Would you use 10-year-old Ephedrine?

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
I was going through some old stuff today and ran across 2 bottles of the old Dymetadrine 25, which is 25 mg of Ephedrine HCL and 100 mg of Guaifensin.

It's 10 years old and I know I should throw it out, but - because you can't buy the stuff anymore - it's hard to do!

That stuff goes bad, right?

There is absolutely no way I should even consider using a little of it, right?

Set me straight here.

Convince me to throw the two bottles in the trash!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I was going through some old stuff today and ran across 2 bottles of the old Dymetadrine 25, which is 25 mg of Ephedrine HCL and 100 mg of Guaifensin.

It's 10 years old and I know I should throw it out, but - because you can't buy the stuff anymore - it's hard to do!

Set me straight here.

Depends how it was stored, was it opened at all, and what is the exp dates. Pills especially last a long time past the exp date. They just might lose some potency.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Long as the stored inside your probably fine. You will notice if it has lost some potency or not. If it did you may just need a little more.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Depends how it was stored, was it opened at all, and what is the exp dates. Pills especially last a long time past the exp date. They just might lose some potency.
x2- heat and light will cause degradation/loss of potency

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree with the others.

If never opened; stored out of heat and light... I would say go at it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
send em' to me and lets see...

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the others.

If never opened; stored out of heat and light... I would say go at it.
Yep.

Stored in a dark, cool, kitchen pantry.

Unopened (the clear plastic seal is still wrapped tightly around the top).

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Why stock up on something for 10 years when it is still available? Get Bronkaid from walmart.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
good luck finding it at walgreens until at least the end of March in most places. though a friend in Western PA got some over the weekend....

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would sure as hell attempt it!

Yes dymetadrine extreme, yellow jackets, OLD lipo 6, and the VERY BEST ....drum roll......vpx clenbutrx!

Sliced me up in 10 days i kid you not....already lean, but it made me mid section "retarded."

-Matt

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I would sure as hell attempt it!

Yes dymetadrine extreme, yellow jackets, OLD lipo 6, and the VERY BEST ....drum roll......vpx clenbutrx!

Sliced me up in 10 days i kid you not....already lean, but it made me mid section "retarded."

-Matt
the original clenbutrx used to come with a "syringe" to dose it orally right? that stuff was ultra potent. but the original dymetadrine was basically the white cross ephedrine tab, then you had to go to the OTC pharmacy and get some no-doz or whatever...and some aspirin....then go to the G-n-c and get some twinlab yohimbe fuel standardized extract herbal...pretty cheap fat burner/stim combo that would blow your head off :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh how the times have changed...

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the original clenbutrx used to come with a "syringe" to dose it orally right? that stuff was ultra potent. but the original dymetadrine was basically the white cross ephedrine tab, then you had to go to the OTC pharmacy and get some no-doz or whatever...and some aspirin....then go to the G-n-c and get some twinlab yohimbe fuel standardized extract herbal...pretty cheap fat burner/stim combo that would blow your head off :D
After staying the night at my GF's place, would wake up at 9 am, drink a shake, my training partner would pull up.....

I would say nothing as I got into the car, he would hand me 2 dymetadrine extremes, I would swallow them ---- we would train for 2 hours, then be so whacked on the stims we would just zone out on the car ride home to VERY LOUD static-X music or deftones......no words were really ever spoken....kind of funny.

Good ol' 2001

-Matt

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established

Set me straight here.

I would do it. Then again I am a sick mofo!

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
And what's the ideal ratio?

25 mg ephedrine
100 caffeine
200 mg aspirin

Isn't it something like that?