AlphaTest, Intimidate

John33

Awards
Hello,

I am looking for a new test-booster to try. Have you guys tried Intimidate or AlphaTest? Which would you choose to run?

By the way, I am currently on the second bottle of EndoSurge, and I do not know what to think about the product. Maybe I was just expecting too much, but I have not noticed anything special compared to the DAA and Anabeta that I have taken in the past. So, I would like to try something different.

Thanks.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I would wait a while for intimidate. It hasn't proved anything to me. You need something that has a good history of success. Let the other guinea pigs spend there money and then determine if you want to try it.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also think you should wait on the Intimidate it's to new and you should wait for more
feedback. Have you ever tried Diesel Test Hardcore it has always work well for me and
other people who I have recommended it to have had good results from it. I just picked up
2 jars of Endosurge for my fall test booster so I hope it works for me since you said you
haven't seen much from it.

John33

Awards
Have you ever tried Diesel Test Hardcore it has always work well for me and
other people who I have recommended it to have had good results from it.
I have never tried it. It seems to be a hodge-podge of ingredients, but I do not care if it really works. How old are you? The reason I ask is because a lot of teenagers take test-boosters and claim incredible results, but their test level is already high. Does it work for someone over 30?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am 44 years old and I have used all the versions of Diesel Test since it came out in about 2004
and the latest version of 200 tabs has been one of the best versions that I have used. I have at
least 10 other guys all 35 years of age and older who love the results they get from it such as
strength, aggression, libido, focus, and great alpha male feeling. The only guy who I know who
said he didn't get much from Diesel Test was only 22 years old and I actually told him he didn't
need any test boosters at his age. DTHC works great for the over thirty crowd and everyone
needs to ease into it to find what dosage works well for them. For me I take 4 tabs a day and
sometimes 5 and I take 1 day off a week. I have a coworker of mine my age who I turned on
to DTHC and after about 12 weeks and with my help of cleaning up his diet he has gone from
198lbs and benching 320lbs to a hard 174lbs and benching 390lbs and now he loves DTHC and
he actually just started a cycle of the DTP and he is loving the results but it took him about
a week to get use to the yohimbine that's in the DTP. If you have any questions at all I will be
more than happy to help.

John33

Awards
...he actually just started a cycle of the DTP and he is loving the results but it took him about a week to get use to the yohimbine that's in the DTP.
The yohimbine is in Diesel Test Pro-Cycle, not Diesel Test Hardcore, right? I am a bit confused, because you started talking about DTHC and then also mentioned DTP. So, which one do you recommend and why? Thanks.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it is your first time using Diesel Test you want to go with the version without yohimbine and
the version you should go with is Diesel Test Hardcore (DTHC). Diesel products were pretty
popular on this forum but since they aren't a sponser anymore people don't mention their
products much but I have always had very good results. One word of caution about his prewokout
powder JP8X Hardcore it taste terrible but works fantastic without a lot of caffeine. A lot of people
recommend DAA but honestly I have tried it 3 different times powder and capsule version and I didn't
get much from it at all. I think people hype up DAA a lot because it is very inexpensive and they are
hoping to get good results for a very low cost. It is worth trying at least once to see if it works for
you but I only got a slight libido boost for the first 4 or 5 days and then after that I didn't feel anything
more.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 32 and DTHC has been my favorite natty test booster for a long time now. I especially live stacking it with Sunami, but I don't know if Chuck has Sunami out right now. 2-3 Sunami and 4 DTH would have me running through sorority house walls while punching babies. Loved it.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I would wait a while for intimidate. It hasn't proved anything to me. You need something that has a good history of success. Let the other guinea pigs spend there money and then determine if you want to try it.
I respect this post but respectfully disagree. All of our testers have reported nothing but amazing reviews of the product and VT has gathered up enough information proving 100 % that the Intimidate is much stronger than normal DAA. So to say hold off is saying do not try a great product. But op can decide for himself what is best for him. For me? I say go for it man. I am starting my run soon as well.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I respect this post but respectfully disagree. All of our testers have reported nothing but amazing reviews of the product and VT has gathered up enough information proving 100 % that the Intimidate is much stronger than normal DAA. So to say hold off is saying do not try a great product. But op can decide for himself what is best for him. For me? I say go for it man. I am starting my run soon as well.
Amazing reviews or amazing results . What I read so far to me isn't impressive at all. Im willing to give it time, I'm just not playing the guinea pig role. Spending money is all about education

John33

Awards
If it is your first time using Diesel Test you want to go with the version without yohimbine and the version you should go with is Diesel Test Hardcore (DTHC).
Got it. Do you recommend following label instruction, or would you recommend taking it differently? Thanks.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Amazing reviews or amazing results . What I read so far to me isn't impressive at all. Im willing to give it time, I'm just not playing the guinea pig role. Spending money is all about education, the more you spend the faster you learn.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Amazing reviews or amazing results . What I read so far to me isn't impressive at all. Im willing to give it time, I'm just not playing the guinea pig role. Spending money is all about education
Well then. I guess everyone should feel very good, and extremely comfortable purchasing i-Force products, since everything is formulated by a VERY educated man.

John33

Awards
What kind of side effects (if any have been reported)? I have heard that DAA can raise prolactine (spelling?) levels. If Intimidate is much stronger than DAA, it seems reasonable to assume that it can raise prolactine even higher than regular DAA. What have you heard about that? Thanks.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't comment about alpha test because I don't no much a bout it but based on the reviews of intimidate.. I don't think you can go wrong here.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is how I recommend taking it John33 first week start with 4 tabs a day 2 when you get up in the
morning on an empty stomach, 1 tab in the early afternoon 30 minutes before a meal or 2 hrs after meal
and 1 tab early evening again always on an empty stomach or 2 hrs after meal. You will take it 6 days a week
and take one day off. On the second week this is how you should dose it for the rest of the cycle 3 tabs about
an hour before you train a 1 tab some other time during the day. I train at 5.a.m so this is how I dose it 3 tabs
when I get up and 1 tab later on in the day.If you train in the evening you would dose 1 tab when you get up and
3 tabs 1 hour before you train. On your days off from training you can dose it 2/1/1 and you should stay on 4 tabs
at least for 3 complete weeks and see how you feel before you increase to 5 or 6 tabs. It usually takes about 3 weeks
to fully kick in so be patient and don't up the dosage too quick. Most people only need 4 tabs a day but everyone is
different and I know some people who need 6 tabs a day so it all depends and you can play around with the dosage
and see what is your sweet spot. The first thing you will probably feel is a libido boost, then comes the slight aggression
with alpha male feeling then comes the focus and strength in the gym. The more tabs you take past 4 the stronger you
will feel in the gym and you will see your lifts go up in weight but your libido might go down some. This has happened to
me when ever I dosed 6 tabs a day I would be strong as a bull but my libido would slightly be down. This summer I will
try to stick with 4 tabs a day for about a month and see how I fell and then I might increase to 5 tabs only on training days.
I hope the info I gave you here is helpful and let me know if you have any questions at all we are all here to help.

therealest77

This is how I recommend taking it John33 first week start with 4 tabs a day 2 when you get up in the
morning on an empty stomach, 1 tab in the early afternoon 30 minutes before a meal or 2 hrs after meal
and 1 tab early evening again always on an empty stomach or 2 hrs after meal. You will take it 6 days a week
and take one day off. On the second week this is how you should dose it for the rest of the cycle 3 tabs about
an hour before you train a 1 tab some other time during the day. I train at 5.a.m so this is how I dose it 3 tabs
when I get up and 1 tab later on in the day.If you train in the evening you would dose 1 tab when you get up and
3 tabs 1 hour before you train. On your days off from training you can dose it 2/1/1 and you should stay on 4 tabs
at least for 3 complete weeks and see how you feel before you increase to 5 or 6 tabs. It usually takes about 3 weeks
to fully kick in so be patient and don't up the dosage too quick. Most people only need 4 tabs a day but everyone is
different and I know some people who need 6 tabs a day so it all depends and you can play around with the dosage
and see what is your sweet spot. The first thing you will probably feel is a libido boost, then comes the slight aggression
with alpha male feeling then comes the focus and strength in the gym. The more tabs you take past 4 the stronger you
will feel in the gym and you will see your lifts go up in weight but your libido might go down some. This has happened to
me when ever I dosed 6 tabs a day I would be strong as a bull but my libido would slightly be down. This summer I will
try to stick with 4 tabs a day for about a month and see how I fell and then I might increase to 5 tabs only on training days.
I hope the info I gave you here is helpful and let me know if you have any questions at all we are all here to help.
And take 12 before sex, on an empty stomach, in the morning, after your first meal, standing on one leg

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
took my 3rd intimidate last night, will update in a few weeks to keep it all posted :)

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
took my 3rd intimidate last night, will update in a few weeks to keep it all posted :)
Yeah!!!!!!!!! Keep us updated fo sho!!! Intimidate is in the house!!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah!!!!!!!!! Keep us updated fo sho!!! Intimidate is in the house!!!!
In 8 days.. i will pop my first intimidate pill.. or first scoop of raws.. not sure which one i am using first!