All day pump/veiny product?

Profion

Awards
Hey guys
looking for a product that is able to give me that full pumped look all day, ive tried nitrix from BSN an was actually quite inpressed with it but is there something out there working better?

My current stack is:
Vitamin/Minerals = random
Protein: Gold standard ON
Creatine: Creapure ON
Preworkout: Craze DS
Fatloss: Lipo-6x
Prohormone: Havoc "epistane"

I was also looking for something that could help me allaround, in my mind ive got Anabeta but ive also heard recompadrol should be good? looking for something that gives alittle of that extra

So far im still thinking about adding Nitrix, but does it go well with Craze and Lipo ?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
500mg agmatine in the AM and 1.5scoop Hemavol pre workout, ive found nothing better

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The fat-burner, steroid and pre-workout all together is just asking for trouble.

I wouldn't be concerned about adding a product to looked pump while on cycle, either.

Profion

Awards
Might be true, so you dont recommend using Pre-workout products while using a prohormone?
The fat-burner is for post cycle... So when im done with Havoc ill be running it to shred some fat, while doing PCT!

any reasons you wouldent run a pre with havoc?
as far as the fat burner and a preworkout you might be right stim wise, its going to be quite alot on a day! but woudent you think people that wanted to use the products same day are able to do so if they spread the serverings ? with a 8hour difference

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might be true, so you dont recommend using Pre-workout products while using a prohormone?
The fat-burner is for post cycle... So when im done with Havoc ill be running it to shred some fat, while doing PCT!

any reasons you wouldent run a pre with havoc?
as far as the fat burner and a preworkout you might be right stim wise, its going to be quite alot on a day! but woudent you think people that wanted to use the products same day are able to do so if they spread the serverings ? with a 8hour difference
It's just an individual thing. You have to keep an eye on your blood pressure, as most steroids are going to increase it, anyway, and adding in more stimulants can drive it up further.

I'd be cautious of using the fat-burner in PCT, as well. Most people suggest holding off until after PCT is completed in order to retain mass gains.

And stacking a preworkout and a fat burner can be done; again, it's all individually based. I'd probably just opt for a stim-free pre-workout during that time and dose your fat burner along with it. That would keep your overall stimulant intake down and hopefully keep from frying your CNS/adrenals and keeping cortisol from going nuts whenever you come back from it.

Profion

Awards
haha frying :D

Your 100% right mate, steroids can increase blood pressure but from what ive read its mostly because bloat and that happens through aromatiasion into estrogene since estrogene is the hormone binding the water, higher blood pressure happens!

but havoc does not aromatise, about the Pre-workout / Fat-burner you are 100% right, you dont wanna get to much at the same time since this can have a withdrawll effect and give a crazy crash!!

I remember my girlfriend thinking that pre-workout products where just BS so i overdosed her once, and she had the 10minuts craziest workout in her life, followed by 15hours of cold sweatting, pukeing, headake, sleeplessness, ect. ;)

Ducati7

Awards
"I remember my girlfriend thinking that pre-workout products where just BS so i overdosed her once, and she had the 10minuts craziest workout in her life, followed by 15hours of cold sweatting, pukeing, headake, sleeplessness, ect. ;)"

Real Nice!

Profion

Awards
think manbeast is talking about the HTPA and not hgta..
i know my **** sir ;) and SERM as a base, thats just wierd... get an AI

SERMs are old school ****, and only renders invonrebility while its active... what u gonna do when the body has converted test to estrogne and build up quite an amount that hasent bound? okok u survive while the serm is active, afterwards the recepters get cleard of the serm and the estrogene binds... aka rebound or what the hell people want to call it?

So right thing to do is; use an AI...
nolva is the ****tiest drug over, has no place in the BB world any more and this is where i see OTC products take their part'

AI´s are till gold though.

Profion

Awards
Well some prohormones / steroids do so by increasing RBC!

Profion

Awards
"I remember my girlfriend thinking that pre-workout products where just BS so i overdosed her once, and she had the 10minuts craziest workout in her life, followed by 15hours of cold sweatting, pukeing, headake, sleeplessness, ect. ;)"

Real Nice!
She uses preworkouts now also, she cant do without hahah ;)
nah was kinda stupid of me, but sure was funny to see her... She walked right into an elevated barbell hahah

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
500mg agmatine in the AM and 1.5scoop Hemavol pre workout, ive found nothing better
^ x2 add in a recompadrol and some rala before your high carb meals

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yes....just asking, please read the link i posted and sns agmatine has excellent reviews...

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Heard great stuff about Hemavol and its pump!

The nitrates in SuperSize will sure give you that all day pump look for sure.. Got really good feed back on the zone in effect and pump..

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
think manbeast is talking about the HTPA and not hgta..
i know my **** sir ;) and SERM as a base, thats just wierd... get an AI

SERMs are old school ****, and only renders invonrebility while its active... what u gonna do when the body has converted test to estrogne and build up quite an amount that hasent bound? okok u survive while the serm is active, afterwards the recepters get cleard of the serm and the estrogene binds... aka rebound or what the hell people want to call it?

So right thing to do is; use an AI...
nolva is the ****tiest drug over, has no place in the BB world any more and this is where i see OTC products take their part'

AI´s are till gold though.
really? smh

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out some reviews...

Hemavol Lemon Drop Review

I got myself a tub of Hemavol after hearing all the hype. I will say I'm very impressed and definitely making it a pre that stays in my stack year round. I have used Hemavol 3 times so far and it seems it gets better with each use which is amaizing. Im running 5/3/1 right now with 3 or 4 accessory exercises. No the best program for pumps especially on the main lifts but Hemavol changed all that. SO on to the review

Profile 9.5/10

Honestly I dont know what else you could add to the profile besides nitrates to aid in pump. It a very complete forumla that Ive found not only gives the amazing pumps but has giving me a very good stim free energy with a strong endurance boost. Its got 1.25 mg vitamin b12m which I feel helps with that stim free energy. For pumps it has 500mg agmatine, 2500mg citrulline Malate, 1000mg glycerol monostearate, and 125mg norvaline. I love the profile. I have added an extra 500mg agmatine but I feel it may have been too much pump lol.

Mixabilty 9/10

It mixes great besides the GMS which floats on the top and corners. That no suprise though so I wont take off points for that. Overall its very easy to get down

Taste 10/10
Lemon Drop is the best Pre I have had to date taste wise. Its very tart but that goes perfect with the lemon flavor. The funny thing is the first time I used hemavol I accidently reached into my fridge and poured into my what I thought was water into my cup. It was milk lol. I thought f it im not wastiing a serving. Needless to say its actually not bad it milk. Kinda a seudo lcp. Dont think I'll do it again though as water is much mroe refreshing. I look forward to drinking it whenever I work out now.

Energy N/A
I wont rate the energy cuz this is stiim free but I will say it does give you slight pick me up with the b12. Nothing like stim pres though.

Endurance 9/10
I was able to push out more reps than ever before. This week I've been on week 3 of my second cycle of 5/3/1 . To put it plainly week three is where you lift the most weight durning that cycle and on the last set of you main lift you go all out. With Hemavol in my system I was pushing more reps than ever and easier. I set several rep PRs already and look forward to continued use. I also was lifiting more on my accessory exercies which was great.

Pump 10/10
Yes 10/10 you heard me. This is the single best pump product I have used. The pumps would come on my warm ups. Not even to my main lift but warming up with pull ups would get my arms swole. I havent used it on legs yet but cant wait to see what happens on squat day. I actaully got shoulder pumps which I've never had. Nothing makes you feel more beast than walking out the gym pumped up like you never have been before. I could feel chest, arms, and shoulders all tighten up. Non of it was to the point of hinderence though which is great. I can't wait to stack this with fierce. I just need to get me a need tub of some since im all out.

Overall 9.5/10
My favorite stim free pre to date. I will always keep a tub of this in my stash, The pump and and endurance benefits are amazing and actually are getting better with each use. Good job Iforce this is a winner.

p.s. be on the lookout for my upcoming protean reviews :)
Thanks to Vaughn I got a full 2 scoop serving of Hemavol powder as well as Maximize V2. It wasn't the first time using most of the ingredients so I thought I knew what to expect...

Went ahead and dosed the full sample bag of Hemavol ~ equivalent to 10 caps of the Hemavol pills. Was going to stack 2 scoops of Maximize V2, but decided against using Maximize V2 with it so I could really gauge the effects of strictly Hemavol.

Straight to the point... I went ahead and had a level ten ridiculous pump and workout... DESTROYED the weights. I was on a roll and set PRs left and right, weights felt light and effortless. Everything was on point and I couldn't really ask for more of a pump. It's was one of those workouts where the pump really drives you to push harder.

I'd definitely have to rank this above nitrates and 1g Agmatine for the pump and on a push day, my shoulders definitely show if a product induces a pump or not. I've never looked so full and hard at the same time which is impressive cause I was working in the 3-5 rep range mainly. The pump came on effortlessly as well, nothing more than a warmup and a set of chest and the pump was clearly evident. Decided to throw some isolation work in the 12+ rep range... I can definitely say I've never had better results from a pump product.

I used Focus XT as my preworkout, so Hemavol was responsible for the pump.

Lemondrop Hemavol:

Taste: 8.5/10
As it implies, it tastes like a lemon and the flavoring is strong but not overpowering. I dosed the bag with 24 ounces of water and the flavor was smooth and not tart. The volume of water was high, but some ingredients, GMS especially, requires a good bit of water to show its effects so its good the recommended amount of water was high and the flavoring could hold. Wasn't much GMS left undissolved either, so that was good. I would definitely enjoy this preworkout.

Ingredients: 9.5/10.
Includes almost all of the ingredients in the pump category with a mostly non-prop blend at legit dosages. Only thing left out is a bit of nitrates, however, I can't say I missed the nitrates with the pump I got.

Pump: 10/10
I rarely give something a perfect score, but this was my best pump I've ever had. I'm at a point BF that I can really tell if something is working, and this stack was legit. While I did combine it with Maximize V2, looking at both profiles it's clear which one produced the large majority of the pump.

Bottom line: Would I buy with my own money? Hell yeah! I'd keep a look out for this product especially if you're looking for the pump. In my experience, it beats 1g of Agmatine Sulfate out as well as nitrate formulas. The extras in Hemavol really polishes the formula out and provides a unique pump. I really think iForce has a winner here.

----
I'll post my thoughts on a two scoop dosage of Maximize V2 later this week on a pull workout.

[size“5“][bold]Day 1[/bold][/size]
Well let me just start off by saying im visiting my parents for the holidays so im not at my place at the moment so I really don’t have access to my weights and my diet is based on what my I can get basically, but I do have my trustee ressitance bands and I do have some p90x workout videos--which are good IMO very intense stuff.

So with that said today I couldn’t resist myself so I had to give HEMAVOL WATERMELON FLAVORED VERSION!!!! ---a go. Taste is orgasmic plain and simple its so freaking good, I might go as far as saying the BEST preworkout I have EVER TASTED, no kiss @$$ intended, its that good.

So I took it 30 mins along with some vitamin c as I headed into my mini- total body circuit training for about 35 mins non stop, this is my form of cardio for two good reasons right now, im sick and its freaking cold so to prevent a bad case of the cold right turning into a worse case im trying to keep it indoors and I don’t have access to gym over here so that’s my reason for doing this. I do have 20lb dummbells, resistance band, pull up bar, that AB roller, and some push up bars (most of this stuff aint mine lol) so not exactly what you would call an ideal enviroment to get swole. But I was able to do the following circuit style!

Bicep curls 20lbs x40 (second set with bands)
Wide grip pull ups x15
Wide grip push ups x20
Regular pushups x10
Squat shoulder presses with 20lb dumbells x20
Upright rows (bands) x20
Front&side Lateral Raises x20
25 jump squats

Did that 3 times idk if its cus im sick or maybe im not used to the hig rep stuff but man good cardio session right there, I know not exactly a mass builder but I gotta get something in over the holidays, so that’s what I can do right now and im trying to use that to keep the damage low specially since my moms cooking is so dam fattening and deliciously addicting its effin me over. Lol.

Hemavol pumps: lol high reps and hemavol should be illegal, ive tried the tab version and it was good don’t get me wrong but this powder version kicks in way quicker and it hits with a good kick to pumps lasted a good time. I saw veins I only see on cutting phases at times so that impressed me a lot idk how it did that but it did. I feel like it helped with latic acid buffering/removal too. So that’s my first day on it I will keep updating, when I get better and if whether allows (its horrible over here) I will start cardio first thing morning and ill keep doing circuit training at evening.

BTW as far as diet im looking into carb-back loading not sure if its legit but looks interesting but that carb at night time has me worried it defies everything that has been preached over the years but carb-back loading diet says to have science behind it so idk. If anyone has tried it lmk how it worked, if its no go I might just stick with carb cycling.

[bold][size”5”]Other supps[/size][/bold]
Rimonabant 20 mg day
Ton of green tea for the antioxidants since im that guy that gets sick really easy during winter
Tons of vitamin C
Formula X (occasionally)
Titanium XL 2x a day
Prami at night
Yok3d (looking forward to combine it with Hemavol and see how they interact)
Erase 1 cap
Helios (before fasted cardio)

Im using the erase and titanium to finish up my pct im about to run out of both in a couple of days, but I don’t think any of the supplements I listed should alter or skew my hemavol effects. So with day 1 completed im looking forward to my next update if I don’t up date it immediately I am prolly typing it down and saving it so I cant update it later so you might see a couple of updates at a time. Questions, concerns, problems, comments, let me know. Thanks guys enjoy the your “dirty bulks”. lol

If you need more, just google them. HemaVol is consistently the highest rated/praised stim pree pump/vascularity product.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys
looking for a product that is able to give me that full pumped look all day, ive tried nitrix from BSN an was actually quite inpressed with it but is there something out there working better?

My current stack is:

I was also looking for something that could help me allaround, in my mind ive got Anabeta but ive also heard recompadrol should be good? looking for something that gives alittle of that extra

So far im still thinking about adding Nitrix, but does it go well with Craze and Lipo ?
I heard slin sane/hemavol is pretty awesome. Hemavol has a TON of ways to be paired up with other pres...also if you pm some of us reps we all have our own secret ways of making hemavol that much sicker! So pm any of us for help or guidance. Hemavol ftw!!!!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried the new SuperSize?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have you tried the new SuperSize?
Supersize is good stuff. I'm wanting to try hemavol though Iforce produces good stuff.

J19891

J19891

Awards
Hemavol+agmatine gets my vote. I also noticed my veins became a lot fuller and more prominent on anabeta.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agmatine appears to work in almost all users, the SNS brand at least.
Yeah agmatine is a great product. Pair that up with na-r-ala and got ur self a partition party pump stack...zip....... Wait wuh?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does a pro hormone alone give you a pump?
The pump you get from prohormones are simply glycogen and an increase in red blood cell count. Not a.really a good.reason to take a prohormone...just for the pump. I would suggest formestane or erase

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys

My current stack is:

Dude add agamtine and na-r-ala ull be set

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I scoop hemavol right after you wake and again 2 hours after lunch. Should keep you nice and full from the increased plasma volumization until 8ish at night.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does a pro hormone alone give you a pump?
Increased nitrogen and glycogen retention in the muscles is what gives the appearance and feel of a pump; SD and DMZ have me pumped all day when I take them after week 1.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Increased nitrogen and glycogen retention in the muscles is what gives the appearance and feel of a pump; SD and DMZ have me pumped all day when I take them after week 1.
SD was awesome for a pump. But have u tried NO2 red? Feel pretty good on that

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You shouldn't need more product, infact you shouldn't even need pre's while your doing havoc

Keep Creatine on cycle and drop the Pre workout

Add sns agmatine in your pct and you'll keep all your veins popped out lol

Profion

Awards
Ill add in the agamatine and the Ala, these products should be taken in the very morning or ?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill add in the agamatine and the Ala, these products should be taken in the very morning or ?
Sns quality agmatine have been used preworkout and Pre bed

I would suggest for you ..

Non Workout days
2am and 2pm(before bed)

Workout days
3caps about 40-50mins before working out

that's a great & simple technique .. Im one of those people that like stim as Pre too .. So without sns agmatine i would need 2-3scoops .. With agmatine I noticed that only half a serving is needed for pre's

I stack it with focusXT myself for energy & focus and agmatine provides the pumps/strength

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I scoop hemavol right after you wake and again 2 hours after lunch. Should keep you nice and full from the increased plasma volumization until 8ish at night.
/Trying this soon.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
isent hemavol a pre workout product?
yes, HemaVol is advertised as a pre-workout, however it is stimulant free. If you look at the ingredient panel, youll see that its main goals are A) Pumps B) Endurance C) Performance enhancement.

HemaVol works like crazy, and stacks with damn near everything.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
yes, HemaVol is advertised as a pre-workout, however it is stimulant free. If you look at the ingredient panel, youll see that its main goals are A) Pumps B) Endurance C) Performance enhancement.

HemaVol works like crazy, and stacks with damn near everything.
Could not agree more. IMO stack it with your favorite stimmed preworkout at only 1 scoop per workout. The citrulline, norvaline, and agmatine are all interconnected in their MOA, so what may seem like suboptimal dosing is actually spot-on.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have used Agmatize with AX SuperSize and with AX Ultra Reps.

SNS Agmatine stacked with AX SuperSize gave me some of the most pump I have ever experienced. I have been a fan of Agmatine for a very long time. Stacked with my favorite Preworkout (which already gave me pretty darn good pump) was just disgusting. (in a good way.) :D

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Hey Profion lot's of great product recommendations in this thread! What does your training look like? If you don't mind me asking...

Profion

Awards
Hey Profion lot's of great product recommendations in this thread! What does your training look like? If you don't mind me asking...
Right now its a 2split
Chest - shoulder -tri
Legs - back - biceps

Ive made a progression program into it, i start off doing 3x5 wich is actually more strength training. Since its more towards strength i will be adding reps! when i reach 10reps i increase weights and drop down to 3reps then Redo

maxs:
170squat
210dead
135bench

i will be posting a log when i get my products

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Right now its a 2split
Chest - shoulder -tri
Legs - back - biceps

Ive made a progression program into it, i start off doing 3x5 wich is actually more strength training. Since its more towards strength i will be adding reps! when i reach 10reps i increase weights and drop down to 3reps then Redo

maxs:
170squat
210dead
135bench

i will be posting a log when i get my products
Niice! I'd be very interested in seeing how you develop. PM me when you get up and running.

Looking at your stack, are you only relying on the Creapure supplement to help you get stronger?

Profion

Awards
what could i use more that would help with my strength ?

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
Clout is more than a preworkout.

Craze is just stims with little TMG, creatine and citrulline.