn, I don't care about the price. I pay for three things. Product Quality, Availability, and Customer Service.

In that order
here is a direct link: http://iforcenutrition.com/intimidate.asp

If you do buy it from us, please put this in the comments section: VaughnTrue says I am a great customer.

I will make sure we get you some extra goodies for helping to support us like this.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll place my order in 10 minutes. Tropinol? BOGO? :)

Thanks Vaughn, that's what I call real and true customer service!
These guys are top shelf. Critical was always on point with me last summer when I was running trop and dex.

therealest77

Hey Vaughn be honest. You're Dave Nelson aren't you:) Or is it Critical? Just asking the commitment to customer service is awesome

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Hey Vaughn be honest. You're Dave Nelson aren't you:) Or is it Critical? Just asking the commitment to customer service is awesome
Will the real Dave Nelson please stand up!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These guys are top shelf. Critical was always on point with me last summer when I was running trop and dex.

Glad I could help bro :). Anything you ever need.. please feel free to let me know and thanks for the kind words. Maybe vaughn will give me a raise now ;)

Mike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol Dave isn't really ever on the boards.

David(different from Dave Nelson) was a big poster, but isn't around anymore. I am definitely me and Mike is definitely not Dave haha

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol Dave isn't really ever on the boards.

David(different from Dave Nelson) was a big poster, but isn't around anymore. I am definitely me and Mike is definitely not Dave haha
You know.. me and dave def have a ton in common ;)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can one expect estrogen increase or water retention like regular daa (I'm very sensitive) it wouldn't deter me from use.. Would just use it during a time I don't need to be cut, or I could run it with erase?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can one expect estrogen increase or water retention like regular daa (I'm very sensitive) it wouldn't deter me from use.. Would just use it during a time I don't need to be cut, or I could run it with erase?
I have not seen, nor heard anyone report or mention that.

Mike

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
like mike said, didnt really see any of the testers report this......however, if you're worried about any estrogen related sides, it wouldnt hurt to run erase along side it, would probably be a pretty nice little stack :D

nabil38

nabil38

Awards
Hello vaughn ;) i'm french customer i'got one bottle of intimidate CAN i stack this product with animal test (because i ran my first CAN )

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes, those can stack just fine :)

nabil38

nabil38

Awards
Thank's cheers ;) another ask when protean come for european customers (with maximize intense)