amino energy by ON
- 02-21-2012, 04:28 AM
- 02-21-2012, 10:23 AM
- 6'0" 190 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
prop blend they aren't likely to divulge...but looking at where the BCAA's fall in the 5g Amino Blend, doesn't appear they'd (or really any of the other ingredients) be dosed any where near optimal levels to be effective...
5g Amino Blend:
Micronized Taurine, Micronized L-Glutamine, Micronized L-Arginine, Micronized L-Leucine, CarnoSyn ® Beta-Alanine, Micronized Citrulline, Micronized L-Isoleucine, Micronized L-Valine, Micronized L-Tyrosine, Micronized LHistidine, Micronized L-Lysine, Micronized L-Phenylalanine, Micronized L-Threonine, Micronized L-Methionine~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
- 02-21-2012, 02:43 PM
Alright thanks for the reply. I that's what I thought wasn't sure though.
Similar Forum Threads
- By shotdead42 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-22-2011, 08:07 PM
- By swaneon in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2011, 12:57 AM
- By hardknock in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2010, 02:05 AM
- By u571 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2009, 07:34 AM
- By Kristofer68SS in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2008, 05:57 PM