AlphaTest, Intimidate

  1. New Member
    John33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    3565
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    37.02%

    AlphaTest, Intimidate


    Hello,

    I am looking for a new test-booster to try. Have you guys tried Intimidate or AlphaTest? Which would you choose to run?

    By the way, I am currently on the second bottle of EndoSurge, and I do not know what to think about the product. Maybe I was just expecting too much, but I have not noticed anything special compared to the DAA and Anabeta that I have taken in the past. So, I would like to try something different.

    Thanks.

  2. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    1047940
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    79.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I would wait a while for intimidate. It hasn't proved anything to me. You need something that has a good history of success. Let the other guinea pigs spend there money and then determine if you want to try it.
  3. New Member
    totalpackage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    153490
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    57.52%

    I also think you should wait on the Intimidate it's to new and you should wait for more
    feedback. Have you ever tried Diesel Test Hardcore it has always work well for me and
    other people who I have recommended it to have had good results from it. I just picked up
    2 jars of Endosurge for my fall test booster so I hope it works for me since you said you
    haven't seen much from it.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    John33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    3565
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    37.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    Have you ever tried Diesel Test Hardcore it has always work well for me and
    other people who I have recommended it to have had good results from it.
    I have never tried it. It seems to be a hodge-podge of ingredients, but I do not care if it really works. How old are you? The reason I ask is because a lot of teenagers take test-boosters and claim incredible results, but their test level is already high. Does it work for someone over 30?
  5. New Member
    totalpackage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    153490
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    57.52%

    I am 44 years old and I have used all the versions of Diesel Test since it came out in about 2004
    and the latest version of 200 tabs has been one of the best versions that I have used. I have at
    least 10 other guys all 35 years of age and older who love the results they get from it such as
    strength, aggression, libido, focus, and great alpha male feeling. The only guy who I know who
    said he didn't get much from Diesel Test was only 22 years old and I actually told him he didn't
    need any test boosters at his age. DTHC works great for the over thirty crowd and everyone
    needs to ease into it to find what dosage works well for them. For me I take 4 tabs a day and
    sometimes 5 and I take 1 day off a week. I have a coworker of mine my age who I turned on
    to DTHC and after about 12 weeks and with my help of cleaning up his diet he has gone from
    198lbs and benching 320lbs to a hard 174lbs and benching 390lbs and now he loves DTHC and
    he actually just started a cycle of the DTP and he is loving the results but it took him about
    a week to get use to the yohimbine that's in the DTP. If you have any questions at all I will be
    more than happy to help.
  6. New Member
    John33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    3565
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    37.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    If you have any questions at all I will be more than happy to help.
    Great, thank you. Here is the question: What about Diesel Test Pro-Cycle? Have you tried it?
  7. New Member
    John33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    3565
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    37.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    ...he actually just started a cycle of the DTP and he is loving the results but it took him about a week to get use to the yohimbine that's in the DTP.
    The yohimbine is in Diesel Test Pro-Cycle, not Diesel Test Hardcore, right? I am a bit confused, because you started talking about DTHC and then also mentioned DTP. So, which one do you recommend and why? Thanks.
  8. New Member
    JoeHT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    21618
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    82.56%

    Bro, just try staking bulk DAA with Erase.
  9. New Member
    totalpackage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    153490
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    57.52%

    If it is your first time using Diesel Test you want to go with the version without yohimbine and
    the version you should go with is Diesel Test Hardcore (DTHC). Diesel products were pretty
    popular on this forum but since they aren't a sponser anymore people don't mention their
    products much but I have always had very good results. One word of caution about his prewokout
    powder JP8X Hardcore it taste terrible but works fantastic without a lot of caffeine. A lot of people
    recommend DAA but honestly I have tried it 3 different times powder and capsule version and I didn't
    get much from it at all. I think people hype up DAA a lot because it is very inexpensive and they are
    hoping to get good results for a very low cost. It is worth trying at least once to see if it works for
    you but I only got a slight libido boost for the first 4 or 5 days and then after that I didn't feel anything
    more.
  10. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,253
    Rep Power
    719847
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    46.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm 32 and DTHC has been my favorite natty test booster for a long time now. I especially live stacking it with Sunami, but I don't know if Chuck has Sunami out right now. 2-3 Sunami and 4 DTH would have me running through sorority house walls while punching babies. Loved it.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  11. Advanced Member
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    4892
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    23.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I would wait a while for intimidate. It hasn't proved anything to me. You need something that has a good history of success. Let the other guinea pigs spend there money and then determine if you want to try it.
    I respect this post but respectfully disagree. All of our testers have reported nothing but amazing reviews of the product and VT has gathered up enough information proving 100 % that the Intimidate is much stronger than normal DAA. So to say hold off is saying do not try a great product. But op can decide for himself what is best for him. For me? I say go for it man. I am starting my run soon as well.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  12. New Member
    John33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    3565
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    37.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHT View Post
    Bro, just try staking bulk DAA with Erase.
    I've done that. Great results, but I would like to try something different just for a change.
  13. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    1047940
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    79.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3

    I respect this post but respectfully disagree. All of our testers have reported nothing but amazing reviews of the product and VT has gathered up enough information proving 100 % that the Intimidate is much stronger than normal DAA. So to say hold off is saying do not try a great product. But op can decide for himself what is best for him. For me? I say go for it man. I am starting my run soon as well.
    Amazing reviews or amazing results . What I read so far to me isn't impressive at all. Im willing to give it time, I'm just not playing the guinea pig role. Spending money is all about education
  14. New Member
    John33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    3565
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    37.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    If it is your first time using Diesel Test you want to go with the version without yohimbine and the version you should go with is Diesel Test Hardcore (DTHC).
    Got it. Do you recommend following label instruction, or would you recommend taking it differently? Thanks.
  15. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    1047940
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    79.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    [QUOTE="Mission1"]

    Amazing reviews or amazing results . What I read so far to me isn't impressive at all. Im willing to give it time, I'm just not playing the guinea pig role. Spending money is all about education, the more you spend the faster you learn.
  16. Advanced Member
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    4892
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    23.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Amazing reviews or amazing results . What I read so far to me isn't impressive at all. Im willing to give it time, I'm just not playing the guinea pig role. Spending money is all about education
    Well then. I guess everyone should feel very good, and extremely comfortable purchasing i-Force products, since everything is formulated by a VERY educated man.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  17. New Member
    John33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    3565
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    37.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    I respect this post but respectfully disagree. All of our testers have reported nothing but amazing reviews of the product and VT has gathered up enough information proving 100 % that the Intimidate is much stronger than normal DAA. So to say hold off is saying do not try a great product. But op can decide for himself what is best for him. For me? I say go for it man. I am starting my run soon as well.
    What kind of side effects (if any have been reported)? I have heard that DAA can raise prolactine (spelling?) levels. If Intimidate is much stronger than DAA, it seems reasonable to assume that it can raise prolactine even higher than regular DAA. What have you heard about that? Thanks.
  18. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I can't comment about alpha test because I don't no much a bout it but based on the reviews of intimidate.. I don't think you can go wrong here.
  19. New Member
    totalpackage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    153490
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    57.52%

    This is how I recommend taking it John33 first week start with 4 tabs a day 2 when you get up in the
    morning on an empty stomach, 1 tab in the early afternoon 30 minutes before a meal or 2 hrs after meal
    and 1 tab early evening again always on an empty stomach or 2 hrs after meal. You will take it 6 days a week
    and take one day off. On the second week this is how you should dose it for the rest of the cycle 3 tabs about
    an hour before you train a 1 tab some other time during the day. I train at 5.a.m so this is how I dose it 3 tabs
    when I get up and 1 tab later on in the day.If you train in the evening you would dose 1 tab when you get up and
    3 tabs 1 hour before you train. On your days off from training you can dose it 2/1/1 and you should stay on 4 tabs
    at least for 3 complete weeks and see how you feel before you increase to 5 or 6 tabs. It usually takes about 3 weeks
    to fully kick in so be patient and don't up the dosage too quick. Most people only need 4 tabs a day but everyone is
    different and I know some people who need 6 tabs a day so it all depends and you can play around with the dosage
    and see what is your sweet spot. The first thing you will probably feel is a libido boost, then comes the slight aggression
    with alpha male feeling then comes the focus and strength in the gym. The more tabs you take past 4 the stronger you
    will feel in the gym and you will see your lifts go up in weight but your libido might go down some. This has happened to
    me when ever I dosed 6 tabs a day I would be strong as a bull but my libido would slightly be down. This summer I will
    try to stick with 4 tabs a day for about a month and see how I fell and then I might increase to 5 tabs only on training days.
    I hope the info I gave you here is helpful and let me know if you have any questions at all we are all here to help.
  20. therealest77
    Guest
    therealest77's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage
    This is how I recommend taking it John33 first week start with 4 tabs a day 2 when you get up in the
    morning on an empty stomach, 1 tab in the early afternoon 30 minutes before a meal or 2 hrs after meal
    and 1 tab early evening again always on an empty stomach or 2 hrs after meal. You will take it 6 days a week
    and take one day off. On the second week this is how you should dose it for the rest of the cycle 3 tabs about
    an hour before you train a 1 tab some other time during the day. I train at 5.a.m so this is how I dose it 3 tabs
    when I get up and 1 tab later on in the day.If you train in the evening you would dose 1 tab when you get up and
    3 tabs 1 hour before you train. On your days off from training you can dose it 2/1/1 and you should stay on 4 tabs
    at least for 3 complete weeks and see how you feel before you increase to 5 or 6 tabs. It usually takes about 3 weeks
    to fully kick in so be patient and don't up the dosage too quick. Most people only need 4 tabs a day but everyone is
    different and I know some people who need 6 tabs a day so it all depends and you can play around with the dosage
    and see what is your sweet spot. The first thing you will probably feel is a libido boost, then comes the slight aggression
    with alpha male feeling then comes the focus and strength in the gym. The more tabs you take past 4 the stronger you
    will feel in the gym and you will see your lifts go up in weight but your libido might go down some. This has happened to
    me when ever I dosed 6 tabs a day I would be strong as a bull but my libido would slightly be down. This summer I will
    try to stick with 4 tabs a day for about a month and see how I fell and then I might increase to 5 tabs only on training days.
    I hope the info I gave you here is helpful and let me know if you have any questions at all we are all here to help.
    And take 12 before sex, on an empty stomach, in the morning, after your first meal, standing on one leg
  21. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Rep Power
    6818
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    took my 3rd intimidate last night, will update in a few weeks to keep it all posted
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
  22. Advanced Member
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    4892
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    23.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    took my 3rd intimidate last night, will update in a few weeks to keep it all posted
    Yeah!!!!!!!!! Keep us updated fo sho!!! Intimidate is in the house!!!!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  23. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Yeah!!!!!!!!! Keep us updated fo sho!!! Intimidate is in the house!!!!
    In 8 days.. i will pop my first intimidate pill.. or first scoop of raws.. not sure which one i am using first!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Iforce Intimidate Now Available at The Planet!
    By T-Bone in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 05:43 PM
  2. iFORCE Intimidate
    By bigrobbierob in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 01:33 AM
  3. Jay breaking PRs with Intimidate and HGHpro
    By jaycuda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 06:50 PM
  4. INTIMIDATE: are u ready
    By jcatanese985 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 01:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in