shopping

westhockey32

westhockey32

Awards
Well just wondering if there were any good thermogenics? preworkouts? postworkouts? hgh sprays? protein? there are tons of threads overall on this site but it seems one must scroll for hours to find a review on something IMO. If anyone has found a good deal on something they bought and cared to share a reviewthat would be great!

westhockey32

westhockey32

Awards
I was more or less wondering about personal supplements in the sense that your have had good results with because of the quality of that particular supp. , price, ext.

ksichampx

Awards
A good pre workout I've used is c4 by cellucor also hemo rage has a good line of products their preworkouts taste horrible but they really work wonders

ksichampx

Awards
Post workout I have been using nectar it is a thinner mix so it tastes more like a Gatorade than trying to choke down a protein shake after

westhockey32

westhockey32

Awards
does c4 give a pump or is it just mental power! and hemo rage

compared to like dark rage or superpump

ksichampx

Awards
C4 and hemo rage both give a pump. I haven't had a full thing of hemo rage I have just grabbed samples from the supplement supplier I go to but it works better than c4 the taste is almost unbearable though.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
AX SuperSize
After one serving man I am loving this Supersize especially this second version taste has improved quite a bit

It's still early days but the energy and focus is on par with the current biggest seller Craze but the pump I have been getting just after my chest workout blows Craze right out of the water

The pumps are insane !!​
Slim FX
my stim tolerance is very high....i took 2 before work at 9pm, then 2 at 3am. i rate this as very good, even moreso since it doesn't contain 1,3 dime. i am thinking to throw this into my stim rotation and alternate this with my 1,3 dime stims-the problem with 1,3 dime is tolerance builds very quickly.

nice job, ax!!!​

--thebigt (AnabolicMinds)
<--- A heavy stim user who knows what he's talking about...

Ultra Reps
I am not a big fan of non stims, so my plan was to use this mostly as a "I need a pump right now" type of product. I tried it as a cosmetic type of supp just taking it before I went out, I tried it stacked with SuperSize, tried with just a plain caffeine pill...so many different ways to take this. My favorite was when stacking it with SuperSize, but we'll get into that later. First let's talk about the workouts I had when just taking with caffeine. I actually did feel like I got some sort of mental "push" from this. Could have been the Theobromine, could have been the Adenosine triphosphate, if I am not mistaken both of those have some sort of "stimulant" properties to them. It was nothing huge obviously being a stim free product, but I did notice some decent quality workouts from this. I noticed a pump every time I did this too. I don't think it is the main focus of this supplement, nor am I certain I can attribute the pumps strictly to the Ultra Reps, as I tend to get pumped regardless of supplement use or not. The taste of this (I had wildberry) was not favorable for me. It was almost like it was too strong. I needed to use extra water to dilute it in order to get it down and wasn't able to chug it with 12 oz water like I can with others. I also noticed that it was not the best on my stomach. It left it churning on a few occasions, but that should be taken lightly by those reading this. I have been having lots of problems with my stomach lately and there are many preworkouts and other powders that do this to me. Other people seemed to like the taste though.
If you're looking for a good non stimulant preworkout boost, I would recommend this to you.

--FL3X MAGNUM (AnabolicMinds)

Just some... Better would be to head to either the AX section on AM or just our home and read up on some of the products.. Feel free to PM or email if you have any questions

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
for good deals go to nutraplanet.com and look under specials..nb4 a million rep sales pitches...

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Well just wondering if there were any good thermogenics? preworkouts? postworkouts? hgh sprays? protein? there are tons of threads overall on this site but it seems one must scroll for hours to find a review on something IMO. If anyone has found a good deal on something they bought and cared to share a reviewthat would be great!

Dexaprine is a great fat burner and pre workout all in one. Stack Dexaprine with tt-33 and Hemavol and you have a winning combination :). Oh...wash those down with our delicious Protean line...Pm me for any questions regarding our products.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Dexaprine is a great fat burner and pre workout all in one. Stack Dexaprine with tt-33 and Hemavol and you have a winning combination :). Oh...wash those down with our delicious Protean line...Pm me for any questions regarding our products.
^^^Winning

Dont forget to check out the last batch of DCP with TTA and make it a fat burning combo with Heat stack

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In my opinion.....

Preworkout:
AX SuperSize
SAN Fierce
AX Ultra Reps (If you don't want Stim)
Omega Ultima (If you don't want Stim)

Fat Loss:
AX Slim FX
AX Lean FX
MHP Anadrox Pump & Burn
SNS Reduce XT

These are just a few of my personal preferences. If you need any reviews of any of the products I mentioned; shoot me a PM and I will hook you up.

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
In my opinion..... Preworkout: AX SuperSize SAN Fierce AX Ultra Reps (If you don't want Stim) Omega Ultima (If you don't want Stim) Fat Loss: AX Slim FX AX Lean FX MHP Anadrox Pump & Burn SNS Reduce XT These are just a few of my personal preferences. If you need any reviews of any of the products I mentioned; shoot me a PM and I will hook you up.
Might want to take him up on that offer...