Money is no issue. Best cutting stack

xGenericx

Awards
So basically I've got a alot of money to throw at a cutting stack/cycle and money is no issue. I'm not sure if running anabolics is appropriate for me or not; even though I have a few PHs on hand. (I've only been training heavy for a year) I know this has been asked a million times before; however I'm looking for up to date info on the subject and the best possible advice. So what would be the best stack for cutting? Money is no issue and I want all avenues covered. Whether it be topical or prebed. I was interested in the new Andro-Lean, but not sure If I need it or not. It would be great to have the muscle preservation it provides, while having little shutdown. I'm currently at  BF. While kinda high, the purpose of this is stack is to get it down as soon as possible.

Heres what I currently have on Hand:

Androlean V2
AndroHard V2
1 AndroMass-V2
2 AndroMass-v3
Halo-Var(H-drol)
Sustain Alpha
2 Bottle of T-911
1/2 Forma-D
2 1/2 Bottles of Anabeta
1 Bottle Of Anabolic Pump
3/4 Bottle Of GlycoBol
3/4 Bottle Of Shred-Matrix

Others:
Xtend
Fish-Oil
Gaba
Protein.
Creatine

Last edited:
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hydroxycut works just as good...............................

xGenericx

Awards
To mimic EC? Are there any other products that don't contain the guaifenesin?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So basically I've got a alot of money to throw at a cutting stack/cycle and money is no issue. I'm not sure if running anabolics is appropriate for me or not; even though I have a few PHs on hand. (I've only been training heavy for a year) I know this has been asked a million times before; however I'm looking for up to date info on the subject and the best possible advice. So what would be the best stack for cutting? Money is no issue and I want all avenues covered. Whether it be topical or prebed. I was interested in the new Andro-Lean, but not sure If I need it or not. It would be great to have the muscle preservation it provides, while having little shutdown. I'm currently at BF. While kinda high, the purpose of this is stack is to get it down as soon as possible.

Androlean V2 weeks 4-8
AndroHard V2 1-4
1 AndroMass-V2
2 AndroMass-v3
Halo-Var(H-drol) weeks 1-12
Sustain Alpha 6-10
2 Bottle of T-911 weeks 6-10
1/2 Forma-D weeks 4-8
2 1/2 Bottles of Anabeta 4 caps per day weeks
1 Bottle Of Anabolic Pump weeks 1-4
3/4 Bottle Of GlycoBol dose with two highestcarb meals as long as you can weeks 5-8

Others:
Xtend all day 10g between each meal
Fish-Oil
Gaba
Protein. keep at 1.5g or 2g per lb bodyweight
Creatine
I basically used your whole stack but id add a protein uncoupler like tt-33 at 4 caps per day. and obviously andromass needs a PCT not sure if the one i created is strong enough

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
tldr your stack, but if money weren't an issue:

AOR Orthocore - full dose
Orange Oximega Fish Oil - 5 caps daily
Protein powder of choice
MAN Clout dosed twice every day
MAN Body Octane dosed twice every day
ECY (with Y coming from alphaburn) Stack dosed 3x a day
Cytosport Monsterpump preworkout at 2 scoops + 2 scoops Pump-Bol + 1 scoop Ultima
Geronova Na-R-ALA + SNS Agmatine with all carb meal
Omega Sports Strive
Allmax Aminocore for between meals
Nimbus Poseidon Night Time
X-Factor + GMS + LCLT
Genomyx DCP + SNS TTA-500 + SNS RK-500 + SNS PLCAR
Core Test
C-Bolic 95% Forskolin
AnaBeta
Ubiquinol
Selenium
AOR B Complex
CEL PCT Assist + Cycle Assist
Abliderate Advanced
Green Tea Extract
BCS Elastiflex
Sublingual Methylb12
Chelated Magnesium
Reduce XT

Yeah...since money isn't an issue, I guess you'll have to buy all of that.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Protein powder of choice
Cytosport Monsterpump preworkout at 2 scoops + 2 scoops Pump-Bol + 1 scoop Ultima
Omega Sports Strive
X-Factor + GMS + LCLT
Core Test
C-Bolic 95% Forskolin
AnaBeta
Ubiquinol
Selenium
AOR B Complex
Abliderate Advanced
Green Tea Extract
BCS Elastiflex
Sublingual Methylb12
Chelated Magnesium
Reduce XT

Someone should log this omg that'd be insane

whoisbambam

Awards
3 doses of alphaburn? i think that is about 75mg rauwolscine. but that isnt the most scary part--it has piperine, a known substance that interferes with the p450 liver enzyme system, which can reduce clearance of many other substances.

i am not so sure taking that much piperine with all those other substances is prudent, health/liver wise.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Protein powder of choice
Omega Sports Strive
X-Factor + GMS + LCLT
Core Test
C-Bolic 95% Forskolin
AnaBeta
Ubiquinol
Selenium
AOR B Complex
Abliderate Advanced
Green Tea Extract
BCS Elastiflex
Sublingual Methylb12
Chelated Magnesium
Reduce XT

Beastly!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
3 doses of alphaburn? i think that is about 75mg rauwolscine. but that isnt the most scary part--it has piperine, a known substance that interferes with the p450 liver enzyme system, which can reduce clearance of many other substances.

i am not so sure taking that much piperine with all those other substances is prudent, health/liver wise.
Your piperine fears are a little overstated ;).

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I'd just hire Gillian michaels from the biggest loser... She gets all those fat people in the best shape of their life.

whoisbambam

Awards
maybe. the risks of piperine are real, esp. with multi-pharmacological/herb administration. some here use aminophylline preparations, for instance, that may be absorbed to some degree systemically--piperine is known, for instance, to ehance the effects of this drug, many others, many herbs, and the p450 system is the major detoxification system, and who knows what other, long-term deleterious effects may or many not ensue if one were to use piperine with many of the other herbs/testosterone boosters etc etc that are used by readers of this here forum

i stand by what i said. there is little research, if any, that has been done with the administration of 20+ substances with piperine.

i would stay on the side of caution.

using piperine short term or with a few things here and there or separating dosing regimens by 6hrs, etc, shouldnt warrant concern in most cases.

agreed.

but ppl should be informed of possible consequences

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
So basically I've got a alot of money to throw at a cutting stack/cycle and money is no issue. I'm not sure if running anabolics is appropriate for me or not; even though I have a few PHs on hand. (I've only been training heavy for a year) I know this has been asked a million times before; however I'm looking for up to date info on the subject and the best possible advice. So what would be the best stack for cutting? Money is no issue and I want all avenues covered. Whether it be topical or prebed. I was interested in the new Andro-Lean, but not sure If I need it or not. It would be great to have the muscle preservation it provides, while having little shutdown. I'm currently at BF. While kinda high, the purpose of this is stack is to get it down as soon as possible.

Androlean V2
AndroHard V2
1 AndroMass-V2
2 AndroMass-v3
Halo-Var(H-drol)
Sustain Alpha
2 Bottle of T-911
1/2 Forma-D
2 1/2 Bottles of Anabeta
3/4 Bottle Of GlycoBol

Others:
Xtend
Fish-Oil
Gaba
Protein.
Creatine
I think you left out your actual BF? I would use some of that endless supply of money you got and focus on the healthiest of foods and proper diet. IMO most OTC cutting stacks are worthless, mostly caffiene, either run some clen or some ECA. Both are relatively cheap, if you want some anabolics throw in your sustain alpha and hdrol for 8 weeks. you can run clen 2 weeks and ECA 2 weeks for a total of 8 weeks along side the PH's...

whoisbambam

Awards
Strt4Muscle,
Can you provide an example of stacking times/doses of ECA and clen?

I am assuming the eca would be something like this:
6am: 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 81-325mg asa
11am: 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 81-325mg asa
4pm: 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 81-325mg asa

where does clen fit in this stack as far as time apart, how much, how often?

can somebody PM me on safe (as in safe source, safe delivery--sometimes the usps intercepts these packages, esp. in st. louis region) methods of purchase locations?

any help appreciated--i am entirely knew to this clen stuff, never heard of it before this forum. of course, i think we all have heard of eca

thank you.

all help appreciated for that matter.

and, what body fat percentage does one need to be at before implementing this? My hydrodensitometry has been rescheduled for thurs. am, so i will know with a good degree of accuracy where i am at.

wait until 20%?

i had taken an ephedra source--i used to have all kinds of symptoms indicating it was working--dry mouth, faster HR, exercise intolerance, etc. I did that for about 2months i think. i took 2wks off, tried it again, and i felt absolutely nothing, so i switched to nutraplanet's geranium extract, 60mg, twice a day, and feel absolutely nothing. I am monitoring HR, bp, etc.

Is there a way to 'reset' receptors or something so it starts working again? i know i read some say it keeps working for 6months, but i am very skeptical.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Protein powder of choice
Omega Sports Strive
X-Factor + GMS + LCLT
Core Test
C-Bolic 95% Forskolin
AnaBeta
Ubiquinol
Selenium
AOR B Complex
Abliderate Advanced
Green Tea Extract
BCS Elastiflex
Sublingual Methylb12
Chelated Magnesium
Reduce XT

Awesome....

Shame ECA is all you really need, but can't get it in AUS.

The rest looks awesome! :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd just hire Gillian michaels from the biggest loser... She gets all those fat people in the best shape of their life.
for sure, if money isn't an issue your best cutting "stack" would be a bodybuilding precontest nutrition trainer, and then the right foods to go along with it. That would get you further than anything else.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
maybe. the risks of piperine are real, esp. with multi-pharmacological/herb administration. some here use aminophylline preparations, for instance, that may be absorbed to some degree systemically--piperine is known, for instance, to ehance the effects of this drug, many others, many herbs, and the p450 system is the major detoxification system, and who knows what other, long-term deleterious effects may or many not ensue if one were to use piperine with many of the other herbs/testosterone boosters etc etc that are used by readers of this here forum

i stand by what i said. there is little research, if any, that has been done with the administration of 20+ substances with piperine.

i would stay on the side of caution.

using piperine short term or with a few things here and there or separating dosing regimens by 6hrs, etc, shouldnt warrant concern in most cases.

agreed.

but ppl should be informed of possible consequences
Well, maybe this wasn't totally clear, but I wasn't seriously recommending that OP buy that stack. Those are pretty much the top supplements in their categories, but I was illustrating a point that money is always an issue ;).

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Androlean V2
AndroHard V2
1 AndroMass-V2
2 AndroMass-v3
Halo-Var(H-drol)
Sustain Alpha
2 Bottle of T-911
1/2 Forma-D
2 1/2 Bottles of Anabeta
3/4 Bottle Of GlycoBol

Others:
Xtend
Fish-Oil
Gaba
Protein.
Creatine
I'm assuming you are looking to run a cycle? Since you already have the AL and AH I would run that and throw in a low-dose ECA.

xGenericx

Awards
I basically used your whole stack but id add a protein uncoupler like tt-33 at 4 caps per day. and obviously andromass needs a PCT not sure if the one i created is strong enough
Thanks appreciate it!

Protein powder of choice
Omega Sports Strive
X-Factor + GMS + LCLT
Core Test
C-Bolic 95% Forskolin
AnaBeta
Ubiquinol
Selenium
AOR B Complex
Abliderate Advanced
Green Tea Extract
BCS Elastiflex
Sublingual Methylb12
Chelated Magnesium
Reduce XT

That would actually be affordable. Just would be crazy difficult to manage and probably unnecessary, but still a valid point.

I think you left out your actual BF?
Its between %15-17 May be to high to run AH at the beginning I assume.

Someone should log this omg that'd be insane
That would be awesome!
Look into Primatene
Thanks!
Strt4Muscle,
Can you provide an example of stacking times/doses of ECA and clen?

I am assuming the eca would be something like this:
6am: 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 81-325mg asa
11am: 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 81-325mg asa
4pm: 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 81-325mg asa

where does clen fit in this stack as far as time apart, how much, how often?

can somebody PM me on safe (as in safe source, safe delivery--sometimes the usps intercepts these packages, esp. in st. louis region) methods of purchase locations?

any help appreciated--i am entirely knew to this clen stuff, never heard of it before this forum. of course, i think we all have heard of eca
I too don't know to much about either. Have done some research on the subject though.

or sure, if money isn't an issue your best cutting "stack" would be a bodybuilding precontest nutrition trainer, and then the right foods to go along with it. That would get you further than anything else.
I really actually want to do this. I really don't know how to find a trust worthy one.
I'm assuming you are looking to run a cycle? Since you already have the AL and AH I would run that and throw in a low-dose ECA.
I wasn't sure that whether I was going to run a cycle. I ran a SD cycle last year. Very big mistake. I know AL and AH don't fall into the same category. I have all the PHs because I'm stupid. I'm at about 15-17 BF%. My top abbs were showing through a few weeks ago, not much anymore. I've always been able to drop BF pretty quickly. I'm planning on running this stack for 12 weeks. I'm assuming that AH would be best saved for close to the end (hardening)due to its AI like effects; and I've heard the Estrogen is actually good for Fat Loss.(Heard that on Super Human Radio from Eric) I honestly have no idea where to start with the EC stack. Would it be a bad idea to run an [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]insulinomimetric like Glycobol while running AL and maybe some of the other suggestions.? Thanks for all the help to every one.[/FONT]

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The best way to find a professional nutrition trainer is to start looking at some of the magazine writers' blogs and send them emails asking for people who do pro diet prep. Then once you get some names, ask for a combination of before/after shots of people they've worked with and what competitors in what shows they worked with. I'd imagine that you'd be looking at bottom end in the $300 range to start up, and probably that much per month for one to work with you via email.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Try Obi Obadike or Shelby Starnes.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Bronkaid + Oxyelite Pro
I had heard that at the start of this year (2012), bronkaid was being pulled off the shelves of all pharmacies. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I went into a Walgreens a few days before the cut-off date and they were sold out. They told me they had reordered multiple times but hadn't received anything, so that didn't seem to bode well towards the continuation of bronkaid in stores.

Rippee2

Rippee2

Awards
Uh... How about diet and cardio there is no magic pill.

xGenericx

Awards
Uh... How about diet and cardio there is no magic pill.
Yeah, that will be the hardest part by far. I don't mind eating healthy or less, I think the hardest part is getting a plan in order and actually preparing the food. My workout so far is as follows, though I may need to cut back a little
Day1 Legs

Legpress
4-5 warm-up sets of 10-12 reps
3 sets to failure in 12-20 reps
Hamstring Curl
2 Warm up sets of 15 reps
3 Sets to Failure of 12-15 Reps

Lying Hamstring Curl
2 Warm Ups of 15 Reps
3 Sets to failure of 12-15

Leg Extensions
2 Warm up sets of 15
2 sets to failure of 12-15

Hack Squat

2 Warm Up sets of 15-20
3 Sets to failure of 20-30 Reps.

Followed by 20 minute LIT cardio on a Bicycle

Day 2 Chest and triceps

Flat Dumbbell Press
3 Warm Up sets of 6-10 Reps
2 sets to failure of 6-10

Incline Flyes
2 sets to failure of 8-10

Straight Arm Pull Over
2 Sets to failure of 10-12 Reps

Rope Extension
3 Sets to Failure of 10-12 Reps

Lying Cable Tricep Extension
3 Sets of 10-12 Reps

OverHead Dumbell extension
3 Sets of Failure of 10-12 Reps

20 minutes of LIT Cardio on a Bike

Day 3=Off

Day 4 Back and Biceps

Reverse Grip Pull Downs
1 warm up set of 8-10 reps
3 sets of 8-10 reps
Bent Over Barbell Row
1 Warm Up set of 8-12 Reps
3 Sets of 10-12

Hyper Extensions
1 warm up set of 10-12 reps
2 sets of 10-12 reps
Straight Arm Pull Over
7 Sets of 10-15 Reps

Concentration Curls

2 warm up sets of 12-15 reps, per arm
3 sets of 12-15 reps, per arm

Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curl

3 sets of 12-15 reps, per arm

Cable Curls

3 sets of 15-20 reps, per arm
Followed by 20 Minutes of Cardio.

Day 5 Shoulders, Calves & Abs

Seated Barbell Military Press

2 warm up sets of 6-8 reps
3 sets of 6-8 reps

Side Lateral Raise

1 warm up sets of 12-15 reps
3 sets of 12-15 rep

Upright Barbell Row

3 sets of 7 reps

Lying Rear Delt Raise

7 sets of 12-15 reps
SuperSet

Weighted Sit-Up

3 sets of 15-20 reps
Seated Calf Raise

3 sets of 20 reps
Standing Calf Raises

3 sets of 18-20 reps, 1 foot at a time
20 Minutes of LIT Cardio.
Day 6 Off

Day 7 Legs

SuperSet
Leg Extensions 2 Sets of 20 Reps
Hamstring Curls 2 sets of 20 Reps

Leg Press

3 sets of 50 reps

Leg Extensions

1 sets of 30 reps

Hamstring Curls

1 sets of 20 reps
Followed by 20-30 Minutes Of cardio.
Not sure How long I could keep a routine like this up. I'm hoping all of the high rep sets will also help with my blood flow. HMM?

As for diet I'm looking at something like this at least for a few weeks.

Day 1 3000 Calories 40% Protein 40% Carbs 20% Fat
Day 2 3000 Calories 40% Protein 40% Carbs 20% Fat
Day 3 2500 Calories 60% Protein 20% Carbs 20% Fat
Day 4 2500 Calories 60% Protein 20% Carbs 20% Fat
Day 5 3000 Calories 60% Protein 20% Carbs 20% Fat
Day 6 2500 Calories 70% Protein 10% Carbs 20% Fat
Day 7 3500 Calories 40% Protein 50% Carbs 10% Fat.

xGenericx

Awards
The best way to find a professional nutrition trainer is to start looking at some of the magazine writers' blogs and send them emails asking for people who do pro diet prep. Then once you get some names, ask for a combination of before/after shots of people they've worked with and what competitors in what shows they worked with. I'd imagine that you'd be looking at bottom end in the $300 range to start up, and probably that much per month for one to work with you via email.
Good Advice. I think I may try this. Thank You!

Profion

Awards
Man that cycle would be more unhealthy then doing 250mg testosteron
meanwhile the test will result in alot more mass increase.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you were wanting to get away from suppression and other potential harsh sides from hormones than you are stuck with AndroSeries, Furuza/pstanz products.

If I worked with you, I would have you on NEW AndroHard v3 (I personally did not feel good on v2) + NEW AndroLean v3 (I was not impressed w/ V2).

I would have you incorporate eca/nyc at certain points in the phases, I advocate topicals w/ yohimbine hcl, and I would have you also use a thyroid mimetic or perhaps low dose thyroid.

Take most of your cash flow and apply it to better quality foods since most people settle for what is on sale on the weekly ads.

-Matt

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
IF money isn't an issue, I would sure go for some double trouble Mass-FX & Hard-FX! Killer stack... along with your favorite brand of BCAA, PWO, etc etc etc.. I'm pretty sure most lists won't look the same..

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet and exercise are the obvious essential components. Clen or EC work great.
I also like using:
-TTA-500
-Raspberry Ketones
-Reduce XT
-Green Tea Extract
-BCAA's
-TT-33
-GDA

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I really actually want to do this. I really don't know how to find a trust worthy one.
I wasn't sure that whether I was going to run a cycle. I ran a SD cycle last year. Very big mistake. I know AL and AH don't fall into the same category. I have all the PHs because I'm stupid. I'm at about 15-17 BF%. My top abbs were showing through a few weeks ago, not much anymore. I've always been able to drop BF pretty quickly. I'm planning on running this stack for 12 weeks. I'm assuming that AH would be best saved for close to the end (hardening)due to its AI like effects; and I've heard the Estrogen is actually good for Fat Loss.(Heard that on Super Human Radio from Eric) I honestly have no idea where to start with the EC stack. Would it be a bad idea to run an insulinomimetric like Glycobol while running AL and maybe some of the other suggestions.? Thanks for all the help to every one.
Nope you could run the Glycobol, give it a go, I would add at least 6 weeks of the AH though at the end to give it time to work. I would start the ECA stack from the start just cycle it during the 12 weeks.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
If money is no issue use the only way to really lose fat... Liposuction

But being serious
Any cortisol blocker + ECA (a being alpha burn)

Get around 10-12% look into adding something else. Eviscerate (you can add clen) works well for lower body fat.

Personally I think you should start simple. If you start balls out when you plateau you will have nothin to adjust. Start slow and when you stall add in something or make an adjustment. Continue an repeat. You may be able to get to 10% using diet adjustments alone (well you can but probably don't want to) imagine starting an overloaded cut stack ( or AH/AL ) at 10% instead of 17%.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
IF money isn't an issue, I would sure go for some double trouble Mass-FX & Hard-FX! Killer stack... along with your favorite brand of BCAA, PWO, etc etc etc.. I'm pretty sure most lists won't look the same..
If your looking to cut and retain mass, I'd stack some Slim FX and Trisorb to the stack that Eizbear suggested.

xGenericx

Awards
If you were wanting to get away from suppression and other potential harsh sides from hormones than you are stuck with AndroSeries, Furuza/pstanz products.

If I worked with you, I would have you on NEW AndroHard v3 (I personally did not feel good on v2) + NEW AndroLean v3 (I was not impressed w/ V2).

I would have you incorporate eca/nyc at certain points in the phases, I advocate topicals w/ yohimbine hcl, and I would have you also use a thyroid mimetic or perhaps low dose thyroid.

Take most of your cash flow and apply it to better quality foods since most people settle for what is on sale on the weekly ads.

-Matt
So do you work with people VIA Email? I researched Using T3 after you posted, and it actually seems safer then I once thought. I would much rather do that then the CLEN. The mimetic sounds interesting. Am I right to assume that the actual hormone would work alot better? Got any thoughts on how long it takes your thyroid to function normally once stoping thyroid hormone supplementation? Yeah, a topical would be a go for me. The more ways and path ways to target the better. I feel Ya on the AL V2. I'm not a huge fan of the 5-DHEA or the underdosed 7-DHEA. Its too bad that the ALv3 got pushed back again. I was looking forward to it. It looks like a PH that I would run without hesitation. I'm looking at doing a 12 weeks cycle initially, then once I'm finished reassessing the situation and see what needs to be done from there. I'm currently in the process of trying to take all the advice given and make a cycle outline.

Nope you could run the Glycobol, give it a go, I would add at least 6 weeks of the AH though at the end to give it time to work. I would start the ECA stack from the start just cycle it during the 12 weeks.
Its looking more and more like AH is a compound I'll be running in this cycle. Possibly adding Katanadrol 2.0 Thanks to every one thats posted so far. If anybody else has anything else to share and help out, please do?

xGenericx

Awards
If money is no issue use the only way to really lose fat... Liposuction

But being serious
Any cortisol blocker + ECA (a being alpha burn)

Get around 10-12% look into adding something else. Eviscerate (you can add clen) works well for lower body fat.

Personally I think you should start simple. If you start balls out when you plateau you will have nothin to adjust. Start slow and when you stall add in something or make an adjustment. Continue an repeat. You may be able to get to 10% using diet adjustments alone (well you can but probably don't want to) imagine starting an overloaded cut stack ( or AH/AL ) at 10% instead of 17%.
Yep, thats one of the thing that I was worried about. The whole overloaded stack thing was to get it done as quick as possible. I'm looking at finishing some time in may. Then hopefully maintaining from there through Fall or Winter.

If your looking to cut and retain mass, I'd stack some Slim FX and Trisorb to the stack that Eizbear suggested.
Thanks! How does SlimFX help retain Mass. I'm already pretty stacked on protiens, lol!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I was saying if you stack Slim FX with what Eizbear suggested.

You'll lose fat and add/retain mass.

whoisbambam

Awards
can someone plz let me know how to implement clen with eca--dosing. and, perhaps provide a PM on how to get this 'clen' that has been mentioned 3-4times from a safe, reliable source, please? i have never even heard of clen until this forum, i know nothing about dosing with eca, nor how to source.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
To be 100% honest the best thing you could do for quick results is to basically go on a body building contest prep diet / training program. that is really the only thing that's actually going to give you what your looking for. A lot of the recomendations are because it's a fun question to thing about. When money no longer becomes an issue... It becomes a fantasy.

Invest money in Tupperware a Costco membership and a large chest freezer. A slow cooker is a personal favorite of mine as well.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
can someone plz let me know how to implement clen with eca--dosing. and, perhaps provide a PM on how to get this 'clen' that has been mentioned 3-4times from a safe, reliable source, please? i have never even heard of clen until this forum, i know nothing about dosing with eca, nor how to source.
When nobody is responding it probably means something is up with ur posts. Not because we are D bags. First of all, ur asking for a source. Nobody here is gonna tell you a source for Clen. You wanna know where to get it? Do research.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
When nobody is responding it probably means something is up with ur posts. Not because we are D bags. First of all, ur asking for a source. Nobody here is gonna tell you a source for Clen. You wanna know where to get it? Do research.
^^^^this

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
BAMMM!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So do you work with people VIA Email? I researched Using T3 after you posted, and it actually seems safer then I once thought. I would much rather do that then the CLEN. The mimetic sounds interesting. Am I right to assume that the actual hormone would work alot better? Got any thoughts on how long it takes your thyroid to function normally once stoping thyroid hormone supplementation? Yeah, a topical would be a go for me. The more ways and path ways to target the better. I feel Ya on the AL V2. I'm not a huge fan of the 5-DHEA or the underdosed 7-DHEA. Its too bad that the ALv3 got pushed back again. I was looking forward to it. It looks like a PH that I would run without hesitation. I'm looking at doing a 12 weeks cycle initially, then once I'm finished reassessing the situation and see what needs to be done from there. I'm currently in the process of trying to take all the advice given and make a cycle outline.

Its looking more and more like AH is a compound I'll be running in this cycle. Possibly adding Katanadrol 2.0 Thanks to every one thats posted so far. If anybody else has anything else to share and help out, please do?
I do, but my focus is on competitors as they have a serious goal at hand and rarely deviate and get off track. I hate wasting my time and knowledge on people who aren't 100% serious.

As for T3....I am not a HUGE fan of it, but if ran with the right anabolics and the right macronutrient count, it can be very helpful. All studies I have seen indicate shut down is NOT severe after a 6-12 course at a reasonable dose (35-60 mcgs).

I do like ECA, and clen IMO is much more dangerous but damn effective.

-Matt

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If money is no issue at all....

I would go with:
AX Hard FX
AX Mass FX
AX Lean FX
Favorite Stim Preworkout (AX SuperSize or SAN Fierce for me) or sub for AX Slim FX :D

MHP Anadrox Pump & Burn did some wonders for me years back.

Obviously, diet & training must be in check.

xGenericx

Awards
Please look no further. Click the link and fins the package that best suits your goals and budget.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/advanced-discussion-dr/189104-medical-muscle-llc.html
Wow, those are great prices! I can't believe I didn't see that before.

I do, but my focus is on competitors as they have a serious goal at hand and rarely deviate and get off track. I hate wasting my time and knowledge on people who aren't 100% serious.

As for T3....I am not a HUGE fan of it, but if ran with the right anabolics and the right macronutrient count, it can be very helpful. All studies I have seen indicate shut down is NOT severe after a 6-12 course at a reasonable dose (35-60 mcgs).

I do like ECA, and clen IMO is much more dangerous but damn effective.

-Matt
I here ya. I don't think I'm in good enough shape for some one like you to train/give advice. I've read a few of your articles and have great respect for you. I do get serious with training though, jut probably not to a fitness or bodybuilding competitor level. I dropped from 250lbs all the way to 172lbs within about 4 1/2 months. Needless to say I lost a huge amount of muscle(bad diet and training). The more I research clen, the less thrilled I am about it. It being dangerous seems very appropriate and I don't think I'm a good candidate for it. I tend to get high BP. I'm gonna go with a ECA stack+ a 7-DHEA Product+ a GDA+ Raspberry Ketones and maybe a protein uncoupler. I may think about throwing in ALv2 to use it up. If I feel like I can get to a low enough BF% I'll add in a Topical with Yohimbe HCL like you suggested and AHv2(I already have it).
If money is no issue at all....

I would go with:
AX Hard FX
AX Mass FX
AX Lean FX
Favorite Stim Preworkout (AX SuperSize or SAN Fierce for me) or sub for AX Slim FX :D

MHP Anadrox Pump & Burn did some wonders for me years back.

Obviously, diet & training must be in check.
Nice! I like the profile of Lean FX.

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Hey G! That is one heck of a stack. I just want to congratulate you in advance bro! If you don't add anything else to your stack you should def add LeanFX, IMO. Stim free and no crap ingredients.

whoisbambam

Awards
kokobeware2,

understood.

internet searches dont tell me about seller reputaton.

but i understand--sorry.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
kokobeware2,

understood.

internet searches dont tell me about seller reputaton.

but i understand--sorry.
You learn by ordering from there. If it gets seized then it gets seized. Try again. It's hard to find good sources for a reason. An it's hard because it's good stuff

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey G! That is one heck of a stack. I just want to congratulate you in advance bro! If you don't add anything else to your stack you should def add LeanFX, IMO. Stim free and no crap ingredients.
Howdy, buddy?