Best stuff

ksichampx

Awards
Im looking to cut major and get into the best shape of my life. I'm 6'3" 220 but it's not a lean 220 I want it to be a lean cut weight though. I want to get on a good fat burner and something else that will show me results fast. I have been doing research on epistane but I'm not sure if it's good or not. Any suggestions?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Dude why did you make another thread??

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
If you wanna lose fat try Finaflex PX 500-xt...really good stuff...and everything depends on ur diet as well...

ksichampx

Awards
Have you heard of or tried epistane?? I've been thinking about tryin that I just haven't talked to anyone who has tried it yet

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
That's a ph...and idk of you ready for that one...

ksichampx

Awards
Is that something that I should do after awhile? And if I do take a ph do I need a liver block?

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
no need to touch any prohormones at your age (as others said in your other thread). wait until you're a bit older and have done enough time in terms of research before you even consider going that route. and again, eating properly in reference to your goals is always the key component to getting the results you want

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP, you are definitely not ready to use a prohormone/designer steroid like epistane. You'd need a whole lot more than a 'liver block' to run epi effectively and safely. :)

Get your diet in order, put in the time at the gym, toss in a thermogen and maybe a few other basic supps and you're good to go. One effective thermogen stack to consider would be the Combustion/Shift Stack available at Nutraplanet.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
no need to touch any prohormones at your age (as others said in your other thread). wait until you're a bit older and have done enough time in terms of research before you even consider going that route. and again, eating properly in reference to your goals is always the key component to getting the results you want

this x 2...just focus on great nutrition and basic supps man! There are no shortcuts unless your using iForce's hemavol! It's science :p

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Few combos out there that can help once your diet is on point. DCP/Heat for a non-stim and Dexaprine/TT-33 for a full day of hyperness :D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I prefer LeanFX from the AX line for appetite suppression; although, the two stack well with one another.
I always love to add AX Trisorb into any stack. Given the those two mentioned, would make the Trifecta

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
how is heat stim-free?
[h=3]HEAT Stack Supplement Facts[/h]Serving Size: capsule
Servings per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Tyramine100 mg**
Hordenine50 mg**
Rauwolfia Serperntia Extract (30% Rauwolscine) 30 mg**
Green Coffee Bean Extract (50% Chlorogenic Acid)200 mg**
Bergenin200 mg**
TRPV-1 Thermogenic Complex Propietary Blend:
Raspberry Ketones, Evodiamine, Black Pepper Extract (20% Piperine), Capsiacin HCI
190 mg**

I know you will say it has Coffee Bean Extract and thats a stimulant. Not so with Green Coffee, your normal everyday coffee contains cafestol which gives you the stimulant effect, which is not present in green coffee beans.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm running ECY, lean Xtreme and Erase and I am leaning up quick. Nice stack!!!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you wanna lose fat try Finaflex PX 500-xt...really good stuff...and everything depends on ur diet as well...
Agreed bro... Good shout!!! Pro XT is gun. Using it now and logging it Scott hooked up...sick as

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to go with alpha-yohimbine (i.e. rauwolscine), tyramine, hordenine, or Evodiamine (to a lesser extent)

HEAT Stack Supplement Facts

Serving Size: capsule
Servings per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Tyramine
100 mg
Hordenine
50 mg
Rauwolfia Serperntia Extract (30% Rauwolscine)
30 mg
Green Coffee Bean Extract (50% Chlorogenic Acid)
200 mg
Bergenin
200 mg
TRPV-1 Thermogenic Complex Propietary Blend:
Raspberry Ketones, Evodiamine, Black Pepper Extract (20% Piperine), Capsiacin HCI
190 mg

I know you will say it has Coffee Bean Extract and thats a stimulant. Not so with Green Coffee, your normal everyday coffee contains cafestol which gives you the stimulant effect, which is not present in green coffee beans.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I was going to go with alpha-yohimbine (i.e. rauwolscine), tyramine, hordenine, or Evodiamine (to a lesser extent)

Well Rauwolscine blocks your alpha-2 receptors just as much as yohimbine, but is 50 times less effective on alpha 1-adrenoceptors. Alpha 1 blockade also comes with side effects such as reduced blood pressure, jitters etc.(stim effect) Also know to kill adipose which is why it is in Heat(to raise body heat)

There is no caffeine in Tyramine

Hordenine works to increase lipolysis through norepinephrine modulation

Evodiamine just pretty much increases your overall resting core temperature

Unless your sensitive to any of these ingredients than their shouldn't be any stim effect on it

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I really think Slim FX stacked with Lean FX would fit the OP very well here.

Provide some great stim effect, appetite control, cortisol control, etc. Would be very nice.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is a guy on here logging fat free and has lost 7 pounds in like 12 days

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Agreed bro... Good shout!!! Pro XT is gun. Using it now and logging it Scott hooked up...sick as
Seriously bro...I love PX 500-xt...I lost 8lbs in 4weeks...while keeping my size...and I still love the feeling of energy comes from pro xt....great stuff!!!

MindFack

MindFack

Awards
Any opinions on 25mg of Bronkaid and 200mg of caffeine?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
-Calculate your RMR. There are plenty of effective methods you can use such as Mifflin St.-Jeor, Cunningham, ect. Factor in your activity factor. Then establish a reasonable caloric deficit with an eating plan. There's much more to it then just that but it's a starting point. You can then add in things such as nutrient partitioner's, raspberry ketones, TTA, etc. From what I've read, you're not ready for a prohormones like epistane yet.

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
I always love to add AX Trisorb into any stack. Given the those two mentioned, would make the Trifecta
^^^This! Currently using Trisorb and on first hand, i thought i wouldn't be able to see any of it's effects but i was wrong. Taking a pretty lengthy stack right now and i believe the Trisorb has helped it feel like all clean energy and has helped everything serve its purpose better.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Seriously bro...I love PX 500-xt...I lost 8lbs in 4weeks...while keeping my size...and I still love the feeling of energy comes from pro xt....great stuff!!!
500-xt WORKS!!! Great stuff I second it