found the old adipokinetix (almost)

jimmyvalmer

Awards
hey everyone i somehow found some of the old tricuts II (with the norephedrine) on the internet earlier and bought 3 bottles of the 180 caps. just want to know how it compares to the adipokinetix (loved that ****). i might hook someone else up if the price is right lol. lemme know bros

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
hey everyone i somehow found some of the old tricuts II (with the norephedrine) on the internet earlier and bought 3 bottles of the 180 caps. just want to know how it compares to the adipokinetix (loved that ****). i might hook someone else up if the price is right lol. lemme know bros
Sorry to rain on your parade bro, but IMO that stuff is crap, CRAP, CRAP!!! I bought a bottle, expecting it to be like old-school Biotest MD-6 with Nor-E in it, which conincidently makes me feel almost like I'm on Ecstasy :D , but all the TriCuts did was give me a headache :frustrate . And about 80% of the tabs in the bottle I got were disintegrating, so there was a large amount of powder on the bottom of the bottle that used to be tabs. :(

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have the TriCutts II w/o the Nor (capsules with Ephedra, Guggol, Coleus, Yohimbine, and other stuff), and I really like it. I start sweating 20-30 minutes after taking it.

jimmyvalmer

Awards
correction

the place i ordered it from hadn't updated their website and it turns out they dont have it..got the money refunded to my cc but needless to say i was disappointed :frustrate

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I honestly think you would have been more disappointed when you took your first tab and realized you wasted all that money. This is a blessing in disguise. :hammer:

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
ive got 480cc's of old vpx cenbutrx on the way hehe...
i let you all know how that works for me.
ive tried adipo do you think it will compare>?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
ive got 480cc's of old vpx cenbutrx on the way hehe...
i let you all know how that works for me.
ive tried adipo do you think it will compare>?
Adipo is nor-E and clenbutrx is regular E. So they will be quite different in terms of how they make you feel. But liquid clenbutrx is still some really good ****. :thumbsup: