Dosing help DAA/Anabeta/Erase

dmginc00

Awards
I have decided to purchse this stack after much trolling on the forums and seeing the good things people have said about it. I purchased two bottles of anabeta, erase and bulk DAA. It's essentialy enough for an 8 week run.

Stats - 5'11, 225 lbs, 10-12% bfat
Age - 32, been lifting for 10 years +/-
Goal - Clean Bulk

I am looking for help in properly dosing everything. I am usually in the gym by 6:00am +/-. My plan for dosing is to take 3g DAA, 4 pills anabeta and 2 pills erase (to start at least) per the bottle directions. I'm not sure though what the optimum timing is though for taking everything. Given the time I go to the gym, what should I do? I was considering the following:

5:45 am - Wake/30 minutes pre-workout - 1 cap erase, 3g DAA (1. Any issues taking these both at the same time? 2. Should this be on an empty stomach, or with a protein shake/normal pre-workout type meal?)

8:00 am - at work, eat breakfast - 1 cap anabeta (or should I take 2)

12:00 - 2 cap anabeta (or should it be 1)

5:00pm - 1 cap erase, 1 cap anabeta

I'm trying to keep my consumption of this stuff only to times when I'm on my way to the gym or at the office so I don't get caught by the wife! Is this too congested, or is this dosing fine? Also, should these be taken between meals, or does it matter if they are taken with a meal? I read DAA is better on an emtpy stomach.

All help is much appreciated!

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
I would the following
1 anabeta + 1 erase + fish oil/ flax oil upon waking

1 or 2 anabeta pre-workout + DAA (can use 1 anabeta)
1 anabeta post workout (depending if you did 1 or 2 preworkout)

1 anabeta + 1 erase with fish oil/flax at night

daddyjaws

daddyjaws

Awards
I have to hide the supps my wife too...can't stand it. Are the all the same?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would the following
1 anabeta + 1 erase + fish oil/ flax oil upon waking

1 or 2 anabeta pre-workout + DAA (can use 1 anabeta)
1 anabeta post workout (depending if you did 1 or 2 preworkout)

1 anabeta + 1 erase with fish oil/flax at night
Agreed

dmginc00

Awards
Thanks guys for the input! I have a few more questions if you don't mind. My wake up and working essentially happen within 30 minutes of each other. I'm usually up at 530am and in the gym by 6am. Based on the above, id be taking 1 anabeta and 1 erase when I wake up and then another anabeta 30 minutes later +DAA. Then post workout i'd be taking another anabeta at 8am +/-. That seems very front loaded. The night time dose is self explanatory.

Would this work better?

530am - DAA + 1 anabeta + 1 erase when awake since this is basically my pre-workout? Any issues taking my pre-workout drink at this time?
10am - 2 anabeta - 1.5 hours after post workout meal and on 2nd post workout meal
5pm - 1 anabeta/1erase

Any other tips or tricks?

Thanks again!

I'm trying to space it out as much as possible while at the same time not taking anything at my house. I'm dead if the wife catches me.

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
My schedule has me taking 5 anabetas within a 3.5 hour time frame. You be fine taking the additional 2 anabetas right after your workout

dmginc00

Awards
Ok thanks, I wasn't sure if frontloading like that would be an issue as opposed to spreading it out throughout the day. I assume that taking that many up front will result in being ridiculously hungry throughout the day?

Also, would it make more sense to up my erase to 3 per day if my joints don't ache from it?

I have done the research and I think I know the answers to most of my questions, but I wanted to confirm either way.

Last question is do I take all of this stuff with meals? Because of the nutrient partitioning i'm wondering if all those anabetas up front will make me light headed, etc... if I don't eat enough. Plus, the DAA (which i've never taken) at the same time.

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
When i first started taking anabeta I did get light headed, but that subsided after a week.
As far as frontloading, the only "drawback" is the immense pump associated with anabeta and the fact that I want to eat entire cows leaving the gym.
If your joints dont hurt you can bump it up to 3 or 4. Play around with the dosing and chose what best suite your body!

dmginc00

Awards
Stein,

What do you think about the use of other supplements while on this stack? I'm looking at it from the standpoint of "how much **** am i pumping into my body at once" kind of thing. I currently take BCAA's, CRE-8 (creatine nitrate) and neutraceuticals "Invincible" for a pre-workout drink. Given the dosing scheme above, I would also be chugging creatine pills and a BCAA/Pre-workout mixture also in the morning.

Would it make more sense to go to a non-stim based pre-workout like hemavol?

What are your thoughts? Thanks again FYI for the help.

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Personally I think youre fine. I consider creatine/bcaa's staples in my diet.

cmol

Awards
I'll be following this thread as I'm looking at running this same stack in about 3 weeks.

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
I work out in the early AM as well and did an Anabetta, DAA, Erase stack and loved it. My strength went way up. This was the only natty stack that I have ever done that made me feel like I was on gear from an aggression-intensity standpoint. I did 6 caps a day of AnaB though.

4:15AM - I pounded a protein shake with a scoop of Storm and 10 grams BCAA at 6:1:1
2 Annabeta, 3 GMs Bulk BCAA, 1 Erase, Fish Oil, Multi V, 1.5 GMs Cissus

Post WO - 2 Anabeta, Same Shake as Pre WO
1 PM - 1 Anabeta - 1 Erase
7 PM - 1 Anabeta - 1 Erase - 1.5 GMs Cissus

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I work out in the early AM as well and did an Anabetta, DAA, Erase stack and loved it. My strength went way up. This was the only natty stack that I have ever done that made me feel like I was on gear from an aggression-intensity standpoint. I did 6 caps a day of AnaB though.

4:15AM - I pounded a protein shake with a scoop of Storm and 10 grams BCAA at 6:1:1
2 Annabeta, 3 GMs Bulk BCAA, 1 Erase, Fish Oil, Multi V, 1.5 GMs Cissus

Post WO - 2 Anabeta, Same Shake as Pre WO
1 PM - 1 Anabeta - 1 Erase
7 PM - 1 Anabeta - 1 Erase - 1.5 GMs Cissus
Those 2 Post AnaBeta keep me pumped for so long...I feel like its shuttling my protein shake to all the right places.

And when I take 2 caps Pre the pumps are intense mid workout

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
Those 2 Post AnaBeta keep me pumped for so long...I feel like its shuttling my protein shake to all the right places.

I agree the pumps are very intense! I had to quit taking beta alanine Pre because the pumps became overwhelming. To the point where I had to stop my sets. The worst was bicep pump. I couldn't hardly move my hand up by my face LOL I looked huge but really screwed up my workouts.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I concur

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree the pumps are very intense! I had to quit taking beta alanine Pre because the pumps became overwhelming. To the point where I had to stop my sets. The worst was bicep pump. I couldn't hardly move my hand up by my face LOL I looked huge but really screwed up my workouts.
I love the small muscle group pumps!

dmginc00

Awards
It's funny to read about the pumps, because that is he reason I logged on to update this thread. Today was my first real workout after being on the stack since last Thursday. I could hardly do my incline flys on my third chest exercise. This was only on a single anabeta pre workout. I don't think I could have functioned on two of them. It was hard to measure a progress in strength from Previous weeks because my damn chest was too pumped. I'm loving this stuff. It's to early to tell for me, but I do know I'm looking leaner , better overall mood and harder throughout the day. Looking forward to bathe upcoming weeks. Banks for the input fellas!

Should I be takin advantage of he anabeta for post workout and smashing more simple carbs than I normally would?

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
It's funny to read about the pumps, because that is he reason I logged on to update this thread. Today was my first real workout after being on the stack since last Thursday. I could hardly do my incline flys on my third chest exercise. This was only on a single anabeta pre workout. I don't think I could have functioned on two of them. It was hard to measure a progress in strength from Previous weeks because my damn chest was too pumped. I'm loving this stuff. It's to early to tell for me, but I do know I'm looking leaner , better overall mood and harder throughout the day. Looking forward to bathe upcoming weeks. Banks for the input fellas!

Should I be takin advantage of he anabeta for post workout and smashing more simple carbs than I normally would?
Imagine how I feel when i pop 3 pre-workout with some agmatine, beta, and other stuff! LOL

I personally take 2 anabetas postworkout with a scoop of rec which has 27g of carbs followed an hour later with a meal that includes 50g carbs.

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
I love the small muscle group pumps!
My brain was in a fog yesterday...I meant to say I had to quit taking AAKG pre-workout not Beta Alanine. I kept taking the B.A. all the way through. Bicep pump is always the worst for me.

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards

I take two post workout with a protein shake and a scoop of Storm. Followed immediately by a bowl of rolled oats..YUMMY! I am a firm believer in good old fashion oats over simple carbs because the 2 AnaB's I take hit my system about the same time the carbs do. If you go simple carbs they hit your blood stream way before the AnaB does. JMHO

cmol

Awards
Teaser:

Ive ran this stack multiple times with great results.

OP, please let me know if you have any Q's!

Thanks for the link! That's some serious motivation right there. Great review of the product as well.

Selfbeneath

Awards
What are your thoughts on these products and drug tested athletes? I have a number of people I am coaching who are natural BBers and I'd like to hear some thoughts about these compounds.

Thanks!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tough call on that one. Technically the blanket bans ban everything except vitamins

dmginc00

Awards
I wanted to check in and give an update on my progress with this stack.

When i started this stack i was 225 lbs and about 13%bfat. I am now about 4.5 weeks in and I am still holding at 225 but I have dropped about 2% bfat. The weird thing is that I have been doing more cardio and going into my normal diet regiment, but my weight hasn't dropped at all.

I have gone up to 6 anabeta per day and three erase while still doing 3g DAA. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like the DAA makes me hold water, and the three erase don't lean me out enough with the DAA water retention I think i'm getting. It's the first time i've ever used DAA, but does it make some people hold water? It's weird because my bfat measurement are down and i look leaner overall, but i feel poofy. Sounds like an oxymoron, but it's true.

My lifts are up. They aren't up by a huge amount, but i definitely notice an improvement in endurance and strength. I notice the most strength gains in the smaller muscle groups. One thing for sure I am MUCH sorer than I usually am. I'm jacked up the next day after every single workout. The pumps are awesome too.

I want to turn this into a cutting stack after a 4-5 week break, but I'm wondering if that's possible with the DAA given what i think is a good bit of water retention that i'm seeing currently. What would i need to do differently aside from altering the diet (obviously)?

The other question i had was, would a different product like MASS FX be a better alternative for me in lieu of the DAA for the cutting stack? I have read good things about the MASS FX and the ingredients look completely different, but i'm not 100% familiar with the product.

Thanks for the input!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanted to check in and give an update on my progress with this stack.

When i started this stack i was 225 lbs and about 13%bfat. I am now about 4.5 weeks in and I am still holding at 225 but I have dropped about 2% bfat. The weird thing is that I have been doing more cardio and going into my normal diet regiment, but my weight hasn't dropped at all.

I have gone up to 6 anabeta per day and three erase while still doing 3g DAA. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like the DAA makes me hold water, and the three erase don't lean me out enough with the DAA water retention I think i'm getting. It's the first time i've ever used DAA, but does it make some people hold water? It's weird because my bfat measurement are down and i look leaner overall, but i feel poofy. Sounds like an oxymoron, but it's true.

My lifts are up. They aren't up by a huge amount, but i definitely notice an improvement in endurance and strength. I notice the most strength gains in the smaller muscle groups. One thing for sure I am MUCH sorer than I usually am. I'm jacked up the next day after every single workout. The pumps are awesome too.

I want to turn this into a cutting stack after a 4-5 week break, but I'm wondering if that's possible with the DAA given what i think is a good bit of water retention that i'm seeing currently. What would i need to do differently aside from altering the diet (obviously)?

The other question i had was, would a different product like MASS FX be a better alternative for me in lieu of the DAA for the cutting stack? I have read good things about the MASS FX and the ingredients look completely different, but i'm not 100% familiar with the product.

Thanks for the input!
Its been known to cause bloating in some users. You may have had higher estrogen levels to begin and that just exacerbated the problem.

If i were cutting id opt for something like Erase/Endosurge/Alpha-T2 over Erase/DAA, just because DAA seems to be not so good in the E elevation aspect.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think Endo would be great for a cut because it makes you piss all day long! Plus, the energy and mental boost you get would make you want to always keep moving, thereby assisting the cut.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Endo would be great for a cut because it makes you piss all day long! Plus, the energy and mental boost you get would make you want to always keep moving, thereby assisting the cut.
Doesnt really make me piss more, but i can definitely feel the stuff working!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it's stinging nettle. When I would take that by itself, it always made me have to go.