found the old adipokinetix (almost)

1. Talking found the old adipokinetix (almost)

hey everyone i somehow found some of the old tricuts II (with the norephedrine) on the internet earlier and bought 3 bottles of the 180 caps. just want to know how it compares to the adipokinetix (loved that ****). i might hook someone else up if the price is right lol. lemme know bros

2. Quote Originally Posted by jimmyvalmer
    hey everyone i somehow found some of the old tricuts II (with the norephedrine) on the internet earlier and bought 3 bottles of the 180 caps. just want to know how it compares to the adipokinetix (loved that ****). i might hook someone else up if the price is right lol. lemme know bros
    Sorry to rain on your parade bro, but IMO that stuff is crap, CRAP, CRAP!!! I bought a bottle, expecting it to be like old-school Biotest MD-6 with Nor-E in it, which conincidently makes me feel almost like I'm on Ecstasy , but all the TriCuts did was give me a headache . And about 80% of the tabs in the bottle I got were disintegrating, so there was a large amount of powder on the bottom of the bottle that used to be tabs.

3. I have the TriCutts II w/o the Nor (capsules with Ephedra, Guggol, Coleus, Yohimbine, and other stuff), and I really like it. I start sweating 20-30 minutes after taking it.
    •   

4. correction

the place i ordered it from hadn't updated their website and it turns out they dont have it..got the money refunded to my cc but needless to say i was disappointed

5. I honestly think you would have been more disappointed when you took your first tab and realized you wasted all that money. This is a blessing in disguise.

6. ive got 480cc's of old vpx cenbutrx on the way hehe...
    i let you all know how that works for me.
    ive tried adipo do you think it will compare>?

7. Quote Originally Posted by kelsey
    ive got 480cc's of old vpx cenbutrx on the way hehe...
    i let you all know how that works for me.
    ive tried adipo do you think it will compare>?
    Adipo is nor-E and clenbutrx is regular E. So they will be quite different in terms of how they make you feel. But liquid clenbutrx is still some really good ****.

8. I personally like Liquid Clen more than Real Clen!

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Old Man
    By oldfart in forum Pics
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 01:24 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 08:29 PM
  3. Seems the Old Myth is Actually True
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 10:25 PM
  4. Impovements on the old Method