Ultimate GI issues with Ultima?

lboston

lboston

Awards
Anyone ever used ultima and experience some serious digestive problems?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever used ultima and experience some serious digestive problems?
I am curious....

Without getting too graphic; what kind of problems are you experiencing?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Many trips to the restroom--being the most inconvenient.
This is a very common issue with preworkouts containing high stim content. Not so much with non-stim's like Ultima.

Ultima has a very large and complex ingredient profile in my opinion. It is really hard to tell exactly which one or more of the ingredients may be disagreeing with your system.

Hopefully someone with a little more knowledge on this product will chime in.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've never experienced such things with Ultima.

lboston

lboston

Awards
This is a very common issue with preworkouts containing high stim content. Not so much with non-stim's like Ultima.

Ultima has a very large and complex ingredient profile in my opinion. It is really hard to tell exactly which one or more of the ingredients may be disagreeing with your system.

Hopefully someone will a little more knowledge on this product will chime in.
It is definitely hard to tell what--if any--ingredients it would be.

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
Never. On my 3rd tub.Now DAA on the other hand.....

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
only thing i could think of would be the Magnesium in it.........but ive never had any issues with ultima

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never had any problems with Ultima, either.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never had any issues regardless of my dose.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys. It may not even be the ultima.

I have no gallbladder and am missing the majority of my right lobe of my liver due to liver cancer years ago--many things disagree with me that most can handle fine.

dlasusa

Awards
Not sure if it's helpful, but I generally suffer from IBS (or just a super sensitive GI tract?) and MANY things (supps, foods, drinks...even just certain situations!?) can cause problems for me (awesome eh?)....but I don't think Ultima has ever caused me any problems. At the same time, everyone is different and if it DOES turn out to be Ultima, maybe you're just a bit more sensitive to something in it than the rest of us? The only downside with Ultima is that it has so many ingredients, it may be tough to figure out exactly what in there is causing you problems.

Good luck!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
magnesium creatine chelate.

when i take two scoops of ultima, theres too much magnesium. same exact thing happened with the SNS MCC caps. i could only take like one at a time.